Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 98. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 03:10:23 AM
I believe that ICO ratings and I always watch ICO ratings.it is one of the most important for the ICO but we need to compare them.ratings are made by expert people and who have enough knowledge abut these ICO.

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
February 12, 2018, 02:53:54 AM
As long as I follow the development of ICO and see ICO rating then everything goes according to plan and this makes me believe with ICO rating, so I make ICO rating as the main reference to invest ICO.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 12, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
ICO ratings ( like like ICObench, ICOrating.com ) help to identify a good ICO for new and old investors. Basically New investors get help to diagnosis a good token to invest their money in a safer coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 02:24:44 AM
Of course, it is not worthwhile to trust the ratings of individual campaigns. It is necessary, if possible, to look at other ratings, and also necessarily check and research ICO projects of interest. This is the only way to add a more or less objective view of the project.
Activity: 131
February 12, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
Yes i believe on ICO ratings. The ratings and feedback that they are showing to people are very useful and in fact most of the times i grabbed their advises. But also we need to remember this that our decision will be the final answer at the of the day. Thanks
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:57:13 PM
Yes, most of the ICO encourage all their member and every campaign joiners to vote for their team because it will serve also as data for others who want to join and invest with them.
Activity: 197
February 11, 2018, 11:49:31 PM
Yes, one of my reference is their ICO ratings. This shows wither their company is doing well in ICOs but sometimes it depends on the investors how they will rate this company. Ratings is just only a guide, there are some preferences like the potential of their project to be a success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 11, 2018, 11:31:25 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
I think the site you mentioned is just a reference containing information from the ICO project, believe it or not it's up to you but you should be looking for more information on the ICO site or through support dev. I do not fully believe in ICO rating because we know the views in each person differently and it has not determined the success of their token sales, exactly as you say.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 11, 2018, 11:27:59 PM
Why not? I think it's very helpful to find a good ICO. But we have to remember, ICO ratings are not the main factor for us to judge.
We have to still do some research deeply.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 11, 2018, 11:27:12 PM
I will Choose Quality than Quantity.. ICO's depends on the company paying the advertisement. But for me reading some blogs will boost my confident if i'm gonna invest on this coin or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
February 11, 2018, 11:25:14 PM
i just want to add that it is much better to look at least three (3) ICO ratings websites. This is because sometimes ratings are misleading. If you can make your own research it is much better. Other people ratings plus your own research is a big plus.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
February 11, 2018, 11:24:45 PM
I dont completely trust in ICO ratings. We should choose to believe in ourselves, we can make mistakes but in the long run it helps us to have better experience with other ICOs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
February 11, 2018, 11:13:43 PM
ICO ratings are established to guide traders in order to choose the ideal token to buy, with its ratings we could choose where to invest best, however, thorough checking is a must since they are not regulated by any financial authority,fraudulent transactions may be hiding in those ICOS,. so to be safe do not just put it all up just by looking at the ratings, check it carefully so you wont be sorry in the end.
Activity: 167
February 11, 2018, 11:12:42 PM
I think don't too dependant to ICO's but there is some factor that ICO is very helpful to the campaign .
Its better to make your own research before you join or invest in an ICO programs.
In that way it will reduce the victims of duplicities or fraud.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
I like Hacked.com.  Their analysts are chartered financial analysts and do not take positions in the ICOs they rate.
Activity: 266
February 11, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
I am also guilty of relying on ICO's rating when choosing on which token to buy. I'm glad that I found this thread. I think I'm also going to check the amount sold by ICO and not only depends on rating.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
No I don't trust ANY ratings when it comes to ICO and i do my own research every single time
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 10:40:05 PM
I think ICO Rating only based on their opinion but not depend fundamental of the project, so i actually i dont believe it fully because ICO Rating can be wrong to given the ranking.To chooce any good ICO i prefer looking for that by my own research and depend on the fundamental of the project like they should be has working product and consist of solid team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 05:31:42 PM
I don't believe in ICO rating sites because there are many websites which give different rating about the project, so according to me it is not reliable to believe in rating. Doing own research is always a good option, whether taking risk for the project would be worthy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 07:55:34 PM
Not really,  I just use them for reference I still make sure that I will do my own homework before joining a project.  Sometimes i think that the ico ratings are just like paid advertisements as well.  Its a big help also but its still better to be vigilant and study the ICO before joining. 
Pages:
Jump to: