Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 96. (Read 6918 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 18, 2018, 05:28:25 AM
YES, ICO ratings are very important it is a rating where the future ICO is being explained and rate, most people which are future investors of the ICO are reading it.
most of them based their decision on whether to invest or not and how much. ICO ratings are really important, they are the one who understands all corners of the prospective project. they study the presentations and make reviews of it. Though these ratings can't tell the outcome of the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 01:43:53 PM
A unique project looking to the future, offering a number of innovative solutions in the field of rental housing based on trust blockchain technology
Activity: 266
February 26, 2018, 05:57:33 AM
Ir depends on people's rates because sometimes some other is just rnking that some project is not good even if it is really good but sometimes i believe with some rates because when they join icos they explain what are their experience in that projects
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 26, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
ICO rating is only a reference standard, but most of the time, if the ICO project gives ICO evaluation website advertising, so they can get a higher score, so more time need to know their project.
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 05:52:12 AM
If you use the expert rating, it is not an objective opinion. If the rating is targeted program of specific data on investment risks, development team, escroy, and to the rest, it is the surest way.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 05:45:53 AM
Such websites like  ICObench.com, ICOrating.com are very useful and worthy of attention, but completely relying on their ratings would be a mistake, I believe that it is necessary to conduct our own research before making a decision about investments.
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
ICO's Ratings is just a advice that project will work but we do our own research about the project.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2018, 05:32:54 AM
It can be helpful I guess, for example to discover ICO's you haven't heard of but you should only trust your own research before investing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 05:31:23 AM
I think that it's right to evaluate the project on 3-5 different rating sites.
Activity: 284
February 26, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
Almost is not, i dont belive in ICO rating, some site take fees money for Promote ICO on the top site. Read their project,white paper, team, future and invest as your own risk. With some trustworthy website you can trust with 50-50
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
Yes I believe in ICO because most of them are really paying their clients. but we still need to be careful because not all ICOs are trustworthy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
February 26, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
The ICO rating sites are nearly worthless. I have seen scams that were easily detectable being given positive reviews by 7 ICO rating sites. You should only trust your own due diligence.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
February 26, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
I use Ico rating as a factor to research a project. But i recommend you use your knowledge to do that, give your opinion to decide that ICO is potential or not, and then invest  Grin Be independent, you need it more on this crypto world
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 04:59:55 AM
First of all, there should be an independent analysis of the project, the team and everything else, such sites serve in a sense as secondary advisers
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 26, 2018, 04:55:51 AM
I think rating is also major information to know a project. I believe in ico rating. Many people search about project and then they rate on it. So in my opinion ico rating is a great factor.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
February 26, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
I am not totally depending on ico ratings because some high rating ico is not a legit one there are going on the top because they are creating more alt to vote for their ico. I do my own analysis and by reading their white paper and reviewing the background of their team could helps me to decide which is the best ico for me.

Example of best ico for this yesr is VLB token all the characteristics of being great is on their white paper. They have real based project that will gives good impact to the auto/car industry and they already have ongoing presale, they are giving bonuses for early participation of 30% until march 12, 2018 and beyond that they will giving 20% bonus until their ico. https://vlb.io
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
February 26, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I wouldn't say that i would believe in ICO ratings but i would consider it as factor in projecting the path or success of a project. I also consider different sites that gives their opinions or ratings about a certain ICO. Its also a factor when a white paper is so detailed.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
February 26, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
yes and no, I always double check and see who are the people behind the revies

because sometimes also the most experienced reviewers make mistakes or are sponsored to make a positive one

is better to check multiple  and independent sources
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 04:33:22 AM
I think the question is how these Institutes rate the ICOs.  The current ratings are not standardized, most of them not transparent, and we don't know who rated the score.

It's only a matter of time for those with really great know-hows stand out from the others.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
ICOrating.com was right in evaluating some of the projects that I watched, like Genesis Vision, Cappasity, INS ecosystem. The investment rate was high, and these projects made high return after their ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: