Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 97. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
February 26, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
Beleive in some extent, yes.
I mean we use this site to just compare the result and whether the result is good or not we will stick to our bias confirmation,
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
February 26, 2018, 02:03:04 AM
I believe partly in ICO ratings.  There are ICOs that gain a good rating from websites but is never accepted widely by investors.  Ratings may give a partial good impressions on ICO but I still have much faith in how they follow their road map and the appeal it can get to be accepted as a new token.  There are ICO that gets a low rating at the beginning but pick up as it proves that its new project concept is viable and acceptable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

the last thing you know when you start to recognize the digital money exchange is ico. ico is the most reliable investment in this market. absolutely believe it.
Activity: 25
February 26, 2018, 01:54:45 AM
I think you should not based it on ratings. You should know what good projects are but sometimes good marketing will lead to more prospects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 01:42:35 AM
Most of people are checking ico ratings even i do also .I believe in ICO ratings since some of them  are really helpful to us to join or where to join ICOs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 26, 2018, 01:02:49 AM
partly,
because now a lot of projects that spend money just to improve their rating for the purposes of a black campaign to win the hearts of investors
Activity: 21
February 26, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
I usually take my personal opinion to an ICO to determine if this project legit or not, rather than believing in ICO ratings.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Rating and benchmark for one ICO is one of the basis of investor if the ICO is great and legitimate. Through rating and benchmark you will find out if the ICO become successful in the future. Rating is very useful because its give additional trust to the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
Most of the time it was use as a reference but sometimes it was just an information to show if the ICO was good or bad. But we cannot actually say that the ICO was good or bad even if it has a high score on ratings because we still have to use a lot of resources just to make sure that it is really good or not.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
February 25, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
In my opinion, Ratings are the last factor in ICO research. We can't rely just only on the ratings. Mostly ratings based on the info provided by the ICO to specific website. No doubt ratings are useful. But, While we looking for invest I used to consider it's in the last. If I found the project good for me then I surely invest in ratings dose not affect my decision.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
February 25, 2018, 05:27:14 PM
I will invest on my own research , because i am not sure if i can trust these sites. Maybe a combination of both is the best way to go , but it would be so easy to just buy a good rating.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
I think this tool is used by lazy people. The project should be studied independently, and Rating sites should be used as a supplement and viewed as an alternative point of view.
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
An ico rating website can be usee as a guide sometimes.
But you still have to do your own research anyway cos some of them are being paid by the project developers to make their project look good.
But I think a close to perfect website that I knw whose ico rating is usually real and free from compromise is icodrops.com
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 05:17:27 PM
I do not think that ICO ratings can be completely trusted. Experience shows that they do not study projects carefully. Often their advice is surprising and can lead to losses. Therefore, I prefer to double-check them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
Yes, I believe in the companies who provide ICO ratings they are legit companies and have a basis in their judgement; therefore it is very helpful to investors to determined where to invest.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 22, 2018, 01:56:07 AM
Yes, I believe. According to our Founder of Indigen blockchain, the price that he set was also depends on the value of bitcoin.
He said that, if the price of bitcoin will raise up, the ratings of our coins will also raise up then vise-versa. All ratings of the ICO that was been shown in the public was undergo to extreme study.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 12, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

The two sites mentioned are an important point of reference when choosing an ICO. Even the two I consider them the most important websites about ICOrating. But these sites just have to give you insight to review projects considered good on ICO sites. You need to document yourself very well when you choose to invest an ICO. Some sites are not enough. You need to analyze team members, partners and any other small details that may be important.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 03:35:22 AM
Yeah I do. I believe ico ratings are overall great reference to start reading, there are many links to specific icos and also how much money or coins they already collected etc. Nice place to start..
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
February 12, 2018, 03:28:15 AM
I usually follow the ICO rating websites to choose good projects. However, they also can pay website to increase the their rating. So, I also spend more time to research whitepaper, contact to team to understand about the project and give the choice
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 03:16:09 AM
For me I do not believe in rating because we do not know if the ICOs are legitimately better if we are to observe their activities or do research so we can see if they are due to their project.
Pages:
Jump to: