Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 101. (Read 6918 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
It seems to me, it is necessary to choose the ranking sites selectively - some put marks only for the fullness of the profile. In general, I think it's worth listening such sites as ICO Bench, ICO Bazaar, ICO rating - in the trends they always have only cool projects
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 05, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
Yes. i like ICO RATINGS and its very important to me. ICO RATINGS given me information about an ico if it is legit or not and its also our guidelines to choose a better ico.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
I believe but not wholeheartedly, because I also uses ICO ratings, I used the icoratings.com/Ico because for me they are not there without a basis they also have connections and source they have basis and they will not post something out of guess and pulse or gut feeling. But I said that I didn't believe wholeheartedly because in every ICO I can't see a fact sheet where they graph and observe the updated report about the ICO which is very important.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
I like to look at the ICO ratings as a guide only for its utility only. But also just because it can be useful and has potential doesn't mean it will definitely shoot to the moon.
Heck look at dogecoin... its all a gamble, use it as a positive reason to buy, not a be all end all
Activity: 196
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
February 04, 2018, 05:48:23 PM
Great question, I myself have met many sites with similar ratings. And I do not understand what their assessments are based on. By and large this is all taken from the information that the developers themselves publish .. but still, can not you buy this rating on the sites, and some scum can have a high rating.
And we know cases when high ranked ICO turn to scam. May be some ICO couldn't believe that so many investors bought their tokens... and just doesn't know what to do now Smiley
But the same time I trust ICObench for example. And I want to believe that some experienced guys can separate cool ICO better than I.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 05:09:38 PM
I've heard about this site, but I usually use investopedia.kom, there's a lot of good analytics that I already have for choosing a coin
Activity: 89
February 04, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
Great question, I myself have met many sites with similar ratings. And I do not understand what their assessments are based on. By and large this is all taken from the information that the developers themselves publish .. but still, can not you buy this rating on the sites, and some scum can have a high rating.
Activity: 368
February 04, 2018, 02:14:28 PM
Such ratings, as well as any rating systems in the world are indicative things. They should be paid attention, but do not make decisions based solely on these ratings
Activity: 5
February 04, 2018, 01:59:23 PM
I am Sean Oh, COO @ Reality Reflection Seoul based AR/VR content developer and, VC backed startup company.

We are announcing our first ICO a location-based AR game called Mossland. https://moss.land
Also check this out, please. https://www.vrfocus.com/2018/01/reality-reflection-announces-pre-ico-for-new-ar-title/

I would like to talk with ppl who are interested in our project. I can execute massive marketing to the social media and community websites, but I haven't started yet. I would like to find ppl who would help build a Mossland community first rather than those who only see a return on investment.

Find me in Telegram chatroom http://t.me/mossland_eng
I live in Korea but will stay awake all night to meet you guys!

Thanks.
Activity: 504
February 04, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
I believe in the ICO rating, because the ICO Rating Team has obtained a primer from the upcoming ICO whitepaper of the Telegram Open Network - a crypto initiative that has been said to break the record in terms of hype and investment attention.

Yes I do believe in these ratings as they show the whole picture: the popularity of the ICO, the level of its trust and whatnot. I usually check the rating of the project before I decide whether to invest into it or not.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
February 04, 2018, 01:07:27 PM
I believe in my skill to not get burned by a bad investment, but if I found something interesting and I would like to participate in their project, I always try to read about feelings of others. It can be helpful, but you are still the only person who decides if it is worth your money.
Activity: 322
February 04, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
sometimes the predictions about ico is less accurate, but do not look at it from one side only, certainly from so many predictions ico it has accuracy that cacok from the truth, the important thing here is we always compare from various kinds of prediction, only one hand, may be plunging us
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
February 04, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
I personally just use these sites to see what ico's are upcoming and ongoing. I take their ratings with a grain of salt as I don't have the assurance that these were not paid or simply made to shill the project.
When it comes to icos, it is much better to rely on yourself, as you can't blame this people behind those rating when you loose money. Take benebit for example: it has a high rating on icobench (4.4?) but it turned out to be a scam anyway.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
February 04, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
Frankly this is all made up s**t. There is no justifiable value of any crypto currency i believe one has to get through this phase with proper planning and direction to develop an ecosystem as a whole. What we have now is emotion driven market more than substance so these ratings for now dosent matter.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 04, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
In my personal personal opinion, I don't really think that ICO ratings is important but perhaps other people are referring it but I don't feel comfortable that an ICO is already gained popularity but in the real world.
When a coin hits coinmarketcap.com then after a month that would be the best score of they are good or not, or they will have the potential or not.
I'm not 100% believer in ICO rating because some of them are scam but there are still some ICO is you can trust, just check their background, study their white paper and also make research about their member. But i suggest to you to not rely in some opinion of people, its better if you personally study about them.
Activity: 62
February 04, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
Not with a whole heart. Anything that could be 'measured' in a sense is prone to promotions and manipulation.
Just let that sink in for a sec.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

I think that you should not rely on the opinions of such sites. The rating there is built on the opinion of the majority of users. But I'm sure only a small part of these users conduct a detailed analysis of ICO.
We must analyze everything. The idea is how much it is needed and whether there are competitors.
Developers - who are they? Participated in the ICO before, if so - with what success?
And so on.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
February 04, 2018, 09:59:30 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
Yes, I do believe in ICO ratings and ICO bench because they are making comments on what should be the possible risk of investment and what might the project affect the society so that you could choose easily
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
February 04, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
I've found ICO ratings to be mostly unreliable.
Although there are some that are rated high, and when I go and do research myself I agree with the rating, most of them don't match my own personal opinion.
I believe my own research and opinion more nowadays because I've developed a track record of success.
I've done four ICOs all at around 5 to 8x profit.  Don't have a loss so far.
That there is data I can trust.

Instead, I use the ICO ratings site as a reference or springboard of sorts.
It's convenient to have so many listed with start dates and links and what not.
Since I like to jump in during presales, it's really helpful to plan far ahead so I can get everything prepared and the ratings websites make this convenient.

One last thing, I have seen some websites rate known scams very highly so be careful.
One example that pops up in my mind is magos, which got an 8 out 10 rating.
Well, magos was a straight up scam, after the ico the devs, company, even website just dissapeared out of thin air.
Activity: 322
February 04, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
I do use ico ratings as reference but as always, with every investment you have to do your own research and do not forget to perform due diligence on what your investing in. Keep in mind that there are inherent risk even though we think that a certain project is bery promising.
Pages:
Jump to: