Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 108. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
let just know not everything the ICO rating site shown to us is completely correct. They are only based on the informations they found and they dont know exactly what will happen to the ICO, they can only evaluate based on their assetments, So we should not put to much hope on the Rating Sites, they are just reference tools for an ICO.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
Yes, I believe. This is the honest estimation of the project and independent reviews.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
No! Why would you trust and invest your hardearned money on someone else's take? Would you buy a house that someone on the internet says is a damn good one without yourself inspecting it? Do your own rating thing - look at team, concept and other general stuff while making this assessment.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
It Can just give Idea  but  We Should read Whitepaper and Check ICO Twitter Page  and Telegram Group what ICO Admin Doing
How much they are serious about Project in-term of Do they give daily update . Do they care members and Response well
It is Just My opinion
Thanks
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
I only treat ratings websites as a announcement site as the ICO being rated may have sponsored the post or review. However if an ICO is doing such marketing as sponsored posts on ratings sites, it could be worth the time to do some research on it.

I have discovered some good ICOs on such ratings sites. Recently I have discovered ArcBlock as well as Experty.

However it is still very important that you do your own research and due diligence. I cannot stress enough to everyone that is

participating in ICO that we must do our own research and not rely on review sites or rating sites.

With so many ICOs happening monthly, we should tighten our selection criteria so that we only pick the best to invest in.

If you do your own research, you will find that 4.5 out of 5 on some ratings sites can be worth nothing and it is still the best

to rely on your own due diligence and your own gut in selecting where to invest your money.

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
February 02, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
There's many ICO Rating websites, and most give unbiased ratings and reviews. You should be able trust their rating score because at the end of the day you can review their rating by adding a post below the ICO they have rated. This way the Rating is real and not fake. If a rating or review has been given and it's inaccurate then that site would not be trusted anymore so most rating sites do their best to keep a rating and review as true as can be.  Sites like icorating.com, icobench.com, icotoinvest.com are good sites to watch for ratings and reviews.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

Do not trust anyone and any ratings , just trust yourself . Just trust your own research.
Activity: 1024
February 02, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
back to yourself.
for me, the ico rating is just as a reference, I do not always use that data to have ICO. sometimes we have to analyze our own ICO that we will choose.

if you ask me whether I believe it or not. ?
maybe I choose to believe
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
Yes ofcourse maybe I thinks some investor basically based on which ICO they need to invest to earn a profit and to dont lose their investment
Activity: 280
February 02, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
do not believe in absolute ICO rating pages only rated a small percentage. They rely on the team and the investor. white paper and roadmap. There is no guarantee that the project will scam.
Activity: 99
February 02, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
I do not really trust the rating of sites, but I believe the live rating of the participants more. Good reviews, high attendance and positive reviews about the company. For example, I decided to participate in ISO Arcblock, because this project for a short time approached its goal. This project will definitely bring profit. Grin
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
February 02, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
I never trusted rating agencies. All their estimates can be only indicative and often do not come true. If you choose from all rating agencies, then it's best to pay attention to digrate.com. Recently, they make me happy with their forecasts.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
There is a well known method for ICO investing: do your own research. In the previous year once I've been asked to help one ICO to send some e-mails to different ICO related websites (including listings) and I've discovered that a pretty big part of the ICO ratings are require payments to get your project listed on their website. That comes especialy about the local websites. The mail nesson was that ICO ratings can never be 100% trusted. Ofcourse they may show the grneral hype around the coin but you should always make your own research.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 02, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
Dont believe anything on internet. Just believe your self and I think check ICO by yourself is better
But most of the time, it's hard for us to judge whether an ICO project is good or bad, and  the iCO evaluation website may be have some news that we don't know about. Isn't it?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
February 02, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
Recently I invested in some projects that advised the most famous sites with a rating After that I received a drawdown in the market in 50%
Activity: 109
February 02, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Depends on the source I guess. Most of the time I just use those sites for basic information like Marketcap, percent of coins being sold, etc.

I do like a site called Crush Crypto for ICO reviews though. They've been at it for awhile and have proven to be trustworthy.
Activity: 473
February 02, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

for me itself, ico rating is just as a refferer for short detail info about that ICO, high rating ICO at first time is not always a good one, you might found one ICO at first week it got at first page of icobench with a good rating, but eventually if the tokensale are good or even soldout, it rating will keep or even more great than before, but if not its rating will decrease.

instead of just see on ico rating website, i prefer to ask some friend about the ICO
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
February 02, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
It would seem that the ratings should help people choose projects, but none of us really knows what the project's creators really are, they pay to make us to get good ratings. Therefore, I believe that no one believes in them
Activity: 343
Rangers.Protocol
February 02, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
Dont believe anything on internet. Just believe your self and I think check ICO by yourself is better
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 02, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
not always, there are twisted, but mostly they are talking about
Jump to: