Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 109. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
Many ico rating are credible and trustworthy.
such as ICObench, this site scrutinizes the existing team and reads the Whitepaper with an almost exact analysis.

it's better to accept third party reference help but still with full analysis from us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 02, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
In general, an ICO rating is just one part of the browser.
ICO high score does not mean can immediately hit hard top, because many of the ICO project gave them money, so the score will be high, generally I will observe the telegram grond, this is also a very important reference standard.
Activity: 72
February 02, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
I think these ratings can be trusted, at least in general terms. If you have all your opinion and a lot of free time, you can study each project independently by your criteria.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
February 02, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
Usually I don't trust such websites with ICO rating, because in most cases they are get paid for this. But there's one recourse icodrops.com which proved to be very reliable. And most of there rating are based on there own investigations. I think this is the best ICO recourse now.
Activity: 84
February 02, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
Forgot to mention it, but remember that a lot of ico ratings are either sponsored or made by people participating in the bounty. DYOR everytime!
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
February 02, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
In my opinion those ratings can be an advisors. But I always do my own research before investing in an ICO. I do not only trust certain websites which highlight some ICOs. If you want to make money in this sector, it is always about your own research and our own information you gathered. Long story short: Do not trust random people from the internet.

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 02, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
it is a good criteria but not enough as a only this. Team and team backround, ann thread, bounty budget, web and social media pages.. this is a combination!
Activity: 84
February 02, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
I use the ico ratings as a reference to what to look at. Then when I find something interesting I always do my own research to not get burned. Too many ico get a score above 4.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:16:10 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

Some of their ratings is not exactly be done since they are using prediction too but yes I believe in ICO ratings since some of them  are really helpful to us to join or where to join ICOs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
Most of people are checking ico ratings as one of their reference on where they will choose to invest, but for me ico ratings is just a guide and I am not really believing on how they rate some icos. But is still depends with the investors how they will believe this ratings.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
February 02, 2018, 10:11:39 AM
I think a website like ICObench, ICOrating only as one of the reference factors when we will invest on a project. But we also should not be too trust in these websites. The best result is when we do our own research on the project that we will invest.

So  the ico rating website is just one of our references when we going to do deeper research on a project. That's my opinion. Btw sorry for my bad english and thanks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
February 02, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

Pages:
Jump to: