Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 46. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 29, 2018, 03:16:22 AM
Most times, those guys are paid for the rating services. The thing to do is look at for projects with real use case and at least an MVP. Also check how active the development team are and what kind of community they have not just thousands of telegram users. Most times the number of telegram users are all airdrop or bounty hunters who care less about the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
June 29, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
I only use ICO ratings as reference.
You can use it to select some projects you should do more research.
It is reluctant to rely on these ratings alone while investing in icos.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
of course I believe. because this is an ICO rating portal. so I don't think it will give the information carelessly. And I always make the ICO's rating as one of the assessment of the ICO project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 02:34:24 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

You can not trust rating sites. I think that experts sell good reviews for those who pay them well. Many projects with a low rating were successful and with a high rating they turned out to be scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
Yes personally I believe ICO rating.I think it's only a single way to identify good ico from most of way.You can't depend only ICO ratings.It can only help but it can't give 100% surety for successful ICO.

That is not the basis of a good campaign having a highest percentage ICO ratings on bounty thread because you can not determined the project are scammed. Many bounty campaign have passes that kind ratings but the reputation are not totally 100% sureness at it all depends on how you research the project many times concluding that its good campaign.
Activity: 26
June 28, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
I think it's good to read different opinions about different projects, but anyway we must do our own research before investing money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 04:03:09 PM
Do you believe in ICO Ratings?  Grin Grin Grin No.  Envion = Super rating. And today scam !  And many other ico are scam and rating to 4,5 and more. nei. This is often just a joke. I think who gets paid a lot gets a good ranking. that's all nonsense . then you can also read clever  and smart . it's better . Or Mickey Mouse Comic
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
yes I believe but I still invest in new projects and criticize you Socratus
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
For me ICO Ratings is a good guide that we can check if an ICO is good to invest or not, its still best to make our own research and dig more deeper with the project and team before we invest because no matter how big the ratings are if they want to scam us we can't do anything about it.
copper member
June 27, 2018, 08:50:31 AM
I do not trust such pages any more. Since i read that on most sites, you can buy the rating, i lost my trust.
That's why I advise everyone not to rely on such a rating. I'd rather do some research yourself.
I relied on such a site on my first bounty and got caught in a scam.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
Personally I don't believe at all.Since it is not clear what makes them and how.The rating can be displayed only at the end of the project.And before you need to look at other points.Before the ICO is over, no one can say whether it is a good project or not!
Activity: 82
June 27, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
I had tables with ratings and comments from different gurus. But in fact, with a table with twenty ico there are only two that are not scam. You must look at the team yourself and what kind of product the project offers.
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 03:26:13 AM
Since in our time-all you can buy and sell - and including ratings, I would not trust the project, only because it will stand a good line in the ranking
Activity: 149
June 26, 2018, 01:27:16 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

No, it's always been my research and instincts. I would just you to stay away from the ratings and hypes, DYOR and see whats good for you.
Some projects like Liven and Ubex are looking good, I've read the white paper of Liven and I'm kinda impressed, Australian ICOs with over 250k users that are using its app to pay for their food. Do take a look at this project!
Activity: 518
June 26, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Yes, the analytical websites connected with ICO now became much. Earlier I gave to these ratings huge influence (especially ICOBench). But there are a lot of high ratings for which have paid projects for the advertizing. Now for me the website with ratings number one is ICODrops. It is the team of people which gives huge amount of time for the choice of qualitative ICO. Their ratings for me are very indicative. They find tremendous projects which make profit.
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
I don't believe in any of those sites. I have seen ICOs on those get high ratings by expert reviewers and upon further investigation I discover they are outright scams. Fake team members, plagiarized white papers, etc. The reviewers on there do absolutely zero due diligence
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
I personally do not trust any ratings! The author of this topic is correctly specified, there is an ICO that does not have high ratings, but their ICO ends in 2-4 days, this is a measure of demand among users. I follow and trust my personal analysis, it is a complex process and takes a very long time. The only way I can be sure, my money will not go to garbage. Never listen to anyone, learn to analyze! At first it will be an impossible task, but after 3-5 projects you will learn how to do it effectively!
Activity: 700
June 26, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
I do not believe all the ratings voiced by different agencies, there are quite a lot of reasons, one of the bottom is an interest in money investments. There are really good analytical materials, and there are very heavily paid one-day projects. But still I read the material and try to understand it myself, having weighed the pros and cons.
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
I don't trust those ICO rating sites, because you can easily get listed by paying some money. I wonder how many out there actually a real review instead of advertising purpose. However, before joining an ICO, do your own research. It will save you from getting scammed.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Yes personally I believe ICO rating.I think it's only a single way to identify good ico from most of way.You can't depend only ICO ratings.It can only help but it can't give 100% surety for successful ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: