Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 48. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
You have to see how the rating is given before trust it or not. A few evaluations site simply utilize a check rundown to see whether certain things like wire gathering, whitepaper exist or not. These are far less valuable at that point destinations that really endeavoring to comprehend what the undertaking and potential is, for example, crushcrypto and for some situation even some youtuber are better. In any case, it's best utilizing evaluations as reference, some youtuber could be positioning the coins as the best ICO in light of the fact that they as of now arranged presale rebate and put a considerable measure of cash in it. End of day we settle on our own choices. Closely-held convictions not monetary guidance
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 26, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
I have seen so many ICO's being rated 4.8/5 and they have been some shit coins in my wallet. ICO rating for now I dont really believe in it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
June 26, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
I think the ico rating is just a prediction from some experts who are experts in the field but can not guarantee success on a project I think the ico rating is just a grip for any investor who wants to invest but all also return on the project they have good deals or not in interesting interest of investors
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
Yes, i believe some ICO ratings like Icobench and Icodrops, because they dont recieve any payment for their ratings and its always objective.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 26, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
rarely when i joined in campaign i always see is ratings and then the projects of the ICO if legit and successful in the future the other campaign or sometimes higher ratings it will be succeed.

Sometime I don't believe in Ico ratings because I believe some of them are not legit and a paid ratings. But not all of this, maybe only some of ico ratings site. Anyway, we should not focus on this but also check other factors to consider in making investments.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
Most of the times those websites who rate icos are paid for the promotions and you can't expect 100% visibility from them.

It's always better to do your own research, rather than believing any third party sources.
Activity: 88
June 26, 2018, 05:32:14 AM
ICO rating assessed by a portal. And I think is a very honest assessment. because a portal must of course give our best in order not to disappoint the public. because the community is of course the hope is full so that the information provided is real.
Activity: 224
June 25, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

You should not believe in ratings on various sites for sure, but as practice shows, projects with a rating of 4+ are successful (icobench)
But if you take for example 10 projects with a rating of 4+, there will still be unsuccessful about 50% or even more. Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 02:29:43 PM
Sometimes I look at the ratings of ICO. I do not think that if the project has a good indicator in one of these ratings, it is a guarantee of something.

Me too, I has visit ICO rantings site for looking some bounty, the bad site I not recommend is https://icorating.com, they has rating all 3-5 star  Cheesy
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
I don't believe these ratings. You should count on your strength. It is necessary to analyze the projects in which you invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 25, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
Is not that reliable but if you look on the factors regarding how an ICO is rated you could see that it doesnt really predicts the outcome of the token sale you can see that ratings are just a prior knowledge and what a simple person thinks of that ICO not considering the factors that affects the end game. These rating sites we can use to review projects. Always do your own research on the project that you want to invest in. There is always a risk in this market.
Activity: 105
June 25, 2018, 01:49:38 PM
Many ico rating are credible.  I just use those sites for basic information. The best result is when we do our own research.
Activity: 73
June 25, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
ICO project ratings are only additional help when choosing ICO, but they should not be the decisive factor in the choice.
June 25, 2018, 01:28:36 PM
I believe, maybe the ico rating is given after analyzing the whole ico, and become a benchmark to know the ico is good or not
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
June 25, 2018, 01:22:32 PM
ICO ratings is one of the basis to invest into ICO projects. But i do not believe it 100% because some of it are not true and some are  getting advertisement also. It really pays to read and learn about there projects and do research in order to understand more about it. I always read these opinions, sometimes you can find interesting and needful information in there. And on these sites  you can find the latest information on funds raised on the moment. Not all the info we get from these websites is accurate, but the info is still worth to use as our reference. Best to do your own research,with ICO ratings, plus it does not hurt to check forums to see what others have to say.
June 25, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
There is like too many of those rating sites with increasing popularity, Still, I think it's better that the investor is the one to do the research of the ICOs, research for their background of the people behind the project, their website, etc.
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

rarely when i joined in campaign i always see is ratings and then the projects of the ICO if legit and successful in the future the other campaign or sometimes higher ratings it will be succeed.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
I don't believe in ico rating any more. Many highly rated ico have cheated me, resulting in a huge investment loss.

copper member
June 25, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
When I choosing an ICO project, I focus not only on the rating, but also on the excitement that is created around the project.  I look at the number of subscribers in social networks, especially Twitter and telegram. But the rating also plays an important role in the selection of the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 25, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
Sometimes I look at the ratings of ICO. I do not think that if the project has a good indicator in one of these ratings, it is a guarantee of something.
Pages:
Jump to: