Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 50. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:03:57 PM
I believe ICO rating, although sometimes the result is not imaginary, but they helped us filter out a lot of scams.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:00:51 PM
I think ICO rating is one way to know is the ICO have good performance in marketcap, because many new ICO come up, its will give us to know is the ICO have great team to promoting and have inovatif  product they sell, and we can know the company can give us great benefit if we buy their altcoin before they list and launch on the exchange, so i think the ratings is good for us to decide investment ICO.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
June 22, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
I've seen a few la la nudes where the writers rated them high and so I think sites like that have little credibility because they're rather shallow. They should do deeper analysis, check frauds and the provenance of everything before publishing any type of note.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
It depends on the context.
If you want to invest in ICO should be noted is the soft cap and hard cap it.
These two points greatly affect the quality of an ICO in the Cryptocurrency business.
I see there is a lot of ICO now, much different from the past few ICO number.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 07:25:46 PM
i believe in ico rating it is only because of ico rating we are able to see ico investing are healthy with less scam ico rating really helped the investors to select the best icos in the market through their rating
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 07:16:56 PM
I doubt with ico rating site. many manipulation of valuation there by paying the site is more expensive then ico project will get great value. many investors are fooled by the ico rating on the rating site.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 07:15:42 PM
ICO rating not so much give ensure for us to pick a decent ICO, as you say that occasionally the ICO with a decent appraising can't achieve they softcap. for me the ICO rating only for different references not for as the principle purpose behind to pick a decent ICO. I propose you to doing research without anyone else's input.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 22, 2018, 07:13:38 PM
I think there are only some rating websites that provide accurate information, where the review is someone who really expert in the field, such as ICOBENCH AND ICODROP. However, sometimes there are less good in rating, so the rating is not in accordance with the course of the project in the future. But at least you can make this as a reference in choosing the best altcoin, so it can be profitable.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
June 22, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
In my opinion, I will take it as one of many other areas to consider when making decision. I consider it not proper to rely on someone's decision or rating. What if the person was paid to rate the coin or token or perhaps one of the promoters? The best way is to research on the token or Coin by yourself. The key points to note are: Aim of project- is it viable? The team behind the project- are they reputable people in the society? The country or area- is the country or area of operations cryptocurrency compliant? All these and many more are points to consider before participating in ICO.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Not really...
Activity: 156
June 22, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
Truly, I trust in some ICO rating . There is a notable technique for ICO contributing: do your own examination. In the earlier year once I've been requested to help one ICO to send some messages to various ICO related sites (counting postings) and I've found that an entirely enormous piece of the ICO evaluations are expect installments to get your undertaking recorded on their site. That comes especialy about the neighborhood sites. The mail nesson was that ICO appraisals can never be 100% trusted. Ofcourse they may demonstrate the grneral buildup around the coin however you ought to dependably make your own particular research.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
June 22, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Partly yes! I'm used to base and analyze the project for its popularity! I think that no one will argue that popular projects are always faster and more likely to collect the necessary investments!

Good Ratings does not mean that a project is popular, rather it’s often the opposite when I see that projects that got some excellent expert ratings are hardly talked about and when check out the telegram groups you are often surprised how small the community is
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
I have seen a ton of projects that got 4.9/5 on ico bench or somewhere around that area and they failed to reach their soft cap. I think even if the rating is good and the project has potential eventually it might not get the necessary funds.

Ico rating can't be used to judge project most time ico review are biased and what if they are paid to rate them high to attractive massive investors therefore i don't believe in ico ratings.

This sites that give ICO ratings are not that necessary. If you like the idea behind the project and you like the dev team why not invest some money in it? I mean some coin can have best ratings but if you don't like the idea you won't invest, right? Now if you don't DYOR then this sites are probably your only source of information and that's the problem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
I don't believe it lately. I realized that this is just a tool to attract investment in a particular project. There are many examples where the rating is high and the project failed. See the idea and the team and not the ratings.
Activity: 94
June 22, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
ICO ratings and reviews for me are just mere guides for looking to some references and backgrounds about the conducted campaigns and projects. There are sites that provide good and legit ICO ratings, the thing is not everyone of them present legit ratings that are worth trusting. You should be the one to decisde wheter you're chosen campaign is trusworthy and legit to participate with. Legit conducted projects are not so difficult to distinguish, but neither not so easy, so looking for some reviews and ratings to help determine it essential as well.
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
I do not believe too much.
Project officials may be giving money or coins to ICO evaluation sites. That's why ICO ratings are high.
Nobody in the market trusts anyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
June 22, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
I don't believe these ratings are independent. Otherwise how come we see 8+ score for the shittiest scam (which is 90% of the projects actually).
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I think that we can use this ratings on their life confirming of our own opinion because if you would rely on the opinion that somebody else you are always having the great chance to lose your money, because of the mistake of somebody else.
Activity: 308
June 22, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
Crypto-enthusiasts need some guidance in this area. Ratings and other related elements of the industry help not only beginners, but also serve as a signal for experienced investors, i think
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
June 22, 2018, 07:55:01 AM
I made ICO ratings several times for reference in ICO invest, but unfortunately many failed to reach softcap so I would never trust ICO ratings, which became the basis for ICO invest is whitepaper, and team.
Pages:
Jump to: