Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 53. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:34:01 PM
Rating for me is not the main indicator. I think that a high rating is not 100% an indicator of what the ICO will be popular and will bring profit to investors. For the money you can make a good rating.
Activity: 173
June 21, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Yes, I believe in these ratings. If you take the average value, from all sites, you understand roughly what the project is.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:30:39 PM
I do believe them to a certain extent, as recently I read where it said that a great number of so called experts from ICO bench are bunch of "experts". So I allways do my own research when it comes to ICOs from more than one source.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
June 21, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
Yes, I believe in the ratings of ICO projects. I always focus on this in the analysis, because it is really important
Activity: 85
June 21, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
Not sure if those ratings are good.
Activity: 55
June 21, 2018, 02:23:28 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

My answer is "Yes". Although many systems are not trustable (etc: icobench,...), severals systems are really really believable like icodrops, cryptobriefing,...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
I look through ICO ratings from time to time on the websites you have mentioned just in order to keep my hand on the pulse of this sphere, but at the same time I would never base my investments on their statistic, I would rather do my own research.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
I have never and will never trust any kind of on line rating site for anything; especially cryptos!! Common sense dictates that the site is there to make an operating profit, so why wouldn’t they charge for high ratings?! And there is no clearity concerning the careers of the people who are doing the ratings; they could just be 10 my months into crypto for all I know.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Ratings are just guides that gives you information, It will depend also to the ICO you're investing in. You may believe and trust ICO rating but you can't blame it if it's not accurate because it's up to you if you to make your research and invest.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
I often look at these ratings. But I make the final decision on my own based on the analysis of ICOs projects, which I constantly conduct.
that is a right position, there are so many scammers tgat on,y ratimgs are not enough to protect you from them, so we need to be careful
Activity: 218
June 21, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
ico ratings are fime, but i still prefer to watch at other things and not to make a final decision only rely on rating, it is not right
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 21, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
I often look at these ratings. But I make the final decision on my own based on the analysis of ICOs projects, which I constantly conduct.
Activity: 378
June 21, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
No. At the moment I don’t trust ICO ratings. I analyze everything by myself and choose some important points. In time you also will do this.
Yes, I agree this. I do not believe in rankings from websites like ICObench or ICOrate ... recently, some ICO projects on their evaluation have failed and brought no less disappointment to the confidence of investors. Can not blame the market for bad conditions. But I realize, some projects are superficial in ideas and too rush.
Activity: 85
June 21, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
I still believe in ICO ratings although it seems that the ICO rating is not so influential with the success of ICO in the future
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
I do not really trust ICO ratings. I just rely on my feelings and thoughts and take the time to follow the ICO project that I am interested in before investing. However, the ICO ratings from a number of websites still provide a reference value and many details of interest. It is also a method that every ICO investor wants to consult.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
All sites that put up an ICO rating, do it always approximately the same. You will not be able to distinguish a really good project from the next slag, because even the assessment will be almost the same.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 07:20:55 AM
I do not trust in them that much however at the least they someway deliver me some help me with my ICO studies. in the end, we nonetheless want these ICO critiques to get the reviews of the so referred to as experts in the market. but, we ought to now not simply live on those evaluate website's rankings. Their scores do not guarantee in any way that the better the initiatives get the extra a success they'll be. apparently, that is not the case.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 21, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
Rating agencies and rating firms are mostly fraudsters. I've met many projects with low ratings, which have very big successes. Therefore, I do not believe in ratings.
Activity: 1036
June 21, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
No. Recently, I stopped believing these ratings. And the reason here is a lot of projects with a high rating are scams or just bad projects. Besides I saw somewhere on the forum offer with paid cheat rankings.
Activity: 26
June 21, 2018, 06:59:59 AM
I used to use these sites and their ratings to find good ICOs and learn more about them. But I always never bought a coin making decision just on their rating. Now, when almost everybody knows how these resources work, I think not so many people still use them
Pages:
Jump to: