Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 54. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
Not really I believe in ICO Ratings because mostly of it will not obey the rules of there own handshake of campaign they wanna lost immediately especially campaign going to end ICO is missing and cannot be trusted if they did not change there habit.
Activity: 133
June 21, 2018, 06:40:18 AM
I do not believe in ICO ratings simply because the creators of a coin can just as easily pay the people who run a site to give their ICO a good rating even if the project is not a good one. Scammers can use this to get people to invest in their projects because people tend to trust this ratings which should npot be the case. Only trust your own research
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
No. At the moment I don’t trust ICO ratings. I analyze everything by myself and choose some important points. In time you also will do this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
Yes, I always read ICO ratings. These ratings are made by smart people with a lot of experience. They often write about the fact that you need to pay special attention on something and where there can be risks. Of course, the investor makes the decision independently, but such ratings pay attention to fraudulent projects.
Can you give examples of ICO ratings that you see and trust? Perhaps among them there are good ones, for example I do not know about. Just a lot of popular ratings place biased estimates on projects. More precisely, good ratings in such ratings are bought, so I do not trust them.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
Yes, I always read ICO ratings. These ratings are made by smart people with a lot of experience. They often write about the fact that you need to pay special attention on something and where there can be risks. Of course, the investor makes the decision independently, but such ratings pay attention to fraudulent projects.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
Where actually the rating base on? Higher rating could possible be hyped or amything but os doen'st neccesarilly mean that it you give an ICO or project a 100% success. There are lots of ICOs were rated low but made their success. Ratings are actually just guides where to put an imvestments but it would all depends on how the ICO will be performed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:43:38 AM
At some point yes. There are ICO monitoring sites that are really good in analyzing ICO. They look on every aspect of the project and report it very transparent on their website. But there are also some sites that rates almost all ICOs 4 points and up without scrutinizing it very carefully. For me its just a guide for us in choosing the right ICO. We should conduct our own study on the project.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
Not really,I do not trust them enough to make investment decisions based purely on the ratings.Also such ratings may be bought or biased if a close associate is the rating platform
Activity: 6
June 21, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
it depends, i think. each rating site has its advisors. just like any testing site for anything watch them closely and check, if they make the right choices. look at the advisors and how they feedback their ratings. with some effort you will be able to sort the ones out, who are paid, and get a better overview. i think icobench is the biggest, but also there it depends on the advisors who rates.
Activity: 476
June 21, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
With the ICO rating, it provides a bit of enlightenment for all of us who follow ICO. Because with the assessment system that makes us know the rank of ICO that we follow. The ICO rating will be above if it has many communities and investors in it. In addition, it will also affect the value of sales, the ICO rating above is usually also has a high value because the demand for coins from their ICO is also high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 21, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
They can be trusted too, you can still trust them they are based on the market also but there are some ICO ratings that are biased and still up to now I really dont know where it came from.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 21, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
No, I do not believe it and never rely on ICO ratting that exists. I will be more confident and satisfied if I do my own investigation to see if the ICO is good or not. That's what I've been doing.
I think it would be right. The rating is based on the opinion of people, and a small number, and among this number may well walk the wrong opinion. If there was a rating that covered all investors, then I would still believe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
I don't trust that kind of sites because they may be paid to give better review so for me it's better to do the research myself so i can get a better understanding regarding the project and that will help me a lot on deciding whether to invest in the ico or not. It's definitely better to do research yourself because you'll trust the project more and won't panic sell easily.
Yes, the rating on such sites is simply bought. All these assessments of experts simply are worthless because it can be bought for money. Therefore, the best ICO rating is a rating made by us personally.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 03:38:30 AM
I trust them to a certain extent, don't believe them blindly. Always remember to do your own research before looking to invest in any project. Everyone out there has there own understanding of the project or a motive that is unknown to us. Crypto space is too volatile and scammy to trust on any other person.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
June 21, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
I never go to such sites and do not look at the ratings. I rely only on my opinion. I look at the project, study it, communicate with the team in a telegram and ask various questions
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 21, 2018, 01:33:21 AM
I don't trust that kind of sites because they may be paid to give better review so for me it's better to do the research myself so i can get a better understanding regarding the project and that will help me a lot on deciding whether to invest in the ico or not. It's definitely better to do research yourself because you'll trust the project more and won't panic sell easily.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 01:25:22 AM
I'm not based on the rating from the sites , I look at the project site , read the technical document , study the team .
Activity: 231
June 21, 2018, 01:23:15 AM
No, I do not believe it and never rely on ICO ratting that exists. I will be more confident and satisfied if I do my own investigation to see if the ICO is good or not. That's what I've been doing.
Activity: 616
June 21, 2018, 01:13:04 AM
That's the competition of votes from some members in the project, and their way if we help to vid their project ico, they dare to pay us. So for me the largest and most voting results do not become a benchmark ico is a success.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
June 21, 2018, 01:09:02 AM
yes most of all projects get succes in ico ratings because many people depends on the ratings of ICO ratings. thats why it get successful faster and get many investors .
Pages:
Jump to: