Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 87. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
May 15, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

No, I don't trust them when it comes to investing you should do your research, some ratings are done by their investors and bounty participants, as you can see in some of their bounty campaigns, they have a campaign where they vote to gain a lot of trust from some of these sites.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
n my opinion, those sites are for informational purposes only and may be used for reference! You and only you will decide how to invest. But however, those sites summarize and update information and that has a part in our success👍
Activity: 82
May 15, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
I'm looking at sites with ICO ratings just to understand which ICOs are currently undergoing. If I'm interested in any project then I will conduct my own research. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
I believe it is useful as a single source of information, and to get some external reviews. Some websites put this info all over the place making it difficult to find so ICO ratings simplifies the ICO. The ratings itself depends on how many people are reviewing it, the more the better.
Activity: 105
May 14, 2018, 02:16:02 PM
There are ICOs that gain a good rating from websites but is never accepted widely by investors.  Ratings may give a partial good impressions on ICO but I still have much faith in how they follow their road map and the appeal it can get to be accepted as a new token.  But high rating ICO at first time is not always a good one, you might found one ICO at first week it got at first page of icobench with a good rating, but eventually if the tokensale are good or even soldout, it rating will keep or even more great than before, but if not its rating will decrease.
Activity: 52
May 14, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

I do not believe to those ratings, they often are paid or overvalued the project, like Experty who had good rates and now x0.15 from ico. I do my own research and last good project i found is Egretia!
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 14, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
I do not believe in ico rating because all websites that rated an ico are not necessarily very credible, and proved a lot of good ratings they provide but the fact that the project gets a good rating is not even a success or even a scam, so we better believe with our own analysis .
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
I know exactly what the project is icodrops.com is a private product and they do not post a rating for money.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 02:10:23 PM
in fact, few platforms with ratings are really honest with the user. Personally, I want to create my own independent platform for project evaluation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 14, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
I do not believe in ratings. It seems to me that they are interested in advertising their own project. Or a project that paid them money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
I hope you always think of your decision when you follow the ICO project that you can from the ICO site rating. because now not all sites rating can be believed. You still have to do a check on the website, social media and the participants join the ICO.
Activity: 121
May 14, 2018, 01:55:42 PM
It is actually true.Sometimes you just decide to join an ICO simply because it has been highly rated, only for it to fail at the end.But some actually work fine. I think most investors are attracted by these stuff, expecially if it is coming from a site they trust well.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
I'm watching ratings on ICOdrops only. They doesn't make any hidden advertisements.99% of high interest projects made a really good profit for me. Except of Refereum =)
Activity: 303
May 14, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
I think ICO ratings should be one of the criteria we should look out for because it tells how genuinely a project is. For me personally, I am cool with any ratings above 4.
Activity: 420
May 14, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
No. I categorically do not believe in similar services, like many people in this branch, I think that all these services are very well bought, I can say that there was such a project Graphen power, which was evaluated very well, but in the end the project generally turned out to be scam.
Activity: 52
May 14, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Do not believe
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
There are many ico rating websites out there. What I very much familiar is ICO bench. Well, it provides a good deal of information and provide as the benchmark on what are the good ICO in the market currently. I use the benchmch as part of the factor for me to decide to get involve on something. Thank you ICO bench. Smiley
I believe in ICO ratings but if they have high rankings, I still do not trust their ratings. Every ICO I really meet by me, I only see the ratings of each ICO, I also see the side of their projects and technology behind. Most ICOs today are scams.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
May 14, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
There are many ico rating websites out there. What I very much familiar is ICO bench. Well, it provides a good deal of information and provide as the benchmark on what are the good ICO in the market currently. I use the benchmch as part of the factor for me to decide to get involve on something. Thank you ICO bench. Smiley
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
no, I don't believe the ratings. I myself conduct research and choose a good ICO.
Activity: 252
May 14, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
As an investor the ico rating and ico bench both the portals are most beneficial for me because before investing in any ico first of all i will check the ratings and reviews of that particular ico and then i will invest and according to me 90% of rating is valid.
Pages:
Jump to: