Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 88. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
In my opinion, ratting obtained by ICO is not only based on the project concept is good. The success of a project can be viewed by a team that is involved in it. If the project has a team that is diligent and always compact in finding and providing information about the project. And usually, before I follow ICO, I usually do an investigation first, starting from ICO rankings, ICO communities, and potentials owned by ICO. That's what I need to do so that I can choose ICO properly, not scam, and investment can continue to grow.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 14, 2018, 11:22:46 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

No, I do not really trust it. Such sites often make many reviews, so some carelessness can result in different assessments. In addition, although the sector is known as reliable sites, money can prepare a nice review writing and scoring. Moreover, these web sites do not invest in projects that are rated 4 stars or above. For this reason, we do not trust and it is always useful to be precautionary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
May 14, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
I believe in ICO rating but always you need to think with your own head. Because all those ico rating websites can sell there ratings and votes for good allocations . Always think where you invest your money and be ready to loose everything because it is very young market.

Good Luck.
Activity: 476
May 14, 2018, 11:19:32 AM
I do believe in ICO rating but we can not fully trust it. because in my opinion this rating only as a general description only. Actually there are other factors that are more important is whether the ICO has a team and a good background, if necessary have a product will be great. But if we look at ICO with a low rating, then often we have a doubt whether the project can be successful later.
ico rating indeed affects some ico and can be a consideration for choosing a good ico project,
because the ico rating is affecting in the investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
ICOdrops.com gives good ratings on ICOs. The amount raised, and whether or not they have gotten to their minimum target(soft cap). It is sometimes an effective guide.
The competition for ICO investors’ money is now much bigger. Bounty managers have to get creative and find new ways to stand out, attract attention, beat the competition and bring investor money for the project. While some practices are completely legit and help early contributors earn fair and deserved tokens, others are pretty shady.
Activity: 115
May 14, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
Such ratings, as well as any rating systems in the world are indicative things. They should be paid attention, but do not make decisions based solely on these ratings
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
ICOdrops.com gives good ratings on ICOs. The amount raised, and whether or not they have gotten to their minimum target(soft cap). It is sometimes an effective guide.
Activity: 99
May 14, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

to be honest, i never believe ICO rating. there are many ICO with a high rating but the project never success. better to doing the research yourself. All their estimates can be only indicative and often do not come true.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
I once chatted with a person, who worked as an expert on Icobench, but he was rather critical of this website.  Then I sometimes noticed that their ratings were incorrect, so I don’t trust the ICO ratings except the cases when they coincide between several sites.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

I think coin review sites and ratings help us learn some parts about coin and their projects. But it is not all, we have to learn research from many directions before making our investment
Activity: 353
May 14, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
I believe in the ICO rating because the ICO rating team has obtained an entry information from the upcoming ICO white paper ,they are professional then normal investors.
Activity: 476
May 14, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
ICO rating can be a guideline for us to choose the best projects. But yes, the result may differ from what we expected. At least ICO rating can make our researches more easier.
Activity: 239
May 14, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
I do not believe in the ICO rating, if you want to invest in a new project, I advise you to read the "White List" , in order not to lose your money. Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
ICO ratings are there to guide you in choosing good ICO based on rating figure that address the qualities ICO must have before it could be considered to be better rated! This rating does not however determine the success of any ICO!
Activity: 6
May 14, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
Im not so sure, but usually if ICO's rating is great so that success.
But i know, so many ICO fail now.
Im not understand too how the ICO can fail.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
I do believe in ICO rating but we can not fully trust it. because in my opinion this rating only as a general description only. Actually there are other factors that are more important is whether the ICO has a team and a good background, if necessary have a product will be great. But if we look at ICO with a low rating, then often we have a doubt whether the project can be successful later.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
I do not think that it's a good idea to be guided by the ICO rating. The best rating is your own analysis of the project and the study of the development team. And all these ratings and reviewers are likely to be paid.
Activity: 546
May 14, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
As far as I know, most ratings are derived from valuations from the web based on products, teams, profiles and perhaps the vision of the development team. So maybe rating is just general rating about an ico with other ico.
Activity: 72
May 14, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
Unfortunately many of the larger ICO reviewing sites are paid to give good reviews. This is becoming common knowledge within the space, and is a real shame becuase it causes newer investors to "FOMO" into projects that may not be as good as they appear... The project only having a good rating on said website because it paid for it.

At Menlo.One we have created a truly decentralized ICO marketplace - Blockchain experts review ICO's and share knowledge within the Menlo One ecosystem, and are rewarded for valuable content. We have created a system that cannot be manipulated, and besides helping people new and seasoned within the blockchain space to invest confidently in a project having been educated and informed by the best people within the space, we also offer plenty of other features such as

Auto-investing functionality

A Portfolio service

A wallet

and more.

Check us out at www.Menlo.OneGrin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 09:50:01 AM
ico rank gives us information or guidance to make investments to be taken so ico rating does not hurt if we make important referrals we remain cautious in investing then that investment will be safe
Pages:
Jump to: