Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 90. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I don't believe these ratings, as the opinion made by couple of people and based on their view! At the end of the day, market/investors shows and decides who survives in it and what price is there for demand of curtain category of product, that ico based on. I of course pay attention to the these rating's and have more interest in reading white paper and what it has to offer, but only after doing my own research, I decide whether to trust this rating or not, which most of the times I don't trust
I agree, this ratings could be good as your second opinion or option to see how they rate that particular ico. I am firstly doing my research and reading next is to find reliable informational materials and go with ico ratings. Some of their reviews was biased or not good because manay good ico was a low rating for them and that is not so much good to invest some of it was on top rated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
May 12, 2018, 10:39:22 AM
All rating sites give subjective information-their opinion about the project,sometimes this opinion is paid,  but it can be seen. I always read these opinions, sometimes you can find there interesting and needful information. And on these sites  you can find the latest information on funds raised on the moment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
Trust but verify Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

I don't believe these ratings, as the opinion made by couple of people and based on their view! At the end of the day, market/investors shows and decides who survives in it and what price is there for demand of curtain category of product, that ico based on. I of course pay attention to the these rating's and have more interest in reading white paper and what it has to offer, but only after doing my own research, I decide whether to trust this rating or not, which most of the times I don't trust
Activity: 378
May 12, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
No I don't because every ico rating site use different factor that will determine the score for the ico, and I also have a different point that I must check in order to participate in ico. It's always better to do your own research for the ico because that way you can see directly what kind of ico it is and whether it is suitable for you as a long term investment.

ICO ratings is one of the basis to invest into ICO projects. But i don't believe it 100% because some of it are not true and some are paying advertisement also. It really pays to read and learn about there projects and do research in order to understand more about it. 
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
yeah  i believe in ICOs rating cause every time i check!! it always active community!! and  then most of people always check the ICOs Rating so they know if they got a hard cap!!!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
I believe on the ICO ratings but even they have high ratings, I still don't trust their ratings. Every ICO I participated is very full of research by mine, I just don't watching the ratings of every ICO, I also consider the technical side of the project and their technology behind also. Most of ICOs nowadays are scam.
More accurately, comments and reviews from the ico ratings are only at the reference level, we can not completely trust because they are similar to us, they only rank based on analysis and some underground information but they are better than us in terms of experience and manpower. Although we can not compare with them but when we are an investor, we should have our own analysis then read the analysis from other people, it will help us more clearly determine the authenticity of an investment, instead of just hearing and believing from one side
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
To my great regret I no longer believe in such services and I can tell why, there were a lot of projects that were very well evaluated by such services, in the end they turned out to be scam projects, I think that this should not be forgotten and neglected.
Activity: 26
May 12, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
I will Choose Quality than Quantity.. ICO's depends on the company paying the advertisement. But for me reading some blogs will boost my confident if i'm gonna invest on this coin or not.
Activity: 126
May 12, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
they are simply ratings sites, you do not need to blame them if your contributions are burned out, you yourself should evaluate the project in full and fully, see the team, goals
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
ico rank only to make predictions in determining the course only and I do not think it shows the results to be achieved so surely there are benefits of the ico ranking made
Activity: 5
May 12, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
To me, ICO ratings site just tells me what ICOs are coming up next and so on. Their ratings (x/5) doesn't matter to me. I'll normally join their telegram group after reading the whitepaper, and if i have any questions, i ask them and make the decision on my own. Shillers like Ian Balina, thegobone, etc. do play a part in my decision whether or not to invest, but just a small portion. The main factor is whether or not I think the project will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
May 12, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
I believe on the ICO ratings but even they have high ratings, I still don't trust their ratings. Every ICO I participated is very full of research by mine, I just don't watching the ratings of every ICO, I also consider the technical side of the project and their technology behind also. Most of ICOs nowadays are scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:51:33 AM
No I don't because every ico rating site use different factor that will determine the score for the ico, and I also have a different point that I must check in order to participate in ico. It's always better to do your own research for the ico because that way you can see directly what kind of ico it is and whether it is suitable for you as a long term investment.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 12, 2018, 09:48:57 AM
I believe in ico ratings for sure. I always check ico rating before investing or joining bounty campaigns. Because seaching earlier is important for me. So i generally check them on icobench which is a reliable rating platform for me after that then i decide about project.
Activity: 185
May 12, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
Of course, ICO ratings cannot be fully trusted. But these are the landmarks that help to separate good campaigns from scam. As for me concerns, I use ICO bench ratings.
Activity: 294
May 12, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
actually I do not really believe that. several times i joined ico with perfect rating but in the end they ended up scam. so it's just an instrument not a fact of absolute truth.
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
Not much,the thing is that all these ratings are fake and the owners of ICOs pay big money to experts and sites to be rated as high as possible,so I just have a look at them.
Activity: 144
May 12, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

Yes, I believe that this ico assessment has a reference value and shows good not to the ico, but you should also do some research to make sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
For me i didnt believe. I trust my own investegate. Because maybe there are website that accept payment order to get high rating. So it will be good if you do it yourself
Pages:
Jump to: