Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 92. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
Yes, I believe these ratings and always pay attention to them before investing in ICO. For myself, I decided that this is one of the important criteria for investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:17:19 AM
some websites are credible like ICObench, it's where I get most of my bounty now a days. They also give what the company is targeting with the hard and soft cap, also the bounty counts, when it started and when it will end.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
May 12, 2018, 03:10:49 AM
I don't think that any ICO Rating website is reliable. They are taking money from projects to get them listed. More you pay, better you get shown. It's all about the money you pay to them, if you have 5 ETH to spare, just write some shit about blockchain industry problems, offer some shit solutions to these problems, pay 5ETH to ICORating and boom, you're listed as a top coin.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 03:05:29 AM
Ye I do believe in ICO ratings because it is one of the criteria that you should look for good ICO ratings has a good ICO, it is part of the good ICO. You should never forget to check for the ICO rating.
Activity: 47
May 12, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
To be trusted 100% certainly not because we can not predict the growth of ICO value based on rating alone, we must be good at analyzing market price and see how the team work to market their products.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 01:10:05 AM
I somehow like to base my jurisdiction according to my personal criteria as well as this ico rating sites. More resources the better, but within the site I only look for the amount of their presale as well as the incoming icos, I also read the description of these ico to personally think if it's a plausible project or not. Still, these sites are yet to be trusted, just use them to catch a glimpse of the incoming icos.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 12, 2018, 01:03:11 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Honestly, I do not look or even bother to visit this rating sites, for me they can be manipulated, if you are going to invest or join an ICO bounty its preferable to set up some basic criteria that you yourself set up to avoid being misled.
wow, but for me rating sites is quite helpfull for me for sorting new ico and making my time a lot effisien
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 12, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
For me ICO ratings are just numbers, when I invest in any ICO I research about the project myself. It is money to invest so I have to take every step to avoid from scammers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:34:45 AM
I don't really believe it, because for example, icobench, there are a lot of experts who are analyzing various kinds of ICO projects.
Most of the time, however, these high-scoring projects are shit.
Activity: 16
May 12, 2018, 12:26:25 AM
ICO Rating sites sound like a centralized system.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
May 12, 2018, 12:23:47 AM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Honestly, I do not look or even bother to visit this rating sites, for me they can be manipulated, if you are going to invest or join an ICO bounty its preferable to set up some basic criteria that you yourself set up to avoid being misled.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 12:18:14 AM
These rating sites we can use to review projects. Also can proceed from the opposite, if the project site has links to many high ratings, then we can assume that these ratings are bought.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
Is not that reliable but if you look on the factors regarding how an ICO is rated you could see that it doesnt really predicts the outcome of the token sale you can see that ratings are just a prior knowledge and what a simple person thinks of that ICO not considering the factors that affects the end game.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:52:28 PM
I do not trust these ratings. I know some sites where ICO project managers can buy a high rating for their company. As a rule, according to my observations, the majority of ICO companies do not correspond to the rating given to them. Before I invest, I will analyze the project team. And I look, what solutions they offer. This helps me more than sites with incomprehensible ratings.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 11, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
I think that there are sites that provide approximate forecasts but not all, so it is necessary to conduct the analysis itself, so will be the best result)
Activity: 204
May 11, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
But I think that with this rating site I think is very helpful. Because at the moment, we are looking for a nice project also trouble but with a rating site, we just do some checking. With repeated checking is certainly able to prevent us from the scam.
Activity: 34
May 11, 2018, 03:28:10 PM
Personally i will say no, i remember looking up ratings for ucoincash and bitfinite(both lending coins), both had such high reviews but sadly ended up breaking hearts of investors . So i will say take the ratings with a pitch of salt .
Activity: 378
May 11, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
The ICO ratings page only gives us an overview of the project. From the comments, we can see whether the project is feasible. Those comments are generally evaluated by the team of developers, white papers ... The comments do not evaluate the community, so if the project has a good marketing strategy, the community is big supporters, they still will sell out his ICO.
Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
You need to understand where these ratings come from. I think, even honest rating sites first, later start selling ratings. The temptation is a matter of time and price.
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 03:08:43 PM
I do not believe anyone except my personal experience. It seems to me that all statistical data and ratings can deceive us.
Pages:
Jump to: