Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 93. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
not 100% sure! rating is just one of the tools  Grin
Activity: 158
May 11, 2018, 02:41:43 PM
You should only apply to yourself and your knowledge, these ratings can be purchased. I do not advise you to trust these sites.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 11, 2018, 02:36:54 PM
I dont really believe in ICO ratings, but you can find a lot of useful information on such sites as icodrops and icobench, and make your own decision.
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
The rating is based on the subjective assessment of experts, so it may not correspond to reality. Also there are rumors that the rating is being paid. But nevertheless, I draw attention to the rating on the icobench.com, this is one of the criteria for choosing a project
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
Actually rating on ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com is a good thing to check but only as some additional information. You cant blindly believe them.Before investing I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 02:02:53 PM
From my perspective, it is very necessary to take consideration into the ICO ratings. For me, I casually check some of them to get some information, it can do a lot of help. However, it had better understand whether ICOs are worthy or not by doing your own independent research, which could be more efficency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
as for me, I focus exclusively on some adequate experts, on whom I signed in telegrams. buff 10 for example.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
In my opinion, those sites are for informational purposes only and may be used for reference! You and only you will decide how to invest. But however, those sites summarize and update information and that has a part in our success👍
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 01:55:41 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
have read the topic and decided to write an opinion. disclaimer - this is not an advertisement, only my opinion. is there a website rating icodrops.com. the founders put a rating only on the basis of factual information. they also show in which projects they invest their own money and keep statistics of projects that they have marked very well. I believe in their analysis and trust their opinion. Smiley
Activity: 99
May 11, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
I want to believe that ICO rating sites have criteria they use in conducting their reviews, ranging from the team members, project quality, whitepaper and some other factors... I think some rating site such as icobench coukd be trusted. But it is also advised that individuals do indepth research in prospective ICO's you're willing to invest.
Activity: 36
May 11, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
It's one poit to start . but no matter how good are the ratings if you dont believe in the project

I use them as reference , if there are more sites judging as good ICO should be a good sign
dont feel confident when one site give 5 stars and other 2 . something must be wrong

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 01:50:09 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

I do not use those kind of websites. I do research of ICO's on my own. After you find out what ICO is providing you can watch its rank on those sites. For me, it is nothing but an additional help.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
May 11, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

the rating does not guarantee that the project will be strong. For example, ICO Egretia - the project has an average rating, but the team will collect the hard cap in 2 minutes! And investors will profit.
Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 01:47:32 PM
I usually use those sites to get general information about ICO, I don't care if they give 4 or 5 stars.
Most of them were paid by the project to review or rate the ICO of a project, which will make people has diminished trust to an ICO. I usually take my personal opinion to an ICO to determine if this project legit or not
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 11, 2018, 01:43:52 PM
The ICO rating in most of its cases is plausible. He gathers from many leading channels and bloggers who thoroughly study projects. I trust this rating and often it does not subsume.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
May 11, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
At some point, I believe in it until such time that I will read some information that it should not be trusted and considered since it is manipulating too, but as of the moment one of my basic info relies in the ICO ratings.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 01:40:38 PM
I think rating is also major information to know a project. I believe in ico rating. Many people search about project and then they rate on it. So in my opinion ico rating is a great factor.
Activity: 364
May 11, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
For me the ICO rating is not the main criterion, for me rating is just a benchmark, but that does not mean that the project will be really successful.
Activity: 149
May 11, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Yes in my opinion as a website that gives the ranking for ICO in progress it was very helpful for me. With a look that I can consider the ICO project who get good grades. Keep I check this very important birthday because some of the projects that are considered to have good grades but the sales are not even good, so before we choose the projects it's good on the check.
Activity: 128
May 11, 2018, 01:10:37 PM
The Reting is only one of assessment sources, and not main. I think that rating only an occasion to pay attention to ICO, but no more.
Pages:
Jump to: