Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 94. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 01:07:04 PM
Yes, I believe that most of the time these ICO ratings have some reference value, but you can't always rely on these ICO ratings. Because some ICO projects are paid marketing, the score is higher.
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
I don't believe in ICO rating sites, i think most of  scores are bought by projects and you should not decide what to buy based on scores.
I am using this sites to discover new ICO-s and make my own research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
April 24, 2018, 01:27:18 PM
I trust the rating only that is presented on the site icodrops.com. The other sites do not provide accurate information about crypto projects. But it's best to analyze the crypto project yourself and put your estimates before investing.
Activity: 65
April 24, 2018, 01:00:23 PM
I use ICO ratings to assist me when doing ICO research. I don't take it to the heart. There are some ICO with great rating and fail and ICO with a bad rating that succeeds.
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
I'm looking at sites with ICO ratings just to understand which ICOs are currently undergoing. If I'm interested in any project then I will conduct my own research.

As ICO rating is speculative and hence cannot be accurate but it can give some rough idea on the basis of previous market work. An investor should collect information from other resources also and then proceed on. At present I am studying ENLTE. It is doing well as users are increasing with good potential. For more details visit web.enlte.com
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 07:44:02 AM
Absolutely no. Why? There are so many scam ico right now. Don't trust anyone and always do your own research
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:42:15 AM
In fact, it's great that there are sites like that. But again, we should use our heads and make a decision based on several sites and maybe even opinions of bloggers who are easier to access and assess. As for me, I reference to the ICO ratings sites but they are not the ultimate point to me.
Activity: 112
April 21, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
I don’t trust the ratings 100%, but it’s a good reference to have. If it’s not even listed on these sites, it’s an issue. If the ratings and comments from the expert reviews are consistently good or bad, it could be an indicator of the validity of the project. It’s just a piece of the important puzzle that is DYOR. Follow the social media sites, see how active they are. Does the website and white paper look good? Do they have viable product and roadmap? Reading for yourself is good on top of the review sites.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
yes icorating.com is one of the best coin in terms of rating of coins
Activity: 68
April 21, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
I also think you should do your own research, the rating can give some insight. Some rating websites have people who rate the ICO's and are also advisers in the same ICO. So that seems a bit fishy. But at the same time why would they support and invest time in an ICO that is horrible, only for the money? If the ICO is bad, they will not have an income from being an advisor, because they get paid in the ICO token, so if the ICO is bad, their earned tokens are worthless aswell.
Activity: 616
April 21, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
I'm looking at sites with ICO ratings just to understand which ICOs are currently undergoing. If I'm interested in any project then I will conduct my own research.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 03:51:40 PM
Ico rating can't be used to judge project most time ico review are biased and what if they are paid to rate them high to attractive massive investors therefore i don't believe in ico ratings.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 03:48:30 PM
In our life nothing can be trusted, everything must be checked. For example, I personally checked the Enlte, I wanted to learn more about it. here are the ratings for her relevant.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
actually its good for referencing icos in general. believing ico rating can be pretty dangerous because there is no mechanism to check the authencity of the ratings, & also the no. of rating websites have cropped up is pretty huge so to bifurcate paid from non paid reviews/ratings is getting harder day by day. They are useful tools in sorting out some legit icos from complete scam, believing them can be very damaging, specially financially.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
I check this sites of ICO rating, and consider their ratings about the projects but I am also doing my own careful research before investing or participating in its bounty campaigns. There are some sites (like ICObench) giving good rating based in many essential factors, like the team, the concept, the project's website and so on, it helps surely to get real idea about any ICO project.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
April 21, 2018, 03:33:49 PM
Not really,I take a look at rating before taking a desicion to participate in particular ICO but there's no any  guarantie that the current project's rating has not been paid by its own devs.

Yes, many ico’s didn’t reach soft cap instead of  high ratings. However, a really good ico project can’t get a low rating, for example 2 or 3.
Activity: 187
April 21, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
All those ratings based only on the opinion (or interest) of a certain person, while any ICO is like a lottery nowadays. No one know what happen tommorow. Even the developers themself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 03:18:03 PM
ICO rating sites are interested in two things: sorting out absolute scam (which isnt that hard) and advertising ICOs that have a good potential to grow. The market is so unstable that any ICO can be a failure, and the market will understand it. But scams and 10x-100x will always be remembered.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
April 21, 2018, 03:10:17 PM
I don't trust those ICO rating sites, because you can easily get listed by paying some money. I wonder how many out there actually a real review instead of advertising purpose. However, before joining an ICO, do your own research. It will save you from getting scammed.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
April 21, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
For me ICO Ratings is a good guide that we can check if an ICO is good to invest or not, its still best to make our own research and dig more deeper with the project and team before we invest because no matter how big the ratings are if they want to scam us we can't do anything about it.
Pages:
Jump to: