Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 18. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 17
October 26, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
ripple has alot market and marketer then people also believe that
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
I don't care about if i believe in Ripple or not.  I just use it regularly for a money transfer from one exchange to another.
Usually XRP has a low spread and high trade volumes, so it c an be easily converted to BTC and back with a minimum losses. Also transactions are very fast and have a relatively low fees in comparison with  BTC or ETH. 
So for a such usecase XRP is much better than BTC for instance.

When i do that mentioned above, my money are staying in Ripple some minutes, a half of hour as a maximum. So probably  i can answer:  YES, i believe in Ripple.. but for a while.   Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 26, 2018, 06:50:52 PM
Ripple surpass other coins due to it's new product called xrapid. The new product is aiming to improve the transaction speed of banks by using their crypto currency XRP. This would able to remove the gap between crypto currency and fiat. This means banks and other service provider would have access to XRP as a way of transaction. People believe in it because the company is making a step towards mass adoption of crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 06:44:41 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
Ripple is a very great altcoin and has a lot of supporters. People are very confident of its future even more than some other top coins like litecoin  and ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 26, 2018, 06:43:53 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
We aren't even sure if the people really are believing on it.

It is centralized so there must be something fishy that's happening inside it. You know, manipulations is likely to happen with centralized coins. I don't believe in Ripple and won't consider to have it whether it goes back on bull. I wish all the holders a good luck for investing on this coin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:37:09 PM
it is centralized. but it is a utility token. and it does its purpose as a utility token. there may be some other tokens/project that can do what ripple does better, but the fact that it is centralized does not limit the utility of the project. so i believe that ripple for the transactions is faster and safer
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
I do not agree with you the author. I think that this is one of the best cryptvalues on the market and it will grow well in the future
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 05:56:46 PM
I trust in Ripple. This cryptocurrency showed big growth last year and next year I wait for a bigger growth. I will buy.
Activity: 462
October 26, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
Hello! And why not believe? They work on a project, they use it, they talk about it. I think it makes sense to keep this project in your portfolio. In the long run, Ripple is a good choice. Good luck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
October 26, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

I dont like Ripple at all because it is virus of the decentralisation which is using the power of blockchain to fulfil its needs. I already dont like it because ripple has given hopes in the first glance but now as they are having banks as their end users then it has become very much difficult to expect returns from it. Banks are not interested in buying the XRP coins because that is not security token which they must carry. They are just here to use the ripples transaction blockchain. Thus, XRP will never get hype and in the time to come it will show its more colours which would be darker.  Sad
Activity: 266
October 26, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
I think that ripple is a good coin and it shouldn't be avoided for investment. to my mind, it is better to choose btc and ether but they cost more expensive. if you have such a possibility to invest in Ripple then do this
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
October 26, 2018, 04:37:17 PM
Good thing about ripple is that it has got big names on its partnership list already also it has huge community of supporters that is even with all the critics i think ripple is here to stay and it will thrive in coming months.
Activity: 336
October 26, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
I think that Ripple is a good coin which has potential. In my opinion, all coins which are in the list of first 10 coins will be able to become leaders on the market and they will be able to earn good reputation
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 26, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: