Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 17. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
As for me, I choose to hold both Bitcoin and Etherium, it helps me to reduce the risks of my investments and maximize returns. I do so because diversifying the investment portfolio is very important aspect in investment based earnings
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I think they both serve totally different functions in the crypto world. Bitcoin is a store of value that acts more as a financial product. Ethereum uses smart contracts, which makes it more like a platform with infinite possibilities. I think eth is the Windows of the crypto world at the moment. Who knows what the future holds. Right now I think eth is not making enough effort to improve its code or make positive forks happen. I feel like it has the possibility of becoming stagnant. Nevertheless there are still ICOs coming out every week the rely on eth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
My intention is to exchange 80% of my tokens (earnings from bounty campaigns) in bitcoin and 20% in ethereum.
I also invest my fiat money with this numbers (80/20). I believe in bitcoin more than in ethereum.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Choose Ethereum............
Activity: 168
Actually, it depends on the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
When the price of Bitcoin rises, I will think of replacing Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies.
If it is the other way around, I will do the opposite, and I think this will make myself earn more quickly.
Activity: 129
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Always BITCOIN!!!

But have portfolio of other conis also  about 40%
Activity: 308
I hold the ethereum, I think I'm done with bitcoin holding, I just use it for business purposes, and I will hold the ETH until I think the price is beraqda at the peak
Activity: 110
Ethereum price is very low, i like to hold ETH than this is the right time to buy this coin and it price will be increase next month so we must hold this coin and this will be future coin.
Activity: 602
I hold both of them, bitcoin and ethereum is the top coin in crypto market. both of them are good and has a future, even if there is a lot of false information about them, there is no reason for me not to invest to those two.

Both coin is leader on market cap and its very liquid investment. Holding that coin for long time can give big profits i am believe because when cryptomarket growing more faster, that both coin price will rising more faster
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I hold both of them, bitcoin and ethereum is the top coin in crypto market. both of them are good and has a future, even if there is a lot of false information about them, there is no reason for me not to invest to those two.
Activity: 200
for me both are also good to hold in the long run, because bitcoin and ethereum prices are also easier to ride higher, so we will more easily earn income in the future. especially now the price of these two coins with low prices, so we will get more with the current price. so we will get more that we get.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is good to keep both coins. But the course of the etherium fell and I have doubts about his future. On the other hand, now his course is more profitable than ever. Bitcoin should be kept exactly, and the ethereum 50/50
Activity: 118
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
No Brainier!!!    Wink

Bit Coin all the way  HODL
Activity: 38
In my opinioin currently there are much better coins to hold- like EOS and ICON.

Fascinating to see what kind of effect EOS will have on Ethereum when it comes out.
Activity: 116
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I know bitcoin is this and that but remember btc is king and it controls the market i am with btc all the way
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Of course, I choose to hold these crypto-currencies, because I think that in the case of such things it is necessary to be extremely patient, it seems to me that very soon our expectations will be fairly justified, because soon crypto-currencies will cost millions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I keep in my portfolio all the top 10 coins. Of course the bulk of my savings is bitcoin and etherum. And if suddenly what kind of coin will pump, then I already have this coin.
Activity: 126
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
always always BTC but i didn't put all of my eggs in 1 basket

my holdings are 60% BTC & 80%ETH
Activity: 144
I choose both. Bitcoin as a digital gold and eth as a digital silver. I believe that eth will to live long time as a platform for many different projects and will have high price. And bitcoin - just bitcoin.
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
bitcoin has shown positive price growth in the last 24 hours.Gained about 11 per cent in a single day.It seem we are finally moving out of the  cryptocurrency "winter period".Ethereum is showing more showing more gains and has more room for growth.I prefer to HOLD more ETH than btc.
Pages:
Jump to: