Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 14. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
i chose to hold both because i believe that ethereum and especially bitcoin has a good potential and a great future.they had proven it for how many years so i have no doubt to hold both.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
for a long time bitcoin remains the best, as at the end of 2017 bitcoin surprises with very high price increases.
Activity: 137
I prefer to hold both of it, it is more profitable.
Bitcoin value rightnow is amazing, and i think its increasing value will continue in the next few years.
Ethereum is also very good, it very profitable int terms of long term investment. So much better to hold both of them and try also to hold in other coins, because some coins are also good and profitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I choose Eth and bitcoin both of them , they  earn the same profits. Because Eth and bitcoin now have very good value. I think it's continuous.

Yes you can earn profit in bitcoin and ethereum so better to buy this both coin, for me we don't need to choose as long as we can earn profit, even in other coin we can also buy more coin if you know that's a potential coin.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I choose Eth and bitcoin both of them , they  earn the same profits. Because Eth and bitcoin now have very good value. I think it's continuous.
Activity: 434
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Many people says that ethereum has a good and stable price than bitcoin but for me I keep buying and holding bitcoin than holding ethereum because for me bitcoin is more expensive than ethereum and bitcoin is the oldest coins in the crypto than other that is why I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Most of the money I would prefer to keep in bitcoin of course, and 20-30 percent could be allocated to ethrerum, it's like a good distribution for me
Activity: 28
at the moment i'm holding neither. I usually have ETH just for ico's

Go Green! 51
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
If I could hold them both then why would I have to choose,
I think they are both profitable in the long run but if I really have to chose I would go to Bitcoin,
I think that Bitcoin has more potential than any other crypto currency out there.
Activity: 364
If i, I would choose BTC significant in the market. Meaning the value will go strong though there are sometime fluctuations which is affected of certain reasons. It cannot be denied that this two are among the stable coins in the market. I would not have to choose out of these two. I would choose the two out of any coins. I hope holding them both if given a chance
Activity: 345
Hold BTC 50% and ETH 50%
Activity: 98
Difficult choice.  But I would choose ETH.  And it's best to hold both BTC and ETH.
Activity: 154
I will choose to hold Bitcoin. I often exchanges other coin into bitcoin. And Bitcoin price is higher than other coins. When its price increase, i will get many profit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
At the moment I don't hold any bitcoin, but I do hold some ethereum. My idea is to use ethereum to gain more bitcoin and eventually cash out on btc.
Activity: 127
I choose ETH because the price of an Ether should outperform that of a Bitcoin for the coming duration. That means a dollar invested in Ether will return a higher ROI than investing the same dollar in Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
As per today's condition i would prefer BITCOIN and the reason for this is its increasing price .The value of BITCOIN has increased effectively in last couple of days and BITCOIN had now started following the path through which it would perform exceptionally well.
Activity: 210
I like Ethereum.....easy to buy it and then use it to buy ico, but Bitcoin is safe more. In my opinion, both of them is good, but i still choose ETH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I have both and I'm holding them for quite sometime now. I don't feel like its the right time for me to sell them since the market isn't that stable yet. I'm planning to hold them for few more months.
Activity: 128
In my opinion, bitcoin is the best because it is the most popular coin in the world. Although it decreased a lot but I still believe in its future.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
I will choose both, i will hold 50% in bitcoin and 50% in etheruem because they are the same stability now the price will going increase and we need to wait for that so that we can get a good profit. Both have a very high value and real promising potential, and it is sure that holding them for long term will be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: