Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 18. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I hold Bitcoin, I trade with Ethereum.  For now.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
In my opinioin currently there are much better coins to hold- like EOS and ICON.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Eth is good for long term, it has potential and its next to btc for being popular crypto. So i chose to hold them both, theres no need to choose as long as you trust the coins then go for it.
Activity: 196
I choose to hold Ethereum now. In fact, I invested to Ethereum last 2 days ago. I've invested my 300$ for Ethereum and now I see that I'm not wrong in my choice. Because I've gain 25% of my capital if I sell it now but I'm still waiting to grow it more at least double or even more Smiley
Activity: 93
I've sold the BTC that I have so far, and still made some money because I bought them a few months back.
I still made a profit, not big but decent enough to buy more BTC whilst it's on a dip, and will hodl for a long time.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I will choose both coin because these coin has strong community and good in fundamental , we can see this in coinmarketcap both coin has volume and marketcap bigger than others.
Activity: 308
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Holding a coin should be always depending on your budget on how much you want to spend, if you have a huge amount of capital then i prefer to invest on bitcoins because the growth is much faster than ethereum so it always depends on the amount of money you are holding because both coins are still profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I would prefer Ethereum because I see the current market ethereum has a good potential for me to invest. Additionally, I am still engaged in the mining of the etherium.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
i choose to hold bitcoin. it is safe. The price of ethereum is very fluctuating as for that bitcoin. bitcoin is always base-coin but ethereum is a altcoin.
Activity: 234
Each of these coins is good in its own way, and I preferred to have both. Moreover, each can bring a good income in the future.
Activity: 448
Now i did choice bitcoin and Eth because now btc price is dump and also eth, btc can be go 20k$ and eth also can be go 2k$.
Activity: 294
I think both have very good prospects, so I'll choose both. Bitcoin and etherum have a high level of popularity so we can all get comfort when investing both coins. As it happened some time ago when the price of all coins decreased, all people will experience panic, but for me Bitcoin and Etherum can give me comfort so I'm not too panicked.  Cool
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
I choose both coins. I am of the opinion that it is necessary to allocate the capital on some coins, and I choose the most perspective. Bitcoin and Ethereum are among them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
I am indifferent in holding the two and as a matter of fact I would prefer having both with me just that I might have one than the other. I would prefer to have more of bitcoin than ethereum. But to the subject I would love to hold both.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I don't think there's any reason to choose just one, maybe decide to put a bigger stake into one crypto but diversification is going to play a good role inn the future when the crypto market isn't entirely tied to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 93
I think all of TOP10 on coinmarketcap,will have x10 or more in future. Anyway if you choice of this two, hold it 50\50 and you will win anyway.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Bitcoin is still better to hodl, the awareness about Bitcoin surpasses that of Ethereum.
Ethereum is good too but currently, Bitcoin is more preferable to me than Ethereum, maybe in the near future the situation may change.
Diversifying the portfolio is also a better alternative to any possible unforseen problem that may affect any of them.
Activity: 168
If you have both of them to hodl, that'll be much better because we know how these two digital currencies are meant in the cryptoworld. They are so stable and has the most biggest market cap so whether their price goes down, it's worth to hodl on them both.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Today this question seems ridiculous. everyone has seen Ethereum rapidly lose its position, and now few dare to buy it in its portfolio.
Of course, bitcoin has also fallen in price. But given the choice between bitcoin and Ethereum, there is no doubt.
Only Bitcoin!
Activity: 66
I would prefer to hold bitcoin because its volatile market are large, a real speculative trading which need some guts and real balls to do it. This is the best time for buy back.
Pages:
Jump to: