Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 21. (Read 9459 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i more choose btc to hold and buy, because in btc the market movements are erratic and can sometimes go up at a very high price
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
If I had a lot of money, I would invest equally. Half I would invest in Bitcoin, and the other half in the ethereum. I think this would be the most correct option.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I will choose to hold and buy ethereum than bitcoin because its more easy to earn ethereum buy trading altcoins. If i had more ethereum it will now easy to me to have more bitcoin too in the future because of my ethereum.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
I choosed ethereum, because my financial situation doesnt allow me to invest in both. And i want to hold full coins and not some quarter or less coins. If you have a lot of money, of course you can choose both or you can select Bitcoin just because Bitcoin is definitely profitable and many things have proved it. But i have a small capital and thats why i invest my money into Ethereum because Bitcoin's current fee is so big. Ethereum has a great development and I'm sure in the future Ethereum will dominate the market because people will be less likely to do transactions using Bitcoin. However, the profit that can be from Bitcoin remains the largest because we know very well how powerful the development of Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 142
Ethereum.
Bitcoin is first from cryptocurrency, but ethereum has a good future.
It's like DVD vs Blu Ray. BTC Dominance will go down.
Activity: 263
To invest in both bitcoin and ethereum both are at the top level that we really hope to survive in the long run and will be the best for profit.I personally if have enough money to invest then I prefer choosing bitcoin.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
Ethereum price is very low, i like to hold ETH than this is the right time to buy this coin and it price will be increase next month so we must hold this coin and this will be future coin.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
Both coins are the best so far, therefore, if you chose any of them for trading you will definitely Succeed... ETH has been steadily increasing in a couple of days now, which am sure that BTC will definitely boom soon. I
Activity: 182
In these weeks I've decided to move towards Ethereum and stay with it for quiet some time. I think that now ETH is more stable and convenient for my pockets
Activity: 154
For this period, I have a lot of tokens and most of all I hold in ETX, because I believe that it will grow rapidly over a period of time
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Thsi 2 crypto are historic and will stay in the game as long as it is exists so personally i'll hold both of them, right now is not the time to sell
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
I know we have some different choices on which we going to choose of this two trusted coin.
But for this two was have to better to hold because this two coins it is a long term coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Ethereum will be fixed its total supply soon.
This issue will not be the problem make the value of Ethereum lower like now again in the future.
I believe after Casper nodes start to using in Ethereum system and change to PoS, the price of Ethereum will not below $1,000.
At least, $1,500/ETH in that time, no one wants to see a top coin like ETH started PoS has value under this target.
So, I choose to holding Ethereum now.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes I still keep a bit of BTC and a little bit of ETH. I always expect them to grow strongly in the future, they will surge, and they are one of the most lucrative markets today. I decided to hold on to them until the prices went up again.
Activity: 56
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me, I have invested in both BTC and ETH but I have more coins in ETH rather than BTC. I believe ETH would be a good choice and has more potential in the future. I'm afraid of losing big money in BTC that's why I have invested more in ETH which is more stable than BTC. I looking forward to ETH that would hit 2,000$ this 2018.  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Reading the technical analysis will help you to judge what of two will keep. Also it is necessary to consider your trade plan. If your parameters specify that you hold bitcoin or air, follow the plan. Hold to the trade plan.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
It seems to me that both these options are suitable for lazy people, or just for investment in the future. Much more profit brings the storage of new tokens of interesting and promising projects. But if you do not want to follow the market, then this is the best option.
I don't choose between them because I am investing in both of them, just like bitcoin, I also believe in Ethereum as this coin also help bitcoin to increase its value and vice versa so why not invest in both of them, we need them both here in the crypto world.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
It seems to me that both these options are suitable for lazy people, or just for investment in the future. Much more profit brings the storage of new tokens of interesting and promising projects. But if you do not want to follow the market, then this is the best option.
Activity: 79
ETH is more stable than BTC. But people hold investment equally in BTC. ETH doesn't fluctuate like BTC do. Also you can hold in Litecoin. I'd personally choose BTC to hold.
Activity: 144
I hold those two coins since they are useful for long haul and they are the main two coins that are solid in the best 10 since they can't be supplanted by another altcoin on the grounds that its market top is high and I imagine that holding them will be justified, despite all the trouble since they may worth hundred a large number of dollars toward the day's end.
Pages:
Jump to: