Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 15. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I will choose both. Ethereum have potential, It will grow sooner or later so if i have a chance to have a lots of Ethereum 80 percent of my eth I will hold that. Holding bitcoin is really good it may takes time to goes up but that is really worth it. Holding bitcoin in a year is a really good you can make a good profit.
Activity: 81
I've noticed that this few days Ethereum  displays it's stability in terms of price and development as well. But I love to hold both because both of them have very promising future.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
i want to choose bot why bot for me ? .Because if you hold bot of this i believe that the the price of bitcoin and ethereum price in the future can be two times higher than today , So don`t hesitate to buy bitcoin and wthereum now and hold it and the price may goes to the moon someday.
Activity: 51
Maybe I will hold bitcoin to sell it, because the largest bitcoin value in virtual currency trading, and get it is very difficult.Ethereum is also high value, but I prefer to hold my bitcoin.
Activity: 24
I would choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the common currency, you can use BTC to buy a lot of other coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
No matter how much bitcoin costs and whatever growth is shown, I still prefer Ethereum, everything is simple here - opportunities and a smart contract.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I do not know much about the holding eth, but I am only more familiar with bitcoin,Now I choose bitcoin, but when I have the idea of eth, my mind will change.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I also see that this week Ethereum continues to show stability, both in terms of price and development. from here we can see that Ethereum is suitable to hold and hold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
until now, I still choose ethereum for investment, I've started since january 2017 and continue to buy it gradually, but there is a small mistake that I think is still reasonable when I decide to buy more when the price is $ 1,200. and I keep it
Activity: 1302
I suggest and support to holding Bitcoin for future because bitcoin price is sliding up and may be current month end bitcoin price hits upon $10000 Ethereum price will hit $1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I keep the air more than bitkoyn, but the price of the airwaves is stable in the US, falling in the price of bitcoins. I'm embarrassed, I have to sell eth and convert to btc and hold btc
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I am more inclined to Ethereum so my options are Ethereum 70% and Bitcoin 30% . But in the long run Bitcoin %80
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
As for me, I choose to hold both Bitcoin and Etherium, it helps me to reduce the risks of my investments and maximize returns. I do so because diversifying the investment portfolio is very important aspect in investment based earnings
I am also holding both Bitcoin and Ether, though not as a way to reduce the risks to my investment, because data from the market shows both cannot effective hedge each other and it is only to an extent that it can be said to be diversification. The main reason holding both of them makes sense is because until now, the entire cryptocurrency world revolves around the two.
Activity: 350
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Obviously, bitcoins has the best price in the market because of its volatility but still you can invest on ethereum if you capital is just small, but if you will compare both coins depending on the growth in the market then you can choose bitcoins because it has a very high price today more than any other altcoins.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
I am holding both coins Bitcoin and Ethereum. At the moment Bitcoin is still more promising, because the whole market is following Bitcoins movement.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
I hold both because they are good for long-term invest. It's good to see today's price increases, the market is green and hopefully this will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
My choice is holding both of them: Bitcoin and Ethereum, because both have very high value and real promising potential, and it is sure that holding them for long term will be profitable. I also try to holding some other altcoins and valuable tokens, because I believe that as much valuable coins we are holding, as more potential profits we get in return.
Activity: 196
ETH. We will see many more use cases of Ethereum than for bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Personally, I hold ETH just because I think feasible to hold them on. Bitcoin now has become a bit too expensive to even think about owning one anytime soon.

Ethereum has a very good price now. You're doing the right thing, I think it's more profitable for 20-30%. Wink
Activity: 71
In these days hold every coin i have. Do not want to sell. Because every coin prices are low. If sell that time have face loss. So now hold the coins after prices will high sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: