Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 13. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
until now, I still choose ethereum for investment, I've started since january 2017 and continue to buy it gradually, but there is a small mistake that I think is still reasonable when I decide to buy more when the price is $ 1,200. and I keep it
Holding ethereum is good because it is the best altcoin and i believe that ethereum is the only altcoins that rise it's price like the bitcoin do, but i will still prefer to hold bitcoin because it is the best crypto and i prefer to hold bitcoin because i buy a lot of bitcoin when the price of it is dump to $6k.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
For me i choose bitcoin for holding. Because when you hold bitcoin in a month or a year you will get huge profit not like ethereum. Ethereum is also good on holding but i prefer to him in investing a ico.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
We are still in the early days of blockchain technology and these two cryptocurrencies will continue to grow in value and consumer adoption. Both Bitcoins and Ethereum are trending day to day in this financial world. Both have more or less the same potential going forward. If Ether increases, Bitcoin doesn’t, you’ll get good returns. If Ether doesn't increase, Bitcoin increases, you’ll still get returns.
Activity: 882
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
In my opinion both of them are perfect to hold for long term . But here if we can see it from the point view of the profit in future soon then in my opinion best option to hold is bitcoin only in more priority then etherium .
Because at one side bitcoin has more tendency to move up then etherium but besides of these logic features of etherium giving it more importacr than what we have respect for bitcoin ( like we can use it for making token etc ) .
So it will be more better for you to go with the long term investment in both , but 60-70% of your Investment should go with the bitcoin only .
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I would hold ETH.  Or ETH and BTC.  I think this is a good choice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hold BTC ot ETH Huh

I choose BTC.
Because is right and can takes many profit.
Eth too but BTC is better that ETH to hold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I choose to buy BTC because the price of the BTC for now is low. It is good to buy BTC if the price is too low and when the price of the BTC gets high it is the right time to sell or trade your BTC. To earn big in BTC you have to learn fist on how to do BTC, but if you don't know how to do BTC you might loose some of your BTC and you sill regret on having BTC again, but I suggest that you havve to learn first the BTC before you enter the world of crypto. It is not enough that you just some one who knows about BTC because not all of us know all the process on how to do BTC. And some will not tell you all what they have learned or what they knew in BTC because it is their lost if they tell you all. Maybe you will learn as much as what they have learn.
Activity: 189
Be more active. You need to keep at least both of these coins. Create a investment briefcase with altcoins. Participate in ICO. And I'm sure if you do it wisely, it will bring great dividends.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
for the holding option between bitcoin and ethereum i prefer to hold for bitcoin kerene bitcoin can say the key of all altcoin because ethereum and all altcoin follow and depend on the price movement of bitcoin for more details if bitcoin down all altcoin come down and what if bitcoin rise altcoin moves to ride so I think it's better to hold or hold bitcoin
Activity: 1139
I think these coins work great in pairs. Therefore, you should keep these two coins in your wallet. Ethereum will undoubtedly grow at least 2 times during this year, Bitcoin as well.

Yes, I agree on you. Choosing the both coins Ethereum and Bitcoin is really a great pairs. Ethereum and bitcoin must be keep to our wallet because I know during the other day we can gain much of this. It will grow and grow when the time comes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Base on reading this post, I must say that eth can be affected by the hypes and FUD and other negative stuffs out there. As one of the people in the crypto space that has been here for a long time, I must say that It's all about taking profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
i think, the price of bitcoin and ethereum is same. i mean they are unstable.
holding on bitcoin is more promised, it have high value. but never forget the higher is more risk than cheaper.
when you want to hold longer, you should choice bitcoin because of price. day trading you can choose the other altcoin that have more unstable price than bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 1
Looking for a free and secure electronic wallet? Try it here ===> https://LocalEtherWallet.com  . LocalEtherWallet also accepts a number of hardware wallets to increase security. TREZOR, Ledger Nano S, Jaxx wallet, Mist, Geth and Metamask are just a few of them. So, you can use any of these hardware wallets, but at the same time you are able to receive and send coins and ERC-20 tokens category through the LocalEtherWallet website.
Activity: 152
For diversification purpose, I hold both BTC and ETH but BTC's share is a lot more than ETH. BTC as a store of value and ETH as a hedge.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Bitcoin is not something that we can compared to any other altcoin,
because it was crypto roots,everything is part of it and we should know that ETH was created based on Bitcoin core.
but if we are talking about its technology.
we can not deny it that ETH has an improved technology and system compared to Bitcoin.

Activity: 1176
I think these coins work great in pairs. Therefore, you should keep these two coins in your wallet. Ethereum will undoubtedly grow at least 2 times during this year, Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 28
both. btc will still be remained on top so its value will still go up while eth used by almost all project so both of them will still reach a higher value..

D85
Activity: 147
I choose to have and hold the two if i have the capacity, i would like to hold 50% BTC and 50% ETH so i don't have risk of losing all my investments if something happened to one of the coin the other price will equalize the price fall. Both BTC and ETH is good to hold and invest, because this two is same potential coin and have future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It's better to hold another coin, because there are still a lot of good coins in its infancy
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I chose to hold both ETH na d BTC, tey are both good coins occupying the top of the cryptocurrency pyramid. They both havent reached their potential, but they will with time.Id rather hold them both even though BTC is more valuable
Pages:
Jump to: