Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 19. (Read 9425 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 16
I think better hold two of this crypto. Bitcoin in future can be 100 000 or 1 000 000$ and if you will have only 1 - you are will have good profit.
But Ethereum can give a lot of "X" so better BTC 60>40ETH. It's my bet.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I choose to hold on very different crypto currency, now I'm holding about 50% on ether, because they where cheaper than btc, and seem more stable, but I also have investments in iota,bitcoins, etc. My advice is always diversify.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Before the introduction of Bitcoin futures I'm sure it was due to adoption and normal cycles, but now.....with Bitcoin i really think price movements up and down are manipulated. Time to get out of Bitcoin and find some other crypto

What for? Are you really think that any coin will go moon when bitcoin goes down? Not at all! That can happen only to very undervalued coin. Look at the charts, 95% of coins are following bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Better to hold both of them, I think they both just the same. But the value of bitcoin are more high than ethereum thats why peoples think that bitcoin more volatile than eth, they are the same.
Activity: 210
Of course bitcoin
Nothing will happen to him killed which is not the ETH
Soon you may see just a more convenient currency than eth
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
Before the introduction of Bitcoin futures I'm sure it was due to adoption and normal cycles, but now.....with Bitcoin i really think price movements up and down are manipulated. Time to get out of Bitcoin and find some other crypto
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
When I look at the available currency offer, I take into account the fact that Bitcoin is clearly in more deficit than Ethereum. In fact, Bitcoin has a solid supply of coins at 21 million BTC. Ethereum has more than 90 million coins in circulation. But it is worth considering that even when Ethereum switches to holding a bet, it will still remain an inflationary currency. Many people tend to ignore this fact. Nevertheless, we need to note that Ethereum offers some interesting technologies. And it is at this point that I would choose ETH, but maybe not for long.
Activity: 560
Now I have some amount of ethereum, I'm going to store it. I do not see any point in buying Bitcoin right now, because most likely it will continue to fall.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
I have both BTC and ETH, with more weights on BTC. I have been holding both coins and will hold for the long term. IMO, BTC is a must have coin. And ETH is one of the potential coin in altcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I Hold ETH with a lot of advantages, I can participate in ICOs with very low transaction fees and the price is still very stable as compared to BTC.
Every serious crypto investor should hold a sizeable amount of ETH.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

if i have to hold between BTC and ETH, i'll hold BTC. cause sometime ETH price down very significant.. and for BTC, even the price down this coin still have chance to be a normal in price again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
It depends on the the financial condition of a person. In terms of profitability, BTC is way more profitable compare to ETH. I prefer to hold 50% BTC and 50% ETH, so i don't have risk of losing all my investments if something happened to one of the coin. But I think both coins have good future so both will give huge profits. So, it better to invest in some coin to reduce risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
For now I am trying to hold Ethereum. Ethereum also has a great value in crypto market. Many people said that Ethereum is also good to use in trading. Besides of being affordable, it is also profitable.
Activity: 112
Of course I would say bitcoin, because bitcoin is dominating all of cryptocurrency in the world and the progress of bitcoin is always watch by media, and this is can give good effect for bitcoin to make it more famous and the price will go up easily
For me ethereum, the best reason I choose ethereum for a long-term investment is I believe that ethereum has set itself up to become the largest platform for decentralized services in the world. Ethereum is making progress on its roadmap to support these services for years to come.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I prefer ethereum. the price of ethereum is lighter and can be bought for a sufficient amount and the increase in etherum is also very definite.
Activity: 139
Of course I would say bitcoin, because bitcoin is dominating all of cryptocurrency in the world and the progress of bitcoin is always watch by media, and this is can give good effect for bitcoin to make it more famous and the price will go up easily
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
i think ETH is more profit than BTC. people have equal investment in BTC. ETH is not as volatile as BTC. You can also hold both of them . I personally choose ETH to hold.
Activity: 247
I rather choose both bitcoin and ethereum, because I believe that it will be the winner in the longer term based investment. Yes, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. Bitcoin and ethereum are incredibly but risky so if you do invest, you should go arm yourself with knowledge and analysis about bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 128
I choose both for me to hold,
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two good coins, I call them the king and queen of all the coins. I think if holding both would be a big advantage in the future.
Activity: 532
At the moment I do not have bitcoin or ethereum. I decided that while it is worth a little wait not to hurry. Time to buy will come later.
Pages:
Jump to: