Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 12. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Without doubt for that question, my answer is YES, whenever you get hold from a coin that's in the first 10 or 20 places on the market the best choice would be Hold that coin. All the coins that are on the first 10-20  on the coinmarket cap has a serious potential of going up withing every  3-6 months. when they do you can sell a certain percentage and keep the rest. and when it goes up on another 3-6 months sell again, and keep some.

you can keep doing that without damaging your portfolio. This has been my experience for the last 2 years. So when ever you get chance to hold onto coins from first 20 places, best thing to do is keep them and wait for the opportunity to sell at 2x, sometimes 10x , only some percentage, then keep the rest, because from another few months, you can get the same amount without a problem.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I choose to hold on very different crypto currency, now I'm holding about 50% on ether, because they where cheaper than btc, and seem more stable, but I also have investments in iota,bitcoins, etc. My advice is always diversify.
Activity: 104
Since I invested a little amount of money in bitcoin and etherum..this is why I choose to hold it as long as it takes the price of both bitcoin and etherum to increases.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I would  hold both, because they have a great potential. I wouldn't buy them. It's the best way to invest in bitcoin and ethereum for a long term.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
For me, ETH is actually one of the best options to invest in. The primary reason for this being that it is an actual application and actual platform which can be used in the longer term. But bitcoin is a father of all crypto, so better solution to hold both of them.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I personally choose to hold both coins in my wallet. Because both coins have bright future, bitcoin is gonna be used in real world transaction. Ethereum will be used as gas in global dapp markets. So answer is easy.
Activity: 196
I believe that these coins are both good for long-term investment, but there are still many good coins with the potential for growth so I recommend diversifying your portfolio.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I choose to hold bitcoin because its number one crypto currency, and I think always will be. Eth is nice too, but not so much trusted as bitcoin by me
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Both is good to hold, because holding bitcoin now is good, because we can see the price of bitcoin now getting pump, also ethereum getting pump now, and i believe in bitcoin and ethereum that they will have a big future so i think it is time to buy ethereum and bitcoin and let's start holding our coins.
really I have grasped both his ethereum and bitcoin because the coin has a very large volume and will pump in the next month hopefully it happens.
copper member
Activity: 455
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I hold both, as both are strong coins and their value will continue to increase, making them both an investment is a good option for a lot of profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
For me, since I don't really have any coins right now, because the distribution of my previous campaign is still ongoing. The rewards of it will be in ETH. So, I can safely say that I will be holding ETH. And my current Signature Campaigns will pay in terms of BTC + tokens, so I will have BTC, ETH, and IOST tokens. But if all that coins will go into my wallet anytime soon, I would like it to be converted into BTC. Simply because it is the only way I can withdraw it into fiat in my country. I would withdraw because I have things to buy. But maybe in a few months/years of joining signature campaigns, I would hold both ETH and BTC, and maybe some promising coins as well.
Activity: 122
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I hold  both cux they have a huge community and technology.

I believe in these they will give me a huge profit in long term.
Activity: 160
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Ethereum is 10% of my portfolio. BTC is zero.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I will choose both.
Bitcoin because after observing the statistics, I have seen bitcoin's price influencing Ethereum's as well. Bitcoin being the pioneer of all the cryptos, have an affect on other cryptos when there is a downfall or increase in its price. Also, bitcoin is much more widely accepted than the other coins.
Ethereum as the coin leads to more percentage of profit gains than the pioneer and has a lot of potential. The coin can easily cross the $1200 mark by the end of 2018 and hence is a promisable investment. Last year only, the coin showed profit gains by 3700%. So, it would be beneficial to invest in both the cryptos.
Activity: 109
Both is good to hold, because holding bitcoin now is good, because we can see the price of bitcoin now getting pump, also ethereum getting pump now, and i believe in bitcoin and ethereum that they will have a big future so i think it is time to buy ethereum and bitcoin and let's start holding our coins.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
i chose to hold them both because i wanted to make a profit from Bitcoin and Ethereum.
But back again with each person's capital.
If you have a lot money, of course you can choose both or you can choose Bitcoin just because Bitcoin is definitely profitable and many things have proven it.
But if you have a little capital, you have to invest your money into Ethereum because the cost of Bitcoin is currently huge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If you choose to invest between Bitcoin and Ethereum - that I would split the amount 50/50.Both cryptocurrencies occupy leading positions in the world of digital technologies.If you do not have a large sum-then invest in Ethereum and be sure-it will not let you down.Since many other projects are being built on the Ethereum platform.And it enjoys very high demand and popularity.I recommend investing in both crypto-currencies!
Activity: 322
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think the second development of the coin price is very good but the price of ethereum is more stable than bitcoin price so it will be very safe to be invested because although the increase is not so significant but the movement must be
so i choose ethereum
Activity: 350
I choose to hold both of them. I prefer to keep no more than 25% in btc and about 35% in ethereum. They work very well together. it's a bad strategy to keep only one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
If bitcoin or ether has already been purchased, I would definitely not sell it, so if there is an opportunity for today's course, I think it can be bought, but in advance it is expected that this will be a long-term investment and wait for a good price to make money on it
Pages:
Jump to: