Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 22. (Read 9459 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I choose to hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum  because both cryptocurrency has potential to increase. It's better to hold and wait for the right time once the market value increasing.
Activity: 210
I would like to hold ethereum  instead of bitcoin because when the price of bitcoin will up ultimately the prices of ethereum as well arises.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
It seems to me that holding bitcoin or ethereum today is necessary. Because it is these crypto-currencies that can actually rise in price in the near future. I think it's necessary to hold. I'm waiting for the moment, like many.
Activity: 96
I choose ETH. Because analysts at Weiss Ratings have given ETH a more favourable score for potential profit than bitcoin.
Activity: 121
For me, ETH is better. Ethereum was developed to augment and improve on bitcoin, expanding its capabilities. Importantly, it was developed to feature prominently “smart contracts:” decentralized, self-executing agreements coded into the blockchain itself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I choose to hodl them both. Both of them are great picks and hodling just one of them is like leaving money on the table. Why not invest in both and increase your chance of returns and decrease the risk. Since both are top 2 coins I think they are pretty safe to invest in.
Activity: 107
For me. I think ethereum now has more chance of reaching new peaks than bitcoin. It is being slowly widely-known worldwide and accepted as a secondary coins execept bitcoin. And bitcoin reached new peak last year, I think this year will be ethereum’s year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
For me i would definitely go for ethereum since it is a user friendly coin and easy to use and not too complicated. And also it has a lot of useful features and most of it, the price of ethereum as of now was so cheap. Better buy now.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
For me as a beginner in crypto world, I would probably go hold ethereum since its price was still low, and can easy to catch up. And it will be a big advantage when the price of eth goes up hard.  Smiley
Activity: 392
I have a bitcoin and ethereum in my portfolio, but more I tend to bitcoin, since still bitcoin has more volume on the market  Smiley
Activity: 66
Holding Ethereum here. I love bitcoin and holding a bit of it too but my bets are on ETH especially I had an opportunity to buy the dip this time. Good time to accumulate ETH while the bear market is upon us. Bull market will come eventually and will bring ETH prices to da moon!  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
If you want hold - you must know only one, you just must have  at least one Bitcoin, other nothing else matters, what hold "ETH/LTC/Lisk/NEO/Monero" Bitcoin little near to 2020 can be 100k$ or 1 000000$.
Activity: 364
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
if I for now recommend to choose the ETH which is cheaper and its price increase stable. but if you have sufficient funds may be the investment of both. because ETH and BITCOIN have a clear concept and have a large volume.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Good day, in my opinion, it's best to keep and buy ETH tokens since this token has more development prospects, as the platform of this token runs a lot of
Activity: 18
I will go with ETH since currently ETH price is lower and most of the coins in the markets is ERC20 or maybe EOS
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
EOS is coming and supposedly can replace Ethereum in ways, however, currently EOS is a ETH token and you can purchase EOS tokens every day from their site.
the EOS team therefore has a huge amount of ETH who definitely would negatively affect the ETH price if/when sold.
since EOS and ETH are 'competitors', it'd make sense for the EOS team to do this, so holding ETH seems a bit risky for the coming months?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
I'm holding both, but 60% of my investments in Nexus. I love that project, the team and the vision are mindblowing. Awesome plans, I hope it will be implemented someday and make a world better, truly decentralize place. And make me rich as well
Activity: 364
Both these crypto-currencies are good for the hold strategy. They both show good growth in the long term
Activity: 182

I choose both for me to hold, I think if having Ethereum and Bitcoin will be profitable in the future, I believe in these two coins because of the very potential coins in the future and now these two coins are on top as best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
In my oppinion, i choose ethereum because i believe it will go up and up and in the future smart contract will support eth to become a number 1 coin
Pages:
Jump to: