Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 23. (Read 9431 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Of course, both coins have achieved great popularity, recognition and are on top, and it is difficult to choose between them. It's better that both coins were in the portfolio, but bitcoin is more stable, but I keep eth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Prices for crypto money have fallen. The two major coins of the market are btc and eth. eth draws more stable image. btc is very mobile. my preference would be eth. investors will win.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Both bitcoin and ethereum are very important to us. I think both of them are at low prices right now and both of them will rise in a short time.
For this reason we need to do hold bitcoin and ethereum too Smiley
Activity: 219
I choose ethereum because there's alot of room for growth and ethereum might reach 1500$ this year according to my sources.  but its more wise to buy eth at the moment cause its really dump and you can buy more shares right now. more shares = more profit. and i really trust ethereum. bitcoin is the father of all altcoins make sure you hold this too because the prediction for this year is 30k$ i think or maybe more.
Activity: 108
Both. Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
This time both coins are at the top in the market. If we have both then we should hold them because after sometime there will be a great jump and market will shine.
Activity: 158
I choose both eth and bitcoin because it's same worth it to invest and to earn profit. Because Eth and bitcoin is good value now and I think its continuous.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
for me i will choose both as the same time. BTC and ETH has a great potential in the future for me. holding this two coins will give you more profit if you hold for a long period of time, right now it is good to invest because of the price drop you can earn more if will pump again.
Activity: 132
I hold ethereum it has more room to grow
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Right now, i am prefer buying and holding ethereum. I think ethereum have great potential in the future as invesment. Many platform join and using ethereum platform and that will make ethereum demand will be increasing.
Bitcoin is good too if we want to hold because many expert said that bitcoin price can reach highest price again
Activity: 31
But it will be better to diversify your portfolio. Don't buy one crypto because once it crashes, it's very hard to recover. Don't put all your fruits in one basket. That's what they are saying.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Both are very good if you buy and hold them for certain period of time, you have to decide according to your budget because both are a very good investment in order to profit if you hold them for certain period of time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I would like to hold 50% bitcoin and 50% ethereum so i don't have risk of losing all my investments if something happened to one of the coin the other price will equalize the price fall.But I think both coins have good future so both will give huge profits to us,these two are the best cryptos of the available cryptos.In recent times the ETH price is very stable so many people will invest on ETH too in the future so it will cause the price increase on ETH too.And bitcoin always the price keeps increasing so it is better to invest and hold both coins.
I agree I also recommend to buy it with a 50% percentage for Bitcoin and 50% for etehereum. this will make a double profit for you.
bitcoin and etehereum are the cryptic generation of crypto currencies
Activity: 182
I want to say, So far I have not been scammed on airdrops, maybe because I just joined recently. But many people say that most of them are donations. And tokens are too easy to make and maybe can be done instantly in etherdelta. Mix watermarks to get the community running and start taking out the trash before you do not work at all.
Activity: 210
Ether will spike at least twice in next several months. Not BTC.

I prefer to withhold bitcoin because bitcoin has good potential and can get good clutches for the future even though bitcoin is now experiencing a very sharp decline, and with so many people choosing to invest in Ethereum in the long run because EThereum has a good market and some people also hold these coins
Activity: 1
Ethereum is a reasonable option from stability point of view

Ethereum vs Bitcoin compared
Activity: 154
I will definitely buy bitcoin. We know that the price of bitcoin now is high enough. I believe that the bitcoin's price in the future can be two times higher than today, so don't hesitate to buy bitcoin now and hold it. The price may goes to the moon someday.

Choosing both is fair enough. Holding Bitcoin is much better for long trend it is such a big opportunity that we can hit a big amount. Day to day forecast using etheruem is highly applicable a chance to gain daily.
Activity: 157
No need to choose strictly one: just diversify and make it like 50% - 50% or 70% - 30%. I will not recommend anyone to go 100% in one coin.
Activity: 118
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I hold the BTC and trading because it's increase the value of the past years.
Activity: 322
If my priority in holding I would love to hold  this two coins , but if in case I will be choosing one to be retained in my wallet I prefer to hold my bitcoins first other than etheteum if it will badly be needed, but if no financial crises I hold both of them the bitcoin and ethereum coin.
Pages:
Jump to: