Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 2. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Both bitcoin and Ethereum have their advantages and like most other cryptocurrencies, which one is right for you is very much dependent on your financial situation and what you want out of your investment.   Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I prefer to keep a lot of Bitcoin in my portfolio. Its quantity is limited in the world. This is the most famous coin in the world. Etherium is still the second, but it has too many competitors. You have to be more careful and better monitor these platforms.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
bitcoin and ethereum cryptocurrencies are the kingdoms of the platform. the volume of money lost in the stock market has lost a lot of value in two. According to me, etherium could grow faster than BTC and I hold both of them
Activity: 322
For me the best currency is Bitcoin I would single out a couple of key advantages: Bitcoin is a deflationary and the total number of BTCs ever released is limited.
Activity: 134
I chose ETH. I don't think Bitcoin will have much volatility at the moment and ETH has a rising trend. ETH has risen a lot these days and I will continue to hold my ETH waiting for its next surge.
Activity: 420
The best solution would be to hold both coins 50/50. The projects are almost independent and promising. I could still advise you to connect Monero and NEO to your investment portfolio.               
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

First and foremost, all cryptos including Bitcoin and Ether are still subject to high levels of volatility owing to the incessant developing of their attached technology in line with the increasing trends of adopting them. However, holding both bitcoin and ether will certainly be a successful long-term investment, but, for future price prospects, I think that Ether has more strengths for development than bitcoin which tends to be a currency to only store value.   

Activity: 120
I chose to hold both ETH na d BTC, tey are both good coins occupying the top of the cryptocurrency pyramid. They both havent reached their potential, but they will with time.Id rather hold them both even though BTC is more valuable
Report to moderator 
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Price is strongly influenced by supply and demand. I think the limited supply of bitcoin will make the price very high in the future. So if I have to choose I will take bitcoin.
Activity: 443
if I myself depend on the bitcoin and etherium itself if the altcoin I exchange will be more in etherium then I will choose to hold the token etherium and if otherwise I will hold the bitcoin but of course for both the crypto currency I will hold it in term long.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I chose ethereum. I don’t think the price of ethereum will approach bitcoin. But perhaps on a percentage basis, the increase in ethereum will be more potent than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 210
both are essential , i would prefer to keep eth in more quantity.
As ethereum has better growth percentage than the btc
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

My opinion needs to be invested in bitcoin and air. Since both of these tokens are waiting for a vote of success. There is still not a lot of time nearer by July to explode all over the world with a huge leap upwards.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
from an investment perspective . i'm going to choose ether . the value of bitcoin is number one . it's a lot of times the ether . there is still plenty of room for growth .
Activity: 532
High volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. Also look up some market rules and you'll see that ups and downs are normal just before new year. So, current drops are temporary. Nothing to worry about. bitcoin will go up again soon
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The price $400-600 for ETH is not fair, it costs much more.
That is why I would better hold ETH.
But in the same time I understand, that most part of ICOs are built on Ethereum and go fiat usin ETH, what influence price negatively.
In the same time, as it is the largest platform for tokens it is highly valued. That's why I am with ETH  Smiley

Good point right there that ETH is very undervalued. I think most ICOs are using ETH but it doesn't really mean that those devs will dump them especially this time where ETH is cheap and is expected to reach again above $1,000 anytime this year. It is hard to pick between BTC and ETH as I like both and have lots of them.
Activity: 155
Both are volatile but I think we can sure get a good profit when taken care with cautious when making a trading or invest with it, but right now I am taking chances with bitcoin because it is the leading crypto today with a $7700 value right now that is why I have a 70% money on Bitcoin and 10% goes to ethereum and the 20% are fiat, you should have fiat when the least expected.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
With experience, you gain more and more knowledge about various coins on the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, I think that the best solution is to diversify investments in various coins and incorrectly limit yourself only with ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The price $400-600 for ETH is not fair, it costs much more.
That is why I would better hold ETH.
But in the same time I understand, that most part of ICOs are built on Ethereum and go fiat usin ETH, what influence price negatively.
In the same time, as it is the largest platform for tokens it is highly valued. That's why I am with ETH  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
I think that ether, because more reliable
Pages:
Jump to: