Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 8. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, so as much as his value will fluctuate, the bitcoin will never fall. I think it is a safe currency, its price is very high and has a very high potential for its value to double!!
So, invest in it!!!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I choose ETH. Although bitcoin is better at storing value than Ethereum, at least for now, Ether has quickly become a preferred method for transferring wealth to and from people and entities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

My support goes to both coins.my crypto basket contains both of these coins.I have 100% trust on both the coins.despite severe dip period both the coins sustain themselved and not fully crashed to zero.I am already having high return from holding these two coins.still I am holding these two and I know that both the coin would go higher in future.I support both the coins.
Activity: 182
Certainly better choose bitcoin i think. With rapid price fluctuations, we can take advantage of this moment to get profit, we can buy it when the price goes down and sell it when the price goes up.
Activity: 95
There are were many ICOs that have taken place last year, one of the most potential that have raised funds is ETH. When demand for ETH outpaces this selling pressure then it’s reasonable to expect the price to start rising again. I pray for it.
Activity: 168
Hold both if you have already invested in both. The 2 pioneer coins will always prevail, even when the worst corrections come.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Both are good investments as these are the top 2 succesful and expensive coins/altcoins right now. But if I will ask to select only one from them I prefer to hodl ethereum as demand is getting higher due to lots of ICO are choosing eth smart contract. Ethereum I think as more to offer in the future because they are active on its development.
Activity: 168
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me, the two digital currencies should be available at the same time so that the profits won't stay on the side.

I think bitcoin will make a higher profit, and ETH will have more potential.
Activity: 14
Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!

- Air Drop : https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
- KStarCoin personal downtimes : http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT
Activity: 107
I follow BTC and it always bounces back to its original position, if not stronger than it was before the fake news or negative hype, usually in a very short space of time. It is really a personal decision whether to ride the rollercoaster which cryptocurrency can be, regardless of which coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
There are more people are getting involved in BTC and ETH. But they still have a lot of return when compared to other investments that can be made. For me, I choose both!
both crypto is indeed much called and the community is quite large. then it is not wrong if you store your assets in this token. now it's average to believe that both will be successful
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I like both to be honest, and i'm holding both.

It's easier to acquire ETH due to lower price however.

My advice, hold both
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
if to choose definitely see first in terms of our finance because to invest to bitcoin need funds around $ 8,120 while eth is still around $ 530 so there is an option for each of us because both have the potential to rise until the highest increase this year and beat the increase in the previous year so here bitcoin and eth is very potential
Activity: 95
There are more people are getting involved in BTC and ETH. But they still have a lot of return when compared to other investments that can be made. For me, I choose both!
Activity: 141
Bitcoin is king of coins so I think the best option between Ethereum and Bitcoin is Bitcoin.
I think if holding Bitcoin in the long run, Bitcoin will definitely give a big advantage.
Activity: 219
bitcoin and ethereum crypto currencies are the kingdoms of the platform. the volume of money lost in the stock market has lost a lot of value in two. According to me, ethreum is much more expensive. so I hold it
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I'm holding both BTC and ETH all the time. Right now I have a bit more ETH that BTC because it has dropped a lot and I believe it will get back higher than before in bitcoin price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
I is better to hold both, both of them have their own value, so I am holding both.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

we have so many topics about this ETH or BTC and why. i think ETH is better for me because it is decentralized, there are so many reason that use ETH. also ETH gonna to migrate POS. all of this reason be side this fact that ETH is faster than BTC will cause to people prefer ETH.
Activity: 210
I will choose both coin because these coin has strong community and good in fundamental , we can see this in coinmarketcap both coin has volume and marketcap bigger than others.
Pages:
Jump to: