Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 9. (Read 9422 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
My portfolio has almost an equal share of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I use Ethereum for investing in ICOs and hold Bitcoin for long term. I hope both of them will grow till the end of the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I fully support the idea of ​​bitcoin and ethereum, because I believe that in the near future we will be able to observe how these crypto currencies can grow in price and they will cost at least $ 100,000. Of course, I'll keep it, just wait a little, time will put everything on their places.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
I will not choose only one of them and ı prefer divide my investment..
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
I prefer to hold ethereum because it still have a long way to go, bitcoin may not pass 15k again, but ethereum can still hit past 5k,
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I would hold 70% bitcoin and 30% ethereum and my reasoning is that bitcoin will always be a key player and it's true that this might mean that it won't gain as much potentially, I mean it's unlikely to see x100 gains with bitcoin however with ethereum the chance is there.
Activity: 210
I hold the ethereum, I think I'm done with bitcoin holding, I just use it for business purposes, and I will hold the ETH until I think the price is beraqda at the peak
Activity: 364
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer to hold bitcoin depending on the amount of capital i have, bitcoin is really good for long term investment because the price is increasing rapidly while ethereum is only good for those investors who does not have a huge amount of capital.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
i have choosen to hold Bitcoin and its ok form me since many years now XD
Everystime when BitCoin falls Etherium also falls and when Bitcoins grows eth also grows .....

regards
Activity: 350
I choose to hold bitcoin since bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum. Bitcoin is more affordable today compare to last year.
It dumped almost half of its price last February. So once you buy more stocks of it and hold it, after a few months good income will comes to you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
both are viable and am hosting both.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
The recent Bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I can not choose either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both of these coins I think have a very bright future. Bitcoin and Ethereum are very well known and both coins can maintain its existence. Although the price can drop dramatically this does not make Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot survive.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I think bitcoin has in its use case no real opponenenent and ethereum has sveral opponetsin its aim to build an decentraliced platfrom for crpytos. There ae neo and waves which have both the same goal. But i think eth has a lot potential to rise in the future
Activity: 114
I would hold both of them to reduce risk of getting loss. Those coin are the best and all I need is to enter the market correctly or in other words is when the price is cheap.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
In my opinion, both of these coins should be in the portfolio. I consider them to be the most reliable among others.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
The Ethereum price in the last month has shown that it is still tied to the price of Bitcoin and it will take some time for it to decouple from the price of bitcoin. But both the projects are the best in their respective categories. Also why hodl only one coin when you can hodl both of them?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
I suppose, that it is right to to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum. The first one I need to keep for the long term. The second is useful to participate in ICO and other purposes as well.
Activity: 141
I hold 1 Bitcoin and 10 Ethereums. It seems to me that Ethereum is following the trend of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes up, then Ethereum will rise. But I think that Ethereum's upside is bigger than Bitcoin. I have purchased some of the two currencies.
Activity: 91
both (bitcoin and ethereum) have the same potential. but I prefer to hold ethereum, because the price of ethereum tends to be stable. and easy to get it. I like bitcoin too but the price is too high for me.
Activity: 57
I choose to hold ethereum, because the price of ethereum tends to be stable. I also like bitcoin but the price is too high for me to get it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

So far I've noticed that bitcoin and Ethereum are following same pattern. so basically when bitcoin price rise or drops ETH follow it as well so I wouldn't think anything special about ETH in fact btc price can be sky high while ETH only follow it around.
Pages:
Jump to: