Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 10. (Read 9422 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Ethereum more stable than bitcoin? I don't think so as Ethereum also dropped hard and is yet to recover. Bitcoin is still the most stable crypto currency. Even if bitcoin is still very volatile compared to stocks and fiats.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will be more like what gold is today as it's platform cannot be used for most practically appealing things like transactions due to high fees. On the other hand, ETH has a very versatile platform that can easily be incorporated into doing many practical things. In my opinion, own a bit of each will be the best bet.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Personally I would always choose to hold Bitcoins over Ethereum, but in light of recent market conditions, I prefer to hold both because they are really good and potentially remunerative crypto
Activity: 29
I want to choose Ethereum because they have stable price and you can get them by many way and not need quite high price to get it.

indeed! i agree Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Holding both of them is a very good option because of both of them has huge potential in the market and has the ability to increase their price. ETH price completely depends on Bitcoin price, so instead of holding only BTC, we can hold the ETH also.
Activity: 182
I am holding both of them BTC and ETH. Holding BTC because it is making correction now after huge growth but I am sure it will grow again after this healthy correction and ETH is on the move at this time and I am sure it will grow huge like BTC did because people are starting to like ethereum and investing good amount of money in it so I am sure ETH will also grow huge in coming times.  Wink
Activity: 252
for me would rather buy both, for me also good for us to get easily, because the two coins are very promising in the future is good, because they are also very popular around the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Investing in any asset is based on risk. The etherium shows rapid growth, which equalizes the stability of bitcoin. By investing in bitcoin, you can provide yourself with a stable income. The creation of the etherium always promotes new instruments, which can not be said about the creator of bitcoin
Activity: 69
I choose ETH because of its speed. That is the reason why ETH has excelled in this space and is thought of to be more effective than BTC, as blocks or the record of transaction can be created much more quickly.
Activity: 173
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me I choose to hold both crypto bitcoin and ethereum because both crypto is on the top list and with high potential to earn a big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
its like a same hold bitcoin or ethereum when bitcoin going at deep ethereum going too so its not a point which to hold if its going same way always Smiley
For me it's better if you stick to bitcoin that is more promising, it has a high value but also has a risk
but if seen from the trade price is quite good
Activity: 116
I will choose Ethereum instead of Bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin is already too high and does not expect any major growth. Bitcoin is already too high, and my profit expectations from Bitcoin appear to be lower than Ethereum. This is the main reason why I chose Ethereum. I believe Ethereum has a stronger point. That is, their project is better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
its like a same hold bitcoin or ethereum when bitcoin going at deep ethereum going too so its not a point which to hold if its going same way always Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Good question ) Actually, i think that hold Bitcoin is a good decision. But what i do? I was buy Ethereum and exchange in it almost all my altcoin's, because price of ETH look's good now and show perspective move. That is my vision.
Activity: 96
I prefer ETH because in my opinion, the price of an ETH will break the $1000 benchmark.
Activity: 58
For me, Ethereum is actually one of the best options to invest in. The primary reason for this being that it is an actual application and actual platform which can be used in the longer term. This is one of the main reasons why Ethereum can be invested in. However, you need to keep in mind that in the shorter term, it can be pretty volatile. Owing to this very reason, it is important to look at Ethereum as a longer-term asset rather than a shorter term asset.
Activity: 93
I will choose ETH because I think it's more potential. If you just monitor the last 12 months, you would realize that Ethereum has increased in value by 1000%.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
As we all know these two coins have great value, but if i will choose to hold, i'll go to BTC,  because BTC value is more or huge rather than ETH, yes ETH value is good but it can't defeat or overtake BTC. But risks always need to diversify. Therefore, never limit yourself to one coin. You always need to divide your deposit into several assets.
Activity: 124
I would hold both of them since I know how to reduce the risk of loss by putting our money to several option. though both of them are good and top rank. So we can see that we are able to follow the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
If bitkoyn, I think it's too difficult to rise to invest in this person, who still has a great opportunity to rise higher again.
Pages:
Jump to: