Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 3. (Read 9424 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I have always love to hold this two cryptocurrency for sure they are also good investment but that dose not mean that other promising cryptocurrency are not worth investing
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Actually, I like both coins as it seems to me there is substantial upside as for btc as for eth. Hope to see decent upside move by the end of this year. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Both etherium and bitcoin are good coins to be held but if I need to chose between the two, I will go hold bitcoin for I think that when it pumps, it really pumps hard.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
These both are have strong potential to grow up and can be hold for long term investment. These both will be give smart returns definatly in future.
ETH , I think it's good time to hold , soon ETH will rise again
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Personally,i prefer holding Ethereum,not only is the transaction fee lower,it has two big advantages over bitcoin. The platform has smart contract capability and transaction confirmation time is so low. To crown it all,i think Bitcoin has reached it's peak but Ethereum is just starting,the price is still relatively low so it has the potential of reaching at least half of what bitcoin has reached.
Activity: 19
Personally I was late to the game so I hold ETH, because I can get more of it and hopefully it grows to the level of bitcoin in the next year or so.
Activity: 168
I prefer to hold an ethereum and today probably ethereum has almost doubled its price from the last fall down recorded to more or less 350 USD and now the price has gone to 580 USD so it is not bad increase compared to bitcoin and the good thing about ether it surpasses bitcoin in terms of achieving the coin or downloading on its data that will relatively just a seconds away and you will get your ether. And ether has put to second place i guess in the ranking. In opinion with ether is like a sister company to bitcoin. There something about these two cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I will choose those two.Because I'm sure to sky rocket the price of ETH.. And it's happening now with bitcoins. So, as long as I have money I will buy ethereum so I can not repent if it will be the same as the price of btc
Activity: 168
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Ethereum may be very innovative, and acceptable to many parties. But I think the price is strongly influenced by supply and demand. I expect a lot on ethereum but still believe in bitcoin. I decided to hold both, while waiting for what innovations will be born 2-3 years ahead.
Activity: 57
I like bitcoin, but to hold me more ethereum for my grasp. bitcoin prices are too high for me. I can not afford to risk too much.  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
I prefer to keep both! In my opinion, both these coins are very promising and in 2018 they will show good growth! If I were you, I would not be limited to just two coins, look at the other coins!
Activity: 182
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I will choose bitcoin. Indeed ethereum technology far outperforms bitcoin, but I believe a limited amount will be the key to bitcoin's future might.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Personally, I really choose to hold and buy ethereum. Aside from the price is lower than bitcoin, you can also use it to buy many altcoins. Ethereum also has a great potential of becoming the mainstream coin in the market.
Activity: 139
Bitcoin has been dominant in cryptocurrency. For me,  It I will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum have different version and function in establishing thierselves in block chain technology. But for me,  bitcoin is more useful and many people invest in bitcoin than ether.
Merit: 100
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Of course I will rather choose Bitcoin than eth. Because bitcoin gives me more profit than eth. Bitcoin is secured and has a fast transaction. That is why I choose Bitcoin. I know many of us choose bitcoin too.
Activity: 357
When we say holding or hoarding i prefer to hold an ethereum/eth rather than bitcoin/btc because we all know even bitcoin is the top and the first cryptocurrency. ethereum has a lot of things can do to multiply and has a lot of potential to increase its price on the market in a short time and we all know that. But still in exchanging i still choose bitcoin in the end
Activity: 20
I think I prefer to buy eth rather than btc and hold for a few months because eth is now a lot of its enthusiasts and my predictions eth will beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 19
 in my opinion it's better to hold ETHEREUM because the price is now fairly normal and cheap since I'm sure after a lot of big investors, and the bank is using the platform from ETHEREUM in the coming year ETHEREUM will equalize or price it like BITCOIN.

because now bitcoin has exceeded the price of the normal because it's a lot of countries that reject the state of bitcoin but there are also some countries that have received the Bitcoin position.
Activity: 266
I hold more bitcoin than ethereum. Both are good coins to hold and is quite promising and has the most potential amongst other coins out there. There is no denying bitcoin is still the king even though it is so volatile compared to ethereum whose price have been stable. Instead of choosing from the two I choose to hold both in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: