Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 7. (Read 9422 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Bitcoin and Ethereum have reason to be in the investment portfolio. So no need to guess. Need to buy both
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
I would to hold both. Bitcoin and ethereum the big opportunity for investment
I suggest to you is better to choose both.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
I would choose to hold both the coins because it's good for a long term investment. The price are increasing year by year and i know in the future bitcoin and ethereum both will help me to follow my dreams. So for now i'll just hold them until it will reach to my target price since both are very potential coins
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer to withhold bitcoin rather than ethereum, because I think bitcoin has more potential to be a very expensive coin in view of the total supply available and from the very high demand that makes the price very expensive because the inventory is running low.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
if i have to choose i will hold bitcoin because bitcoin current shows very good price and drastic improvement. but ethereum can also be used as an alternative to the hold.

Bitcoin is number one so if I have to choose between both bitcoin or ethereum, I prefer bitcoin best. Its price can go up likes crazy!
Activity: 115
if i have to choose i will hold bitcoin because bitcoin current shows very good price and drastic improvement. but ethereum can also be used as an alternative to the hold.
Activity: 110
For me if I had descent amount of bitcoin or i ethereum I would not hold them actually I would trade them especially bitcoin because that would be more profitable and for ethereum I would participate with it in icos
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
If you choose between Ethereum and bitcoin, I will choose bitcoin. It's growing faster than ether. It's more popular, and I think it's more reliable than ether.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
it is preferable to handle BTC rather than ETH because the BTC buys more and more revenue here.
Activity: 98
I believe that ETH would continue to remain strong both internationally as the token sale model continues to gain steam, along with 2018 being the year that many applications are continuing to be built on Ethereum, and will soon start hitting the market. I vote for it!
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
If only have a huge money to invest then i will chose ethereum. Bitcoin has gone too much popularity and investors and i want to invest in an crypto which is next to it and that is what i think that ethereum has it the chance to be the greatest crytpo and will surpass bitcoin for it. I am an ethereum believer and i believe that ether will come get high in terms of market exchange price. If that time comes then you have invested now then you will get a huge profit for it. That is how i see its worth. If only i am rich then i could get more if i am going to invest more.
Activity: 88
For me, there are a lot coins have raised funds and going to increase like ETH. When demand of it outpaces this selling pressure then it’s reasonable to expect the price to start bouncing soon. Grin Hence, I choose ETH more!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I would choose to hold bitcoin because it's good for a long term investment his price are increasing year by year and i know in the future bitcoin will help me to follow my dreams. So for now i'll just hold it, until it will reach to my target price.
Activity: 197
I hold a little measure of Bitcoin for the present and I keep on saving Bitcoin as my interest later on some bitcoin I use for everyday exchange to win as my day by day work in cryto's whether they have achance to hold ethereum for long haul I will get it becuse I beleive like their ruler ethereum raised the cost into marketcap

I pick both ethereum and bitcoin for me is great speculation for what's to come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It is preferable to handle bitcoin rather than ethereum because bitcoin investors are more than ethaneum so the cost is greater.
Activity: 392
I prefer both to hold because I think these have the ability to pump higher than other tokens. I think it has a great opportunity to earn more profits with these two
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

you should not stand at one place. diversify your portfolio. hold several. not just one or two.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think it is always better to hold the Both of them because ETH has great future and already the price is kept increasing in the market. When it comes to Bitcoin already the price of Bitcoin increased a lot in the market and now both of them are in correcting their previous values in order to stabilize.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
i choose to buy Ethereum cause ethereum have a good project. Many ICO using Ethereum network and almost all ico accepting ETH very well. But i believe both of this coin are a good coin for long term.
Activity: 81
Bitcoin was the first coin and is much more famous than Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: