Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 5. (Read 9422 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
In my opinion, I think ETH is more potential than BTC. Honestly, it is worth noting that Ethereum is vastly quicker than BTC, average block time being 15 seconds for Ethereum opposed to 10 minutes for BTC.
Activity: 47
I think you should invest in both of them to diversify your portfolio. Actually, they are very potential and have promising growth in 2018.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
I would chose to hold bitcoins because bitcoin is the leading over all crypto currency. I believe that this would not fall and in the future it will also increase its value. In addition to that bitcoin is the safest and secured.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
For me, i choose the both,because bitcoin and ethereum are good investment. They have a big profit. They are the king of the market.These two gave me also a big profit since i started investing.I enjoy all the benefits given by these.Bitcoin is the top and the ethereum is the second in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Probably Etereum, I think in percentage terms it will grow in price more.
Bitcoin will be more difficult to disperse, many of those who dominated him in the recent time lost.
Activity: 81
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I choose to buy eth. Because Ethereum has a greater potential. Bitcoin has reached a certain point in terms of price and volume. According to Bitcoin,  Eth at the front of the road.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I am choosing always ETH! it tradeble to  altcoins, it will be always popular, also if you will see graphics, ETH grows on much more % than BTC
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I would rather choose Both, due to this two gave me a lot of profit since I was started on this business. Also I cannot separate them though bitcoin is the still on top then Eth was still next into bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
I think Ethereum has more chances to grow up. This is due to the fact that bitcoins are under very serious pressure
from central banks and financial regulators of many countries. Moreover, ETH is a second-generation crypto currency, it's more perfect than bitcoin.

I'm holding both of them but according to me, bitcoin has more potential to make a individual rich and bitcoin can really give huge profits in the future.

ETH is also known good for giving profits in the future but the profit will be definitely low as compared to bitcoins. Bitcoins now have reach a great limit and it is hard for any other altcoin to compare with bitcoins.

Bitcoins will still continue to grow and will give more profits in the future. ETH is good for some 3-4 months investment but we can't completely rely on ETH.
Activity: 196
I would not buy in one cryptocurrency.  I think you need to distribute 45% ethereum, 45% bitcoin and 10% other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I will definitely choose bitcoin to hold for long term. Ethereum will be a good choice but after Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best choice for long term invest. So i will hold Bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Choose both of them. Bitcoin is good as fundamental cryptocurrency. Ethereum is good for participating in ICO. Litecoin usefull for quick and cheep transactions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
If i need to choose from those for me it will be easy for Ethereum. I think it is more stable coin and its value will recover faster then Bitcoin. Also most project use Eth for collecting money for ICO , this makes Eth value coin. at the moment Eth price - 560$
Good Luck.
Activity: 253
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
if I would given a chance why not both right? hahahahah
the thing is if you have bitcoin you are in a good position
also in ETH not to mention I am much more have Ethereum rather than bitcoin but that is a good way also
the fact that ethereum is the second in the market cap it is also as stable  never mind the price is like going as the bitcoin's price
Activity: 560
I choose bitcoin to handle because I know I can earn more if their price increases and I sell my hold.
Activity: 1302
Ether will spike at least twice in next several months. Not BTC.
I choose holding Bitcoin and Ethereum twice. Ethereum price is increasing more than bitcoin. This month i buy bitcoin and Ethereum and hold them.
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
In my opinion, bitcoin is the best because it is the most popular coin in the world. Although it decreased a lot but I still believe in its future.
Activity: 324
Yes.this is now the most profitable for me and in General I think that in fact most people from cryptocurrency do exactly the same
Activity: 140
Well, this question is so hard. Now i would hold bitcoin for the future because I believe in its growth
Activity: 364
choose to handle bitcoin because I know bitcoin is much bigger than ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: