Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 25. (Read 9443 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
the price of bitcoin currently is not stable, so i will choose Ethereum! i hope the price will raising up again soon!
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
I prefer to hold bitcoin than ethereum.  Why? Even though bitcoin fall too much and ethereum is almost over taking the price at coin market I still pick bitcoin cuz we all knew that bitcoin is still dominating and it is number one in all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
a good question, I prefer more bitcoin than the etherium so I keep 70 for 30 in favor of bitcoin, I have more confidence in him
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I think both have great potential for long term big returns. But im holding eth more. Maybe I find it more stable than bitcoin pricewise
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I'm still prioritizing in buying Bitcoins more than ETH. For me, it's the right time to buy Bitcoin and holding it for the future used because of its positive fluctuation in value. On the other hand, ETH is very good also and very stable in terms of its continuous increment on the value so why not if we both invest our money on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Difficult choice. but I would most likely have invested most of it on the air. approximately 80% ether and 20% bitcoin. I think the ether will give more X in a short time. if you look at the long term, it is better bitcoin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Well they are both good investments . I will choose those two.Because I'm sure to sky rocket the price of ETH.. And it's happening now with bitcoins. It can happen any time soon.
Activity: 79
The price of bitcoin now is very high so i prefer to hold ethereum. Ethereum price is low and its price chart is good. It is easy to hold since the transaction is easy and faster. But if you can afford to invest in both coins then go for it.
Activity: 251
I'm gonna hold Ethereum over Bitcoin because the price is lying low  and flat for a long time. Bitcoin is for trading to collect more money and profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I choose hold ETH but it's more of a habit than a conscious choice. I think you can try to keep here and there in an equal protsentnom ratio, and then compare which is more profitable and go to one of them
Activity: 32
I might prefer holding ETH, because it's easy to duplicate and I'm sure the ETH price will definitely be higher, and now is the right opportunity to buy ETH.
Activity: 490
The bitcoin course completed the working week with a fall, despite the absence of negative reports. During Friday, the price of Bitcoin reached a maximum of 6869 per coin. Investors are not in a hurry to return to their purchases and remain outside the market until the situation stabilizes.
Nevertheless, the drop in the cost of bitcoin left no more than 2%, and by the evening of Friday the dynamics of sales decreased. Today we are already seeing a small technical growth, which compensated for the losses of the Crypto currency for the previous day.
Activity: 136
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good coins but I Prefer to invest in Ethereum because its value is very low in this downfall, and when this market would be go up side then ether will gives huge returns.
Activity: 84
Hold BTC, pay with ETH
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I would like to hold eth ,because it's transaction fee low and speed  is fast then bitcoin  and usefully then bitcoin .
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
As Bitcoin is kinda expensive Shocked it is better to hold ETH. At least many people say that it will bring us very good profit in the nearest future
Activity: 224
I choose to keep Ethereum, because they are of low value to those who are less like me, and I think ETH is the most likely coin in the future. They will rise sharply in the future, this time buy them the most reasonable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's hard for me to choose one thing. It is more reliable to invest both in bitcoin and in the Etherium. The bitcoin grows faster, but in case of its fall, the Etherium is a good insurance.
Activity: 140
for me personally I choose to hold ethereum because I think it has more room for growth.
Activity: 179
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer to hold bitcoin over ethereum because bitcoin is very popular among all altcoins and if you noticed bitcoin now is slowly increasing and  it projected to  boost in few months later.
Pages:
Jump to: