Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 24. (Read 9443 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
As there is no cap, and ETH can be manipulated as developers see fit, I'll never own any. If they create a cap that cannot be undone, and make it immutable, I'm in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I choose to hold more btc and trade with eth. BTC has the potential of initiating a full speed upsurge at anytime. BTC is what most people know and what most people will by when they want to join crypto. BTC has shown its ability to increase a hundred fold in the past years.
Apparently, I prefer the etherium most of all not only for keeping my money, but also for investment. But nevertheless, I would not like to ignore the possibilities of today's investments in Bitcoin. There is at me some dose of Sensation, which tells me that Bitcoin will still regain its maximum positions, even in the distant future. And this is a good profit several times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I choose to hold more btc and trade with eth. BTC has the potential of initiating a full speed upsurge at anytime. BTC is what most people know and what most people will by when they want to join crypto. BTC has shown its ability to increase a hundred fold in the past years.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
For me you should hold both, you should have both of this digital currency so that your profit will not stay in one side. Your money can grow from different sides and can increase not only in bitcoin and in other digital currency that you can access.
Activity: 280
I guess if you can't choose between them, it makes sense just to split and give 50% to ethereum and 50% to bitcoin.
Activity: 200
If I personally better hold Bitcoin compared with ehereum because bitcoin is very potential to gain profit. but it is very risky for prices that suddenly dropped dramatically but not everyone is holding bitcoins. There's also a hold of Ethereum.
Activity: 921
I think you should buy both of them for the stability of your wallet. I most likely I will buy a $ 500 Bitcoin, and $ 500 in Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 40
Do i choose to hold bitcoin or ethereum?? I dont want to choose 2 of them, because both of them have the capability to increase. From time to time. They can both be on top. I would prefer to hold both bitcoin and ethereum. Why choose one if you can choose to of them, bitcoin and ethereum..
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
At this moment,  it is much better to hold our bitcoin and altcoins like ethereum because the price is too low. Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good when it comes to investment. I will love to hold both bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 140
Both have good future, these both are have strong potential to grow up and can be hold for long term investment. But i'm still prioritizing in buying bitcoins more than ethereum.
Activity: 231
i can choose holding ethereum  because Ethereraum promises more and more, smart contract is a real issue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I really think that question if i invest all my money to eth instead of btc 40% more money i can gain but still the change is going on. eth will gain more in the following days. on the other hand btc will be 30.000 dolars in the last quarter of 2018. actually i dont know which one i hold. I look at both of them differently so i dont have a preference between them. I use them for different things ETH mainly for ERC20 contracts and BTC for storage of value that constantly increases in value hence bringing me stable solid returns
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello i chosse ethereum against btc becose i like idea about ethereum good project with altcoins behind with less price speculation.Btc i dont like becose the market prices is like more speculat and if from Satoshi wallet move some btc prices go down perheps this is legend but true.
Activity: 107
It's better to have both of it holding and as the price of bitcoin is getting higher day by day too, it's a fine thing to just keep on holding whether you prefer ETH or bitcoin with your total holdings. Both of them are reliable and will give every one of us good profit while we are holding it. Hold is a must, for now, seeing the incredible bitcoin and ethereum developments, I think I'll try to hold for both.
Activity: 92
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
If I see the current market price stability, I will buy eth because the price is stable, but I can also buy eth and bitcoin directly, because I think the crypto market price is always changing every time.
Activity: 150
I would have really love to buy and hold both In my possession if it is possible. It's a well known fact that both coins are apex coins in d crypto world which have great potential and future, both to hold the two demands quite a huge sum of money. I prefer to hold the two if possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Bitcoin has more than 45% of total market share now, so it's obvious that every trader should have it in portfolio as Bitcoin is ruling the market now. So if we see the market growth, BTC will be pumped first of all. As for me I try to hold an equal share of BTC and ETH in my wallets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
Prefare to choose ETH because I think that it has more incentives for growth this year. It releases updates, many new ICO are carried out and will eat with problems, but they are solved. While the bitcoin stands still and receives only more expensive commissions and time of processing of transactions
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I would choose to hold both the coins because it's good for a long term investment. The price are increasing year by year and i know in the future bitcoin and ethereum both will help me to follow my dreams. So for now i'll just hold them until it will reach to my target price since both are very potential coins
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is much more profitable at my opinion. And also in critical situation you can use bitcoin as currency somewhere when it's accepted.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: