Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 27. (Read 9443 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
If I have enough money to buy bitcoin I should go bitcoin but since my money only limited I just pick to buy Ethereum because the price now at around only $500 its not so big investment compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
it is preferable to handle bitcoin rather than ethereum because I'm sure I can earn more if bitcoin I hold than ethaneum.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I will choose both of coins because these coins are too popular and its a really good opportunity for me to buy this these coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I would hold both of them to decrease the amount of loss and when the price is in a bullish trend we can get double income from both coins, but the most important is to decrease the amount of loss.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Currently, even after February’s crash, the Korean won is still the third biggest currency for bitcoin trades. It trails some way behind the Japanese Yen and US Dollar but accounts for around half of trades outside these key currencies.

The country accounts for 17% of all ethereum trading, which is the second largest market. And around 30% of salaried workers have invested in cryptocurrency, 80% of whom are between 20 and 39.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I will gladly answer your question, in my opinion, it is better to invest in ETH as it is a much more promising token, with a good platform and also most tokens are based on its platform and the persect grew
Activity: 714
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I see Ethereum no less interesting than Bitcoin. and I've noticed that Ethereum has pretty good progress and goes on. so the Ethereum market becomes green. that's why I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
bitcoin and ethereum together have good potential in long-term investments. if you want to make a big profit, my advice is bitcoin, because when compared with ethereum, the bitcoin price movement is very big.
yes, bitcoin is the best choice, bitcoin is a very appropriate coin king if you choose it. if used long-term investments will definitely be profitable in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
Either bitcoin or ethereum have their own advantage and disadvantage. Bitcoin has more value than the ethereum, the price is higher than others including ethereum but ethereum isn't so bad at all. They continue to grow every day and i think sooner or later ethereum can catch up to bitcoin. So, i'll choose both of them.

I read the article where ethereum is more popular in india than bitcoin, I started to see its potential since popular in cost system in erc-20, I just do not think they will surpass bitcoin because of differences of prospects and have limited movement so that only focus in one point only process in fee, in I still prefer to buy bitcoin as the biggest asset.
Activity: 196
Why not divide your capital? both Bitcoin and Ethereum has the brightest potential. I am holding both of the coins now.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Always eth, bitcoin is a lie, 99% centralized.
Activity: 210
I choose ETH, because ETH increase more BTC.
Now btc 7000, eth 400, if btc is 20000 i think eth is about 1500.
Choose ETH, ofcourse
Activity: 353
Rigth now I am holding both of them because I am looking for investing coin. when I find I dont want to late to buy them. my ethereums and bitcoins are always ready. Actually also now is good time to invest them so everybody is holding.
copper member
Activity: 420
I would choose to hold both the coins because it's good for a long term investment. The price are increasing year by year and i know in the future bitcoin and ethereum both will help me to follow my dreams. So for now i'll just hold them until it will reach to my target price since both are very potential coins.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I will definitely choose Bitcoin. because as we know Bitcoin is a coin that once existed and became a solution for the Cryptocurrency market. not only that, Bitcoin is a trusted coin for a long time compared to Ethereum.
Activity: 252
With the last decrease, the price of the ETH is a good opportunity for the long term investors. Of course, BTC is the king of them all but according to the current prices of them, it seems more logical to buy ETH now.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
A difficult choice, on the one hand - bitcoin is the most popular and well-known currency, but on the other hand I really like etherium because it has smart contracts. But probably I will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 378
I prefer to hodl these two because it is a good for long term investmdnt and also i believe that bitcoin will hit 1million USD by the next few year so lets just wait for it to be happen and lets hope it
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
Investment is of course the choice of BTC, BTC is more important than eth, and BTC price will affect the market price.

Activity: 218
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer to hold bitcoin because bitcoin has a greater potential to continue to increase indefinitely, and bitcoin would be a profit-maximizing investment option.
Pages:
Jump to: