Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 53. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

As you mentioned, really ethereum is very stable and I hope it will continue this trend. Because the bitcoin value is a bit high, investing and earning can be a bit more difficult than ethereum seems to be a more sensible choice
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Hello, I will gladly answer your question, look in reality it all depends on the demand for a token, and if you compare tokens with a large capitalization, I think that the BTC certainly outstrips the ETH, but given the updates and tokens that are launched on the platforms, choice for ETH so this token has more
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
if only intend to hold it, I choose both. If I intend to invest I prefer bitcoin, because I think altcoin has a big risk
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
If i were to choose i would choose bitcoin because of its high price because i know i would earn more profit in bitcoin. But bitcoin and ethereum are promising and successful coins. An investor should not only invest in one coin but multiple coins to increase the probability of success than just invest in one and lose all your money of ever it fail. So practical thinking i would hold both for it will give me morr profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
now all coins are decreasing. but if I was asked to choose I prefer Bitcoin because, in addition to high Bitcoin prices, Bitcoin market cap is very high.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I will choose both coin because these coin has strong community and good in fundamental , we can see this in coinmarketcap both coin has volume and marketcap bigger than others.
Activity: 25
I hold Ethereum because I think it has more room for growth and the transactions fees are lower.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
ETH all the way! All of the ICOs are running on the ETH platform. This will eventually drive plrice up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
If we are to talk profits, it is better to hold ethereum rather than bitcoin. Because at the first place, price of ethereum is yet 1/4 or lower than the price of bitcoin that somehow, we can afford on to buy. Small capital but high profits. Also when in terms of bitcoin in hodling, you need a lot of capital. You can buy one (1) bitcoin or ten (10) ethereum. Which if we are to be computed, increase in ethereum is 10 times higher than bitcoin profit.
Activity: 518

I prefer ether and bitcoyne! this is the top coin, and always on top!
in any case, choosing one of them is the right and profitable option!
Activity: 53
February 28, 2018, 10:19:04 PM
Ethereum has no limit cap, I would rather hold bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
February 28, 2018, 10:16:41 PM
I prefered bitcoin to hold becuase bitcoin for now is a low price . It is good to buy for now and hold and sell to the high price.
Activity: 68
February 28, 2018, 10:12:46 PM
I did hold ethereum also.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 09:40:56 PM
Well I prefer to use and hold bitcoin rather than ethereum. Even if the price it was so volatile its still the most highest coin in the market. Aside from that bitcoin can still be consider as the main currency in cryptocurrency that why a lot investors are keep on investing in this coin. Because they believe that in the near future bitcoin will be their great asset.
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 03:59:23 PM
They are both on top and they have different platform and have different purpose. So for me they are both good to hold and hoard more. I do not want to choose because either of the two, it both have a purpose that I believe will contribute to solve our economical problems.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
It has been seen in the past that holding ethereum rather than bitcoin gave in better results. What was even better was how alts performed during the last bull run. Hence I am all in alts right now instead of holding any btc or eth.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 27, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
Since the price of bitcoin is having such large fluctuations, it can be smart enough to invest in it if you are lucky enough to buy it on its low prices then sell it within its high price. If you are looking for a long term investment then both of them should be fine, you can prioritize either of them depending on your budget.
Activity: 343
February 27, 2018, 05:57:13 PM
I prefer to hold ethereum rather than bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are so high so if we invest in bitcoin we need capitalize big for big profits.

The higher price of Bitcoin is not a problem to invest in Bitcoin. You will buy a portion of it anyway. I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum and I will recommend that everybody does the same.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
I prefer to hold ethereum rather than bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are so high so if we invest in bitcoin we need capitalize big for big profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 27, 2018, 05:46:31 PM
It depends on how long will you hold it. It'll take few more years for ethereum to overtake bitcoin. So if I'm going to hold one for the next five years, I would pick ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: