Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 69. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 04:21:10 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The coin that i will choose will be Bitcoin as it is the master of all the crypto. It is considered as one of the fastest growing investments of the world and has tremendous amount of potential to grow. You can easily expect it's price to be above 30k$ by end of this year for sure.
Ethereum on the other hand, is also very good but i don't think that it will be able to surpass Bitcoin in the near future.
I agree with you, recently there have been a lot of good news regarding these coins. Especially I'm waiting for the full functioning of the lightning network. Therefore, most likely the price of bitcoin and ethereum will grow in the near future. I would hold both of these coins.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2018, 04:20:47 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The coin that i will choose will be Bitcoin as it is the master of all the crypto. It is considered as one of the fastest growing investments of the world and has tremendous amount of potential to grow. You can easily expect it's price to be above 30k$ by end of this year for sure.
Ethereum on the other hand, is also very good but i don't think that it will be able to surpass Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
Bitcoin is experiencing serious problems with commissions and transaction speed, so i wouldn't recommend holding it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
We know it very well Marker will crash, But crash like this not expected. Selling in this deep means making your fund 50-60% loss. SO it's better to hold.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 04:02:56 AM
i choose to hold bitcoin for now because the bitcoin price down i'll wait the price is going up

I agree. I will also buy the bitcoin at the moment and I will hold it until bitcoin rises again.
Activity: 195
February 04, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
I will choose to hold ethereum over bitcoin,why? Although holding bitcoin gives you a much higher profit with a little rise in the price as compared to the profit you will make when holding ethereum, the risk of loosing a lot of money when the price goes down is inversely proportional to the profit you would have made. So in order to play safe,i will hold ethereum.When am gaining,i gain small and when am loosing,i loose small.Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 04, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
I prefer to hold and trade with ethereum, because the transaction costs are lower and faster right now and Ethereum offers a lot more than just storing value, so it will overcome Bitcoin in the future I believe.

Both of coin are best coin. It's not easy to choose. So you will know the bitcoin prices every day. Both of the coin is every time to change. You check the coin prices list, then you choose the coin then invest. All coins is differing on the price. Its a good opportunity for the invest and get more profit. If need coin list and information, check the market places. Then you will learn more information from coin marketplace.
Activity: 98
February 04, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
I prefer ETH.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
I prefer to hold and trade with ethereum, because the transaction costs are lower and faster right now and Ethereum offers a lot more than just storing value, so it will overcome Bitcoin in the future I believe.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
I will choose to hold ETH because in the last count the price of ETH is so stable that many people will invest on ETH also in the future so it will cause the price increase on ETH also you can get it in many ways and do not need high enough price to get it. And bitcoin always keeps rising so it's better to invest and hold both coins.
It's good to have those top coins that been trusted and still in progress of developing. Both coin still have many ways to developed so buy both as much as we can. Holding them is tje key for success.
Honestly, I hold both coin with ratio 50:50, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for holding long term.
Although the value of Bitcoin can make the value altcoin changes, but in this cycle, Ethereum proved it is stronger the past and will be the second option for anyone want to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 05:53:28 AM
Both and bitcoin cash to
Activity: 145
February 04, 2018, 05:50:44 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
In my opinion I choose both but I invest to bitcoin much more than eth because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency so more and more people know and believe to use it, Some countries have accepted bitcoin as a payment medium such as Japan which means that it is legal However, we should not put all the money aside to prevent bad things happening. We do not lose everything so spending 30% on investing for eth is not a bad idea.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 04, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
i choose to hold bitcoin for now because the bitcoin price down i'll wait the price is going up
Activity: 70
February 04, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I won't be shocked if ethereum will overcome bitcoin. BTC still will be worth something this time, but as value holder if devs won't do something about transaction fees. Ethereum will be used in transactions mostly due to bigger popularity of smart contracts apps and lower transaction fees.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 04, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
I will choose to hold ETH because in the last count the price of ETH is so stable that many people will invest on ETH also in the future so it will cause the price increase on ETH also you can get it in many ways and do not need high enough price to get it. And bitcoin always keeps rising so it's better to invest and hold both coins.
It's good to have those top coins that been trusted and still in progress of developing. Both coin still have many ways to developed so buy both as much as we can. Holding them is tje key for success.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
February 04, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
Best is to buy both, now you can buy Bitcoin wich is in sale by bears, BTC has the potential to grow very very big but ETH has a maximum of growth. So long term Bitcoin and short term ETH
Activity: 141
February 04, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
I choose BTC because I think it will raise more and more other than ETH
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 04, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
At the moment the value of bitcoin is unstable and it's hard to tell if it's better to hold it or sell it so, I'm sticking with Ethereum. Ethereum is a great coin and I think in this moment Ethereum will have a great growth in the market after it recovers. The reason is because most of ICOs now are ERC 20 or etherum based.
Activity: 392
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 04, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
this is the time for those who have the investment to buy ether or bitcoin but for those who wants to sell should wait  for a while untill the prices recover.
Activity: 336
February 04, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: