Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 70. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

My fortune is few, so I would choose ETH to hold for long.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 04, 2018, 03:51:57 AM
I would choose to hold bitcoin.
In my opinion, the price of ETH has been rising because of the continuous popularity of ICO market. However, many countries are now preparing to regulate and ban ICO.
BTC is the leader of cryptocurrency market. I want to hold BTC more potential.
Activity: 211
February 04, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
Both are good.But at the moment Ethereum is safe because it is very stable in compare to other coins.Btc price is very high.Have fallen again.Its risky to buy btc right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 12:32:41 AM
They both good. You should go 50% for bitcoin and 50% for ethereum. They both are very respected projects. Bitcoin is popular and Ethereum is the heart of about 90% of these coins in the market.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 04, 2018, 12:31:27 AM
I decided to hold Ethereum Hold on more cheaply and safest at this time. Because Bitcoin has now reached a high value. Have fallen again. It's a risky thing to buy these things. But because Ethereum is not a big downturn. You can think of going to high value in the future.
Activity: 196
February 04, 2018, 12:27:50 AM
At the moment i choose to hold ethereum because it is very stable and it will have big increase this year.Bitcoin is good but only for rich rich people.
Activity: 1
February 03, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
I hold 50% for BTC and 50% for ETH. BTC to buy altcoin if some altcoin price low. ETH for some ICO.
Activity: 1
February 03, 2018, 11:58:07 PM
 Wink I choose ETH. BTC is very big value and big risk. BTC is just for richest people.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
February 03, 2018, 11:51:42 PM
I think this two are most stable coins in crypto. These two coins will have big increase this year especially I am waiting more from Ethereum this year.
Indeed, both Ethereum and Bitcoin are good and worth it to hold. So I prefer to hold these two and wait until the prices come back and rise again. These two are both profitable and have a bright future in cryptoworld.
Activity: 97
February 03, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
BitCoin or Ethereum? Either of the two will prefrerably be the best coins top holod on to. With its current value and market cap. The performance of this two is undeniably best among other coins in the cryptomarket. IT should be that if you have this coins you hold on to it and have a patience working on it later on it will have earnings that you might be surprise of.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 11:36:13 PM
I choose to hold  both bitcoin and ethereum because as the time goes by their price are both high and profitable. Most people choose both of these because these  are the cryptocurrency wherein they used in investment and for trading. BTC and ETH are good to hold because there's a time that the price these two currency are low.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 03, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
i think that holding ethereum will be better, i belive that in the future ethereum will smart contract will be at the first rank of crytocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 03, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I guess this question is applicable way back when this post was originally made until now. And so I would say I would choose to hold both. The prospective growth of both Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very huge and there is no reason why we should only choose one among the two and abandon the other one. Bitcoin is the King and Ethereum is like the Queen. That is the truth and so let us have some of both ruling coins.
Activity: 52
February 03, 2018, 10:38:52 PM
I would also hold Eth. it has been doing about the same as in terms of market loss but a little better.
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 10:37:50 PM
As for me Ethereum is the most stable coin on the moment. Bitcoin is also stable if it is compared to other cryptos, but Ethereum price is more stable. Sometimes it's good to be sure, that your investment will not vanish, but price stability lowers possibility to earn unexpected funds in fast and efficient way, although such investment might be really risky. I would prefer to have some ETH and to have some different ICO's, which might have some potential.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
February 03, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
I have Ethereum and bitcoin. But for me my stable coin will be Ethereum still i'm very confident the price is not that volatile somebody are holding this coins for long and alot of coins to mine. If you want to hold for long term then buy Ethereum and bitcoin as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 10:30:49 PM
For now. ethereum and bitcoin have equal potential (but different) potentials. and in my view, bitcoin is currently more potential. I'm sure the bitcon will reach $ 17k again soon, so I'm more focused on my bitcoin investment

They both have great potential at different prices but I prefer the ethereum that is more used in bounty and ethereum for now has a stable price than Bitcoin which is very far down since the beginning of this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
February 03, 2018, 10:21:58 PM
I prefer holding both because I am both an investor and believers of this two coins because in the past years they have given me good returns from trading because they are the leadera in terms of price and demand here in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 10:17:22 PM
Im holding more Ethereum than BTC. Statistically, Eth price have been stable versus the erratic spikes of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 03, 2018, 07:22:54 PM
For now. ethereum and bitcoin have equal potential (but different) potentials. and in my view, bitcoin is currently more potential. I'm sure the bitcon will reach $ 17k again soon, so I'm more focused on my bitcoin investment
Pages:
Jump to: