Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 71. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
February 03, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Bitcoin's price has drop these days. I think choosing to buy bitcoin now is the best choice. Ethereum price is not stable also . It has also drop from $888. But still is not going to drop forever , it will recover after sometime so if you are planning to buy bitcoin and invest in it , now is the right time to buy.
I chose to buy neither , I just used altcoins in trading to fiat so that i can make real cash. Being smart about trading is very important especially when you buy altcoins. Buy those altcoins who has a potential to pump up its price.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 06:43:47 PM
I just don't know why i prefer holds Ethereum than bitcoin
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 08:37:27 PM
Assuming to have both, I will hold bitcoin because bitcoin is the real thing here. Even though ETH has more stable value bitcoin will always be then man that is known on the market. Bitcoin price will just keep increasing to an extreme amount which is really good for holding but when it comes to trading, i will prefer ETH.
Activity: 28
February 02, 2018, 08:16:38 PM
Ether hands down. The network is so amazing to use and there are just so many devs on the network now that will spur innovation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 08:15:53 PM
I think this two are most stable coins in crypto. These two coins will have big increase this year especially I am waiting more from Ethereum this year.

I think ethereum is more stable than bitcoin. As you said we can see significant rises from ethereum in 2018. I hodl both of them now but ethereum seems better. I made more profit with ethereum. Many people say ethereum cannot lead to market but why not? We can even see that.

Ethereum clearly is more stable than bitcoin, even both of them are dropping for now,
i will still choose to hold both of them, because it will be a great loss if sell them now.
I even think to invest more in ETH, base on my opinion it's price will increase soon
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

What you could do is to really cut or distribute your coins right now. If you want to ensure to benefit from ETH, BTC and other alt coins. What's very important is to really track the alt coin that you chose to invest but since the options are ETH and BTC you have high percentage that it will really gain profit all you need to now is the season where there is pump.   
Activity: 203
February 02, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
Cryptocurrency is volatile its hard to predict but i choose both of them bitcoin and ethereum, depends upon the supply both in either way. Right now could be much better to invest more at bitcoin because the price is low and im sure it will swing above futher on this mid-year and year ends.
Activity: 320
February 02, 2018, 07:36:00 PM
I admit bitcoin prices are more stable than ethereum but I prefer to invest in ethereum, because the price is cheaper so the chance to get more profit
Where did you see that the more stable bitcoin prices?
Compare their volatilnosti.
Activity: 159
February 02, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
I admit bitcoin prices are more stable than ethereum but I prefer to invest in ethereum, because the price is cheaper so the chance to get more profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
February 02, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
BTC I hodl, ETH I have only "purchased" to invest in ICOs, but I think it is also a good investment for hodling (right now I am waiting for ETH to drop a bit more to add to my portfolio).
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
February 02, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
 There is no BTC in my portfolio now...
3/2 is ETH,rest is few alts...I  am(and will be)holding eth...
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 02, 2018, 06:07:38 PM
I think this two are most stable coins in crypto. These two coins will have big increase this year especially I am waiting more from Ethereum this year.

I think ethereum is more stable than bitcoin. As you said we can see significant rises from ethereum in 2018. I hodl both of them now but ethereum seems better. I made more profit with ethereum. Many people say ethereum cannot lead to market but why not? We can even see that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
Activity: 6
February 02, 2018, 05:49:44 PM
Both. I prefer more percentage of ETH and less percentage of BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

Both coins are leading in the market and are of great importance in the world of crypto-currencies. Each coin has its own advantages and I would prefer that I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
February 02, 2018, 05:45:48 PM
Both coins are good and I prefer to have them in the portfolio. I consider Eth has bigger potential on the relation of profit and according to 60% in him and 40% in bitcoin.
I am more in favor with bitcoin and the reason is that there are more companies which are doing their businesses in bitcoin and that is the thing which will make bitcoin more higher in value and that thing will make us more money while for ethereum I do not think that it will compete bitcoin and do not think that it will go faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 13
February 02, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
ATM, ETH would be a good bet for me.
Activity: 490
February 02, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
I would be hold ethereum, because ETH develops and more sympathize with me. ETH will be progressive next year, it is fact.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
February 02, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hello Harry1v. Wink
I really have no idea why Bitcoin more expensive that Ethereum and I am not agree with this low Ethereum price. You know Bitcoin in its original form was an amazing idea it was awesome philosophically idea  fro freedom and a lot of valuable things but now it's don't work.
For example Ethereum have high opportunity because of low price and volatility and because big part of today's tokens are powered by Ethereum block chain and I really believe in this smart Russian guy and his Ethereum! ETHTRUST! I prefer hold ETH. Hope our answers help you. Good luck to you)
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
Of course it's better to hold both Bitcoin and Ethereum. But I think Bitcoin it's better for a long-term investment, I think it has bigger potential this year, despite the fact that it's in crisis now.
I will agree that bitcoin has very good potential for this year. After its price has fallen so low bitcoin can grow well, especially after a full-fledged launch of the lightning network. At me bitcoin causes associations with a spring, which is compressed, but which in the end will be sharply decompressed.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: