Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 74. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think Ethereum only manage to stay at its second spot and its price because of ICO so I have more hopes in bitcoin that it will grow more if I hold it especially this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Well I prefer to use and hold bitcoin rather than ethereum. Even if the price it was so volatile its still the most highest coin in the market. Aside from that bitcoin can still be consider as the main currency in cryptocurrency that why a lot investors are keep on investing in this coin. Because they believe that in the near future bitcoin will be their great asset.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Bitcoin and ethereum are good assets to keep, but surely I will sell one of them. Although ethereum tends to be more stable, I honestly prefer the bitcoin I keep. But I also will not sell all the ethereum I have, I will only sell a few.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Believe me, both have very good prospects. but I chose a bigger ratio for bitcoin because I think bitcoin still has a demand that is too high, it makes its potential also remains high
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
I believe that I need to buy and hold both cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are very prospective cryptocurrencies. Why should we choose one?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I choose to hold Ethereum. The fluctuation in the price of bitcoin can cause a person to become ill. That's why I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
All in ETH
At me not so radically, but bitcoin too is not present. I have 65% ETH in my portfolio, and the rest is allocated in very small shares among other altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
This is a difficult choice. It's the same as choosing between the possession of gold and silver. They are both valuable. But I would choose Ethereum as my first crypto coin. I learned it thoroughly and believe in its future.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Reserved...
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
I will choose Eth here because Bitcoin is widely adopted and has alot of merchants. Ethereum will be the most Interesting coin to be seen this year. successful ICO's thru their smart contracts and they chose to switch to POS. maybe 75% of eth and 25% of bitcoin.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think that it will be the best option to keep both of them. Each of them is promising and they both will rise in price.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
If you have them both then there's no need to let go either of the two, bitcoin and the other altocoins may drop its price today but not until next month, it's also about having your own strategy to keep or not to keep, to sell now or hold it a little bit longer, sell the other half and buy other coins, or exchange some coins into another, it's up to you.

Keeping also other coins with you is a huge advantage it might worth the price today but next month it's is just below etherium, because a coin was created because the founder is foresighting its potential and capabilities someday... or it might become valuable assets in a business.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I would choose Ethereum. Bitcoin has been created as p2p payment system. However now I don't see this coin as such with its expensive and slow transaction. As for me, Ethereum or other alt coin is more likely to replace fiat in the future

Bitcoin was the first coin and is much more famous than Ethereum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Both are good investments but I choose to hold Ethereum as it has a greater potential to grow and return me a higher ROI.

If you are looking for a stable returns over long term, I would choose ETH as it's value as a smart contract platform will continue to help it grow.

And ETH has the most developers working on it compared to all cryptocurrencies and they are working hard at upgrading the blockchain so in 2018 we will see more and more updates to the ETH blockchain. With each update, the blockchain gets better and when it goes to POS, the value of ETH will go even higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For most people, I think it would be safe to say that they have both. BTC and Eth are two of the best coins in the market, thus, it would be normal that people always aim of having it in their portfolios. BTC is usually held for invest or future trade purposes, many hold it for contingency and just a safety asset that they can trade of at any time if the good timing arises. On the other hand, some hold Eth for a mid-long term or long term investment, because by following its growth, some foresee that it would surge in the next coming months. Also, Eth is one of the more reliable altcoins that can also be held as a really good asset.
Activity: 224
i prefer holding ethereum because it's price is still relatively stable when BTC and Alts are crashing.

the ethereum platform is now the most used platform with more than 50% of total crypto transactions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
More and more people keep their investments not in bitcoin, but in ethereum. And, as a rule, they are kept in both, but the share of bitcoin decreases, and the ethereum increases. There are several reasons for this. First, bitcoin is now experiencing very bad times: its transactions are hanging, and the commission fees for its conduct have increased enormously and therefore bitcoin can not fully perform its basic function of the payment facility. On the other hand, ethereum continues to gain popularity and grow in value.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
If i have money now, i will hodl all ETH, i think ETH will be 5k $ in december 2018.
ETH is no doubt more beneficial as compared to that of bitcoin but it is true only of someone is good at trading and he knows the art of making money using ETH by doing day trading or short term investment of money. Otherwise, bitcoin is really a good option and it can help you earn more money and that too with less risk factor as compared to that of ETH. You need to make a self-analysis before making any decision.
Activity: 154
I would choose Ethereum. Bitcoin has been created as p2p payment system. However now I don't see this coin as such with its expensive and slow transaction. As for me, Ethereum or other alt coin is more likely to replace fiat in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In my opinion, holding both, bitcoin and ethereum, is much better than holding the other and losing the other. Both have great futures. And please do remember not to put all your eggs in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: