Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 93. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Choose both because  this two are good for me its good for long term investment or just hold it untill you want to invest unroll there price is stable
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Well at the moment i will not buy any of the above mentioned coins because i see their current position as an indecision point particularly Bitcoin of which one cannot completely whether is going up or down. But i will continue to hold my precious Bitcoin and ethereum for am not ready to sell any of them at the moment despite their current indecisive state.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I keep in the big part bitcoin , for a long time , but I do not use bitcoin, bought and just keep, I have less ethereum, but I actively use them
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
actually better hold both.
both are good. can not confirm where is the investment going into greater profits. But we know that their profits in the future. so investing in both the most reasonable

Activity: 154
better trade them catching waves up and down  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
actually better hold both.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I choose to have and hold the two if i have the capacity. Both tops the list of the apex coins in the world of cryptos. However, to hold the two right now for me seems kind of impossible for me cos i can't even afford the price of Eth not mentioning Btc. But for anyone who have the capacity to do so, for me its just cool and dope. The tendency of a very huge profit making is kinda feasible in the coming months. Both coins can and will surely put smiles on the faces of as many that can put their faith and doughs in them. Also, one shouldn't be discouraged by the dip in price of Btc due to exchanges, it do happens like that on a yearly basis, before long now, that will turn a story. Everyone keep calm and make investments today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
I prefer hold both of it. I think this two are more stable than any others altcoins. However the only thing that I can do with this crypto is hold, because transaction prices now are so crazy.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
If I have to choose between these two coins at this stage, I'm inclined to bet on the Ethereum.
Which does not mean I would have changed my Bitcoins to Ethereum right now.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
I think I prefer to buy eth rather than btc and hold for a few months because eth is now a lot of its enthusiasts and my predictions eth will beat the bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Ether all the way. The network processes more transactions, the EEA is going good & with PoS & Sharding coming Ether seems a good bet. Having said that , if any bad news about Bitcoin would be bad for Crypto in general. So I kind of want Bitcoin to do as well.
Activity: 167
I choose to hold ethereum is better than Bitcoin.because Btc price  fluctuations are to too high.
Activity: 168
There are also many different minor aspects between two blockchain based projects. The average block time of Bitcoin is about 10 minutes, while the Ethereum destination becomes 12 seconds. This fast time is enabled by Ethereum's GHOST protocol. Faster block time means faster confirmation. However, there are also more orphan blocks.

The other major difference between them is their monetary inventory. More than two thirds of all available bitcoins have been mined, with the majority going to the original miners. Ethereum raised its launch capital with presale and only about half of the coin will be mined in its fifth year of existence.

Rewards for Bitcoin mining are about four years old and currently worth 12.5 bitcoins. The awardee of etereum is based on a proof-of-work algorithm called Ethash, with 5 ether given for each block. Ethash is a hard memory hashing algorithm, which encourages the decentralization of mining by individuals rather than the use of more centralized ASICs such as Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and Ethereal also make transactions in different ways. In Ethereal, it's called Gas, and transaction costs depend on storage requirements, the complexity and use of their bandwidth. In Bitcoin, transactions are limited by block sizes and they compete with each other. so both are equally good to resist.

Pretty much. Honestly, why not both? It's definitely the safer approach and going after the quick profit is a risky move anyway.

Ethereum has the better tech / is faster BTC has its pros as well so.
Activity: 140
There are also many different minor aspects between two blockchain based projects. The average block time of Bitcoin is about 10 minutes, while the Ethereum destination becomes 12 seconds. This fast time is enabled by Ethereum's GHOST protocol. Faster block time means faster confirmation. However, there are also more orphan blocks.

The other major difference between them is their monetary inventory. More than two thirds of all available bitcoins have been mined, with the majority going to the original miners. Ethereum raised its launch capital with presale and only about half of the coin will be mined in its fifth year of existence.

Rewards for Bitcoin mining are about four years old and currently worth 12.5 bitcoins. The awardee of etereum is based on a proof-of-work algorithm called Ethash, with 5 ether given for each block. Ethash is a hard memory hashing algorithm, which encourages the decentralization of mining by individuals rather than the use of more centralized ASICs such as Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and Ethereal also make transactions in different ways. In Ethereal, it's called Gas, and transaction costs depend on storage requirements, the complexity and use of their bandwidth. In Bitcoin, transactions are limited by block sizes and they compete with each other. so both are equally good to resist.
Activity: 184
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
You have said it all. Ethereum has proved to the most stable top 10 cryptocurrency. So i will prefer to hold on to ethereum than to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile in price
bitcoin is too risky to hold, I do not imagine that my heart will be pounding at bitcoin prices that go up and down at a price I say wow. it would be better that the ETH I believe is a stable and predictable price chart
Activity: 224
My choice is an ethereum. I think that both bitcoin and ether will grow in 2018, but the ETH can do x2 and even x3.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
You have said it all. Ethereum has proved to the most stable top 10 cryptocurrency. So i will prefer to hold on to ethereum than to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile in price
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
In my opinion we can hold both of them.Both are good.But ethereum is better than bitcoin.Ethereum is more stable than bitcoin.Ethereum price can beat the price of bitcoin in long time.we can hold ethereum for a great profit,Ethereum may be the next bitcoin.Ethereum technology is better than bitcoin.There is volatility in the price of bitcoin. so ethereum is good to hold than bitcoin.
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
Obviously both, i prefer to have some bitcoins on a paper wallet for a longgg long term, and i have a few ethereums + erc20 tokens on my ledger nano, it is much more better to have them in there because you know that you are safe. But eth and erc20 tokens are much more profitable at the moment
Activity: 209
maybe i will choose ETH because the price so stable and a little risk to lose our money. and bitcoin i think is strong cryptocurrency because the price is always high and going up. but maybe many risk to use bitcoin because the price is not stable and the price is so high right now hard to get a bitcoin. but many people use this 2 cryptocurrency in to wallet to invest. but i will choose ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: