Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 15. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103
I thinks long term is better than day trade . If you are good at trading like predicting market directions then you can go for day trading. I like to hold coins for long-term .
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I don't have any talent in trading department as I don't have sufficient experience. And so I prefer long term hold, as it have been proven to yield good results and maximize benefits. Even in the past this same is true.
In addition, day trading was never advisable, unless you look at charts 6 hours a day.
Activity: 140
For me personally, the long term is more practical. Day trading requires a lot of knowledge and time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I initially bought a coin and invested in the long run, because it is safer and more profitable if the coin we hold has a value of 4 or 3 times. but right now I am trading short-term, with scalping method and selecting coins with large trading volume so that I can earn profit everyday.
may not have made a fortune so big, but this technique can benefit little by little so it becomes big.
Activity: 97
For beginners, it is necessary, in my opinion, first to gain the necessary knowledge and it is best to do this at this forum, participating in campaigns of generosity, in particular, signature campaigns. In addition, this is a very good way to get free tokens to get the base when trading on the exchange.
Activity: 252
I believe so. Need to do in parallel. Since in today's market conditions it is impossible to say exactly what will be better.
Activity: 608
I prefer both, because depending on what your strategy is, I personally invest in the main coins for a long time, but I try to trade altcoins  Smiley
Activity: 433
Traders depends on the analyze, so i've made it from info that i've got and depending on cryptos itself, there're some crypto maybe not so suitable for long-term hodl            
Activity: 45
Good morning!! Please tell me if it's true that market space for some reason are going to accept sia and storj? Is it official or just rumors? Why do they do that?
Here is their link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-is-complete-marketspace-decentralized-host-aggregator-2961359
Activity: 32
I am a long-term holding person. Because I'm sure someday it will be more profitable.😊
Activity: 168
I do long term hodl. I have lost quite some $$$ to day trading. I learnt my lesson and I have come to realise success day trading requires a lot of patience , learning,practice and funds in itself
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I would rather prefer better long-term investments such as ICO than trading. Trading should be dealt with by a person who understands anything in this at least until I can tell you anything, because I just do not know how to trade

For me it's better prefer long-term invest like an ICO than trading. It's should be dealing with a person that's really understand how blockchain works
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I don't know much about trading so I tried to avoid it so far. I am a long term investor and as long as I don't know anything about trading I wont practice it
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Technically speaking, it should depend to what kind of earning state do you want.

If you want to earn daily, do short term trading, but what are its disadvantages?
-fees are always there whenever you short term trade
-you must be very vigilant to price, means no sleep haha

If you already are rich, and invested in crypto because you diversify your wealth, do long term trade, research to what coin you are to invest, try to connect with developers and know their future goals to the project they had and more.

Always remember! Do your own research and do not let anyone dictate you for trading a alternative coin or token.
Activity: 107
mid to long-term hodling is 100x less stressful than day-trading. In addition, 1 wrong move in day-trading and it could erase a big chunk of your gains which leads us back to the fact that mid/long term trading is a lot better.
Activity: 182
Previously I used  to do day trading, after that I realized and started for long term. But most pathetic is I have seen huge lose in day trading and long term hodling. Even till now I haven't came to conclusion whether do day trading or holding.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Well it depends on every individual. If you are having lot of free time you can do daily trading since it requires more time and effort but since you are new in crypto I suggest go for long term. Personally, I prefer long term  investment.
Activity: 476
I prefer to hold or can also be seen from the market whether the price is expensive or not because now the price of coin that continues to decline very much it would be nice we keep it for a few months.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
If you are a serious crypto investor, you should do both long term investment and short term trading to maximize the total return.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I prefer long-term investments. I think daily trading is a big risk. I tried to trade I did not like
I trade coins with the intentions of holding the coin for a while. Day trading does not have a high success rate.
Pages:
Jump to: