Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 14. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I prefer long term to short term, but not all coins are worth holding for long. I do make researches on coins from my portfolio, to decide which one I should hodl.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
In the world of crypto currency, it seems to me to be always on the alert. Because you can stay with nothing. You bought coins and count on long storage. And the coin is falling, no news. For me it's better to fix the losses and choose another coin.
Activity: 600
yes, I will invest in bitcoin, and I will trade in Alt, for me very good income every day, if I get long term income, I will hold my bitcoin, because for me, I will get higher than we invested, seeing bitcoin prices is always increasing all the time.
Activity: 390
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
i prefer for day trading beside long term trade/hold, for hold in long term i prefer holding altcoin like Litecoin and Ethereum.

so i hope for Litecoin and Ethereum can reach more than $3000 the end of year
Activity: 280
Crypto is a long-term play. Mindset and expectations are key to becoming wealthy in this wealth transfer. Nothing great ever was built overnight and all the wealthy are the 1% because most of them are the visionaries that see it when everyone else is panicking.
Yes, It all depends on the opportunity, even if we all say "I prefer holding for a long-term", yes, it would be more effective. But what if you miss the big opportunity because you prefer to hold a long-term than to trade while it's more profitable.

I believe the piece of advice "HODL is more profitable" is just an assumption (quite legit though) that in general, all your altcoin portfolio will cost more in few years. Some of the altcoins will cost nothing but maybe some - soar drastically like BTC. So your lost money could be covered by the profit of the winner coin.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I prefer to trade. the market is unpredictable to invest in long-term projects. and so I keep track of market prices every day
copper member
Activity: 70
I've invested for long time, and choose some of my alternative cryptocoins to earn per day day profit from trading, that's most optimized way
Activity: 199
I prefer long-term investments. but if that does not work you can sell immediately
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
As for me, I prefer to hold for a long term, because I haven't enough experince for day trading. And I hope to get a good profit, it's just need to be patient.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
At all there will be many people that recommends you to just invest and wait your whole life. But you can believe in yourself and learn real-time trading
Activity: 1022
as preparing with the use of return of the tasks on beginning terms of initiation, trader with the crypto investment to goes as expending limit of possession as appealing returns on following to complete within the distinct of dedication as attaining terms with the timelines of attains with the field of trading with the market.

Activity: 392
In my opinion, I preferred for long term investments rather than for trading because it's more profitable while trading we can earn a one time big but also we can also loose at the same time.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
 it depends on the price of the coin in chart, if you see your coins value got increasing day by day   why trade them ,maybe you will miss the train .
Activity: 247
Crypto is a long-term play. Mindset and expectations are key to becoming wealthy in this wealth transfer. Nothing great ever was built overnight and all the wealthy are the 1% because most of them are the visionaries that see it when everyone else is panicking.
Yes, It all depends on the opportunity, even if we all say "I prefer holding for a long-term", yes, it would be more effective. But what if you miss the big opportunity because you prefer to hold a long-term than to trade while it's more profitable.
Activity: 255
I joined the encrypt world in July last year. In the first few months, I traded almost every day. I didn't earn any money in those months. My friend told me that he was working for the exchange. Then I started to invest for a long time, especially after a sharp fall in the last few months, and I didn't have too much money to lose. I think I'll stick to the long term investment.
Activity: 456
Activity: 53
HODL!! No doubt
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
its depend on your holdings. if you holding BTC or ETH its better to hold it long term. but if you holding altcoins and you have knowledge in trading its better to play it in trading market, you can earn 50% - 70% depends on your skills.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
I chose both because I have no other busyness so almost every day I do trade a little profit I sell and buy again, but partly also my investment for the long term and I do not sell until prices rise high,I think this is better because I also need to meet the daily needs of the family..
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
I prefer for the long term but I also hold the trade every day which I think is good then I will hold long term and which must be traded every day so smart choose according to our individual needs in order to take advantage...
Pages:
Jump to: