Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 16. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I prefer long-term investments. I think daily trading is a big risk. I tried to trade I did not like
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In my humble opinion that better long term holding. I think day trade not just taking up much time, but you need to be very experienced and good trader do that.
Activity: 224
In my opinion, it's better to hold on your coins for a long term because the price of every coins has very low for a long time and I believe that the price of every coin will be increase very soon. So, i prefer you to hold on your coins for a long term to get a huge profit and I also hold on my coins until their price grow up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
as for me long-term holding is more effective and easy and i prefer a long-term holding because daily trading requires some skills and experience to make a profit, but that depends on the market situation. I suggest you to choose a strategy that can make you comfortable whether it is daily trading or long-term holding.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If you want to get profits in short period of time why not do the daily trading but if you want to wait longer why not try lobg term investment but still if you are not a good trader why not long term investment but if you are a veteran trader why not daily trade
Activity: 55
I think you should try both. Having 90% of your portfolio for holding long-term, and the other 10% for day trading. It's almost impossible to predict such a volatile market so it's best to only play with a very small portion of your portfolio.
Activity: 266
I try to invest in long-term projects, but if I see that there is an opportunity to profit, I can trade
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
It is better to keep in the long run. So you save time, nerves and more. With long-term investments, you will even see the market better and will be able to make daily exchanges in addition to long-term investments.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
for me, it is depends on the market. if the market is fluctuating much, i will trading because it give me more chance to gain profit.
if the market volume not so high, i prefer long term to hold my coins.
Activity: 117
I will prefer to hold for long term since I get get along with daily trade, the market are too volatile and I get used to be an investors. Even day trading could give more profit then long term holder.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

Day trading is the better option in terms of making bigger profits. But day trading is not an easy job. You must first equip yourself with the necessary capabilities for day trading like charting and making technical analysis. Only after learning all these necessary capabilities for day trading should you get into it. Because if you do not have all these capabilities, instead of earning you will end up losing. If you feel like you are not really fit for day trading then hodling is the other good option.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
the market is not good right now, day trade is not possible to get a profit
I prefer to hold for a longterm than day trading.
Activity: 182
Of course, it's better to diversify, a part of the capital to trade short positions, and part of the capital to invest in the most promising coins and not to touch for a long time. Thus, if you have not succeeded in trading, you have the money that you have invested for a long time! Better of course 30-40% leave in Bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
If you are a good trader who has gone through many difficulties and traded on different trends, then why not trade daily?! If you know what's good, trading daily can earn more than long-term trading.
Activity: 370
If you want to have bigger profits you need to do daily trading becuase doing tgis can get you a lot of profits unlike with long term but if you are lazy but want to have profits you can go to.long term investment you will check the price next year unlike with daily trady you check the long term once a month
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

Thanks

With the price of  and altcoins now,  it is much better for me to buy and hold it first because i believe in holding.  In my experience,  it is much better to hold if your coin that is currently holding is a good one.
Activity: 168
I'm trying to do both but i do not use everyday trade too much and i keep coins generally medium and long term. I think that doing daily trading is very risky and i do it very rarely. To need to be very knowledgeable and experienced in daily trade, even some times those may not be enough to earn .
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
It really depends on the coins you have. Some coins are really worth holding for a long time and can have negligible effects in traded immediately, so with these coins I'd rather hold. But there are also a lot of coins that tends to be short lived, just pumping for a week, and very risky for long time investment. I've tried buying some and hours later sold and earned a good profit.   The only problem now is which coin you should trade frequently or hold.
Activity: 263
It's actually a hard question to answer because it's depending on each person of us and their purpose on eaning money also.
If they're earning for supporting some daily needs or their life so i think daytrade is much more fit with them than long-term holding.
But if they're having free money and they can efford to lose it and they really don't have much time for trading activity, so actually long-time hold is fit with them.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
for myself i keep my coins for long term at this time surely the prices will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: