Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 17. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Actually, i do not trade daily anymore. In the bearmarket its very hard to daytrade. So thats why im actually just holding my coin. Some of my coins get often pumped by pump and dump groups, and i could sell them and buy them later vor a cheaper price, but i dont do it, because its to risky for me. At this time, i think you have to be a very experienced daytrade with a lot of knowhow in chart technik to make good proift daily.

You are right to stay away of Pump and Dump.
But you are absolutely wrong about trading, because trading is profitable when there is a movement in the market either upwards or downwards. Bear market is not a problem for trading.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
If you understand how to day trade, you can make a killing in crypto. However, most people don't have the time, knowledge or dedication to watch charts and make successful trades. You don't want to rely on a signal service either, as many of these are pumping their own coins to make a quick profit on their followers. I would suggest long term HODL for most people. Buy a solid project like NEO and see how it's doing in a couple years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
if you have confidence in a project development, I would rather suggest long term HODL
that way, your time will not be consumed to monitor a market that is always up and down
all you do is buy a coin, save for a few weeks or months, then sell it at market price
simple, time saving and very profitable
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I would rather prefer better long-term investments such as ICO than trading. Trading should be dealt with by a person who understands anything in this at least until I can tell you anything, because I just do not know how to trade
I will connect to the majority and tell that you better go and long term, that much safier than just trading for short time, but choose what you wanted to
It is his decision to have the coins just stored for a while or selling the coins asap. It's best that he holds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I would rather prefer better long-term investments such as ICO than trading. Trading should be dealt with by a person who understands anything in this at least until I can tell you anything, because I just do not know how to trade
I will connect to the majority and tell that you better go and long term, that much safier than just trading for short time, but choose what you wanted to
Activity: 280
I prefer short-term investments for daytrading because of more risks = more chances to earn money for short time
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Me and my team is using another tactic to get profit. Different coins for different investments, choose any and research what it is, research the exchange price history and etc..
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Actually, i do not trade daily anymore. In the bearmarket its very hard to daytrade. So thats why im actually just holding my coin. Some of my coins get often pumped by pump and dump groups, and i could sell them and buy them later vor a cheaper price, but i dont do it, because its to risky for me. At this time, i think you have to be a very experienced daytrade with a lot of knowhow in chart technik to make good proift daily.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Day trading is ok but I prefer the long term holding of my coins since I'm also working outside. I cannot take a look of my investments all the time and I also need to take a rest. So ups and downs of the prices, I don't worry too much.
[/quote
Yeah you  are right today's scenario it is better for long term holding because the price is always going down  than climbing up, holding in long term will be beneficial.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Day trading is ok but I prefer the long term holding of my coins since I'm also working outside. I cannot take a look of my investments all the time and I also need to take a rest. So ups and downs of the prices, I don't worry too much.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
i prefer to hold good altcoins/tokens than trading them in market specially when the market in downfall.  it's better to hold them than losing a sizable profit. hold them till the market booms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
for me as long i am satisfy with what i will get when i sell my tokens .
because it is bad if you do sometimes a long term investment because you may regret if sometimes the coin wont recover
Activity: 574
You can daytrade, ofcourse. But you have to be prepared to affor your money and lose many of them for that skill to be able understand something better         
Activity: 658
You can do both of them, and trade half your money for a day, other half use into long-term investments, and go and invest what you've earned from daytrade to your investments               
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I long time hold if the coin is not okay in the market at the moment. But I dump if it's okay
Activity: 252
For me! Holding your coins is better! It's not easy to determine the quality of every coin, so for me stick to those coins that's make a worth for you then keep it and hold until it will get high again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I try to connect both , trade and long-term investment, in this moment I hold more than I trade.
Regards Denis
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I prefer long term as I am not good enough to trade daily, I tried to trade daily several months ago but I stopped after two weeks because it actually need a lot of time and effort to monitor the price and the profit doesn't worth the time spend on doing that. I know several people that earn a lot from daily trade but right now I prefer to hold long term
Activity: 392
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Keeping in mind the current situation of the market, Just buying some good coins like ether btc and other with low prices as now and wait till it boost up again. and if you are holding some coins just wait before you sell it.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
I prefer short term trading, this is a way for me to make quick profits, I buy and I quickly  sell when the price is better, I like the idea because it's eliminate risk in long-term investing whereby you don't know what the future says. But it depends on your ownself Goal.
Pages:
Jump to: