Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 11. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 03:45:55 AM
indeed now the market forecast will fall, so most people give negative perceptions and opinions that crypto will continue to fall. but we see from a positive side where there are still many people who believe this is only temporary and will rise again. I think we all want the best and everyone deserves to get what they want with they crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
When it comes to altcoins they always been pumped and dumped because of changing market conditions nowadays and here what big investors do always sell when coins are pumped and they wait for the dump to buy cheap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 27, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!

For me, it does not mean that because there is a huge fall of prices of crypto (alts, bitcoin, eth) it is to consider the hell. No. Last year we encounter a very good thing because coins pump and pump and pump. This year dump and dump and dump. Don't yoy realize that in crypto it is not always pump. Last year is the year for pump, now it the time for dump. I beleive it is normal and it is not about whay we deserver. Of course we want it pumping but we have to accept pump and dumo is part of the riaky crypto.
Activity: 476
June 27, 2018, 03:32:56 AM
Well, I will suggest you to keep calm and keep patience. The end is not here I believe that the market will rise up soon as the BTC price will recover within the end of this year and the market will be stable.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 05:51:34 PM
I comprehend your perspective yet we don't have anything to do about the pumping and dumping of the cost of bitcoin on the grounds that instability is bit coin’s inclination. Actually crypto currency is volatile in nature. All other altcoin cost depends on bitcoin value that is the motivation behind why when bitcoin value drops, altcoin cost takes after.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
Nobody deserves the scenario these days but this is part of the game. Sometimes it gets worse and we are left with no choice but to extend our patience or else we will lose.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 26, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
Welcome to hell!

What goes up must come down. It is the market cycle. For pumps and dumps, it exists in any trading platforms I think. It is just part of the trading game, just adopt and be more knowledgeable.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
June 26, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
Looks like you spent too much time on exchangers and see all those pumps and dumps. Set your own targets for your investments and feel free till the target will not come true. That's my advice to you, it will stay you calm about all of those nonstop prices' changing.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
indeed bitcoin and altcoin are almost all down, no matter all may give opinion, i believe bitcoin will rise soon from his death  Smiley

I agree with you and also believe potential altcoin will also rise as soon as bitcon does. patience is needed in the current situation of crypto market to avoid big loss.
I definitely agree with you, indeed patience is really a good virtue in many aspects and it applies here in crypto business. We are now experiencing a consisitent drops in this business and it really gave a negative thoughts to the people. However, even this drops i still believe that it will really rise this year.
Activity: 700
June 26, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
indeed bitcoin and altcoin are almost all down, no matter all may give opinion, i believe bitcoin will rise soon from his death  Smiley

I agree with you and also believe potential altcoin will also rise as soon as bitcon does. patience is needed in the current situation of crypto market to avoid big loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
Indeed, all altcoin prices are affected by bitcoin.
Therefore, in my opinion, if we should pay attention to the price of bitcoin at all times, we can timely sell altcoin, because most altcoin has lag.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 08:07:14 AM
No one deserves not to know about money management / Stop losses / Take profits
Learn these things and trading will become easier
whaletank club
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 08:05:21 AM
Sorry to say but I am not agree with you. Without having pumps and dumps no one can achieve anything. Cryptocurrency is like that too. So for our better investment pumps and dumps are needed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
Welcome to hell!
I completely disagree with your statements. According to me, pumps are dumps are blessing in disguise for the people that know how to use the market for their own benefits. Many people that hold good knowledge in this field earn significant profit by investing during dumps when the prices are low and selling during pumps when the prices are high. And not all altcoin prices are connected to bitcoin.

There are coins in the market that show growth even when bitcoin in dumping. Cryptos are indeed imploding, but I don’t think there is anything worse to come. The market will surely recover and become bullish before end of 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
Welcome to hell!

It could likewise mean welcome to heaven
But none the less, it can be frustrating
Have been left red face with my portfolio down to 60% loss
But I’m optimistic and positive because prediction stated btc will be down to 5k before July
And starts clawing back up

Let’s hope for the best
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 25, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
I diversify my tokens. In my opinion it is correct and safe. Although most of my investments are just a few coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 09:34:10 AM
Welcome to hell!

could should we say that it is the best time to do shopping ? Because it is the time where those alts is too low right now so you should buy those coin that is really promising to you because later soon it would be up. If you are a trader then you could do this an advantage to gain profit in the future, but as a holder you could see struggles dropping your money right now.

Do not buy now! OK : Bitcoin 5500 USD BUY! It will go down a little from that price but you will catch the bounce!
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
June 24, 2018, 07:16:12 AM
Welcome to hell!

could should we say that it is the best time to do shopping ? Because it is the time where those alts is too low right now so you should buy those coin that is really promising to you because later soon it would be up. If you are a trader then you could do this an advantage to gain profit in the future, but as a holder you could see struggles dropping your money right now.
Activity: 111
June 24, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
Welcome to hell!

Well I don't think this is true. Lol. To some who are using their skills in trading, pumps and dumps are ways to earn money. As a matter of fact, it's the way to manipulate the market. And this is something that you should have accepted or at the very least, understood when you come in here. And besides, market red status won't last longer anymore. Sooner or later it will stabilize
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
Really no one deserve this. But you are in crypto world so you should get the hang of it cause there are lot's of token holders usually do pumps and dumps. Can't blame cause they have the opportunity to game profit.
Pages:
Jump to: