Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you deserve this? - page 12. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
No one deserves pumps and dumps. All Alts prices are connected to Bitcoin!
Cryptos are imploding and I believe there is worse to come!
Welcome to hell!
I understand your point of view but we have nothing to do about the pumping and dumping of the price of bitcoin because volatility is bitcoin's nature.  All other altcoin price is based on bitcoin price that is the reason why when bitcoin price drop, altcoin price follows.   Nobody can predict if the dropping of crypto price will continue or it will already recover.  But the good thing about this is bitcoin will surely recover and the bitcoin red days is just temporary.  The red days seems hell to other investors who loss their investment but for some, it is heaven because they have the opportunity to add more bitcoins to their portfolio.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
indeed bitcoin and altcoin are almost all down, no matter all may give opinion, i believe bitcoin will rise soon from his death  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
It's sad to note that the trend has always been going down for this year but we gotta have faith and be patiently waiting for a healthier market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 07:02:27 AM
Welcome to hell!
All alts are naturally connected to BTC cause it is the oldest coin AND the fact that it's the only coin that can be cashed out as easily

That is true today but will change soon!
June 24, 2018, 07:01:35 AM
its just as easily someone elses heaven

Ok
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 07:00:31 AM
Welcome to hell!
All alts are naturally connected to BTC cause it is the oldest coin AND the fact that it's the only coin that can be cashed out as easily
June 24, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
Right this time have 2 probability, cause this time is good time for new holder if he want invest on crypto ( Bitcoin or Altcoin ), But maybe will be bad for holder ( Bitcoin or Altcoin ), maybe for this time Panic Sell will be crowded on market.

Learn English bitch or go to non English website!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 06:53:53 AM
I can say with certainty that I have lost confidence in the crypto currency! Anyone who could become richer with her help, they have already become. And those who invested this year, or should wait for several years until the market begins to grow or immediately acknowledge the fact of their bankruptcy!
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
June 24, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
Right this time have 2 probability, cause this time is good time for new holder if he want invest on crypto ( Bitcoin or Altcoin ), But maybe will be bad for holder ( Bitcoin or Altcoin ), maybe for this time Panic Sell will be crowded on market.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
its just as easily someone elses heaven
June 24, 2018, 03:40:09 AM
Welcome to hell!
Pages:
Jump to: